Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shutting down all but a couple of characters

For reasons personal to me, I will not be on any characters for a while but this one, and possibly Gherron. It is nothing against anyone, I just feel that under my current circumstances, playing something out is better than letting it out physically. Call it a channeling for my emotions, if you will. I am sorry for any threads I'm leaving hanging, but I assure you that at some point I will eventually get back to them. I just need some time. The characters affected by this are as follows:

Sadrion
Felicia Tannul
Scarlet Faith
Devin
Darien Cordel
Jake Travers
Keeper of Secrets
Azrael Iloam
Anu'leth
Voracen Raiz

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

We understand. Take your time to recuperate with everything and all that jazz. Real life takes priority over writing stories on the interwebs anyways.

We'll still be here when you get back :p take it easy and rest some.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Writing can be therapeutic at times. You can get back to them later. Enjoy the time off and live well. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I think it can be that way for a lot of us. It helps to talk about it.

Anyway. You'll be back to your old self in no time. Think of it as a one-man vacation. Enjoy. We'll see ya around. :D

Kayvaan Niveus

K
@[member="Akon Devoda"] I don't really care what it is either and sorry but I don't have any sith character at all.

Sorry man. I just need a while to hopefully express what i'm feeling without hurting anyone. My only fear is that it will rub off on my other characters. And trust me, you wouldn't want to see Felicia when she's pissed off. @Meta

Black Phoenix

B
But, but, but, but I'm not the blood-sucker, that little innocent looking child over is there the vampire. I couldn't possibly be the vampire! I mean just look at me with all my weapons, gear, stealth training and killing experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom