Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side-Story: Empress Teta

Hi, civilian Lily Kuhn here! I'm not here for military skirmishes or duels or anything, but as a citizen of the Empress Teta Systems in the One Sith I figure this ceremony and the party that will be held afterward should be posted up here, too, so that anyone in the faction can find something that is occurring, currently, inside of the faction's reach.

The thread is a public celebration and, further along in the thread as it progresses, a coronation for the new Empress of Teta (yours truly :p ). All Sith and ranking members of the One Sith's military are free to enter the Iron Citadel (not that I could stop you anyways!) for the portion of the celebration and coronation that is only available to the rich and elite of Empress Teta.

Some background information that might be pertinent:
  • Former Empress of Teta was the late Silara Kuhn / Darth Vitium of the One Sith.
  • There are members of the Krath that are just short of being publicly known as such that will be attending the ceremony and parties.
  • The Iron Citadel is an actual canonical location, if you want information on it you can visit its wookieepedia page here.
  • It's fairly common knowledge that the heir-apparent is not married or seeing anyone, so all of you gold-digging, back-stabbing, lying, evil-but-lovable Sith are more than free to come with less-than-pure intentions.

Strike that last bit, her father might have you disappear.
Tagging any leadership I'm aware of so they can join in, too, and involve the OS as they feel fit (if at all). I'm looking for faction participation mainly because I feel that the faction should be involved and influence/influenced by the events that occur on its worlds, of which Empress Teta is one of them.

[member="Darth Erebos"] @..Erm.. I'll just tag any members I can think of..

[member="Darth Vornskr"] (Come as you are, you magnificent beast, you You know you want to write with me) [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Isamu Baelor"] (Not sure if you two are the party or celebratory types, but you're just as welcome as Kaine is) [member="Darth Adekos"] (I made you a ship, once, you don't have to show up but you're still relevant) [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Vrag"] @Everyone else

sabrina

[member="Lily Kuhn"] not going to be in it, but hope you mention the battles to defend the planet to epic battles took part there

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Very much enjoy being a part of this, having sera somewhere in the background :D.

I am going to be in 2 invasions, so my posting will be sporadic but if you want her, she's probably the most suited, I can drop other alts in for bit parts too if you like and backdrop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom