Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoulda Salted the Door (Hutt Cartel & Vitae Alliance Skirmish)

Objective: Survive
Allies: Vitae Allience, Solan Charrhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2307-solan-charr/
Enemies: Hutt Cartel, [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Evania glared up at Sempra. Now was one those times where she proved that she truly was her father's daughter. "It could have been a bit nice. The food is pretty bad and the rooms are terrible. I'm a fucking princess, could have at least treated me like a valuable hostage. My father won't take kindly to me being returned damaged!" She spat at the slaver. The words earned a much more violent shock than any she had received before. The sick child tried to stay on her feet, but with her body already being weak from the illness, the small act of defiance was too much for her. She fell to her knees, getting back up as quickly as possible and continuing to glare at Sempra.

The bulky houk made a reasonable amount of noise as he strode down the alley. As broad as two stocky men, and towering over the tallest human, each step made a loud thud as his heavy boots hit the duracrete. As he shifted his weight into each foot, his armour clattered against his chest. Of course, the wily old pit fighter was more than able to move far quicker than this and without making a sound. No need to dissuade anyone of the notion that he was a clumsy, gurning giant just yet.

He came up on [member="Nyx"]' s shoulder, as he locked a drum of shells into his cannon. The weapon was designed to be mounted and fired from a platform, but Thrukk used it as a rifle.

"Aam hopin' there's some kin' ay plan haur, an' we didne jist kidnap his dochter fur karks an' giggles?"

Being a hutt, swelling almost half a ton and towering several meters above ground he still felt a certain admiration for the Charr-girl.
could it be that these lesser beings even denied themselves awarness of when their faye was sealed. Perhaps she lingered to hope of a heroic rescue by her father.

"This i Sleheryon child... Sleheryon..." the hutt hissed. "Cut off some of that red hair." he continued cassually to his thugs who proceeded to do their masters bidding straight away.

"Tell me princess. How do you imagine your fathers state if he is shipped one of your fingers? Hum?" the cruel hutt watched as the hair was cut from her head by slow knives owned by grinning thives and murderers.

Sempra had not yet decided what to do with her. The obvious ploy wpuld be go make [member="Solan Charr"] angry, to such an extent that he made a mistake for the cartel to abuse. But then, perhaps there were other uses of the girl.

As he reached for the near by chalice of wine a slave whispered the news of a new visitor. A member of the vitae alliance surrendering freely if he was allowed to tend [member="Evania Charr"]

This was unexpected. Her father then knew about where she was. Even so sempra admitted [member="Bhaltair Dhimani"] - although prior to entering he would be searched and checked carefully for any hidden weapons.

Allies: Vitae Allience, Solan Charr
Enemies: Hutt Cartel, Sempra the Hutthttp://starwarsrp.net/user/7899-sempra-the-hutt/

Evania didn't even flinch when her hair was cut. It now fell to the point where it just barely brushed her chin in the front. She continued to glare at Sempra as he questioned her.

"You can certainly try it, but it will only seal your fate. My father will kill you and all your miserable slavers. Scum like you should not be allowed to live," The words resulted in her being shocked again, but this time the girl found the strength to remain on her feet. She glared defiantly at the man who held the remote for her slave collar.

"You will show Sempra the respect he deserves, child," the man commanded, but Evania merely growled at him.

"He deserves to burn!" she replied, and as she said those words a small fire ignited near the hutt. Her anger had finally reached the point that it began effecting her pyrokinesis. She could no longer control the rage that swirled inside her. Part of it was fueled by her own empathy, but most of it was hers. She tried to focus on the fire, tried to control it, but she was not yet skilled enough to do so. Her father hadn't begun training her yet due to her illness.

This was unexpected. Sempra grabbed the red hair offered to hom by the now surprised Nikto guard.

"Oroooo! Stop the witch!" Sempra roared. A half dozen thugs rained blows and kicks upon the little girl as the hutts throne began hovering backward.

Sempra had a private exit point leading to the palace roof where his private shuttle would be waiting. If the fire did not stop he would proceed to it. But he still held hope that a good beating would stop her. Then he would summon a force user to his side to quell this upstarts behaviour once and for all.

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Evania Charr"]

Allies: Vitae Allience, Solan Charr
Enemies: Hutt Cartel, Sempra the Hutt

The small fire vanished as the Hutt's guards attacked her. She was left curled up on the floor, whimpering in pain for several minutes. She rolled onto her side and once again coughed up blood before climbing back onto her feet. She continued to glare but this time managed to use the pain to ground her, preventing anymore fires from starting. She glared up and Sempra.

"What's the matter? Afraid of a little girl?" she taunted, smirking slightly as she waited for the inevitable shock. She screamed in pain, but a hint of a smile remained on her face as she did so. The girl truly was like her father, even now she refused to break. He could torture her all he wanted, but it would take more than a beating and few simple shocks to make her submit.

ALLIES: [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] [member="Evania Charr"] [member="Solan Charr"]
ENEMIES: Hutt Cartel thugs and slavers oh and the slimy one [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Aleksander walked out of a cantina looking around darkly the Mando's who protected him slipping out behind him wearing the new armor that had been sent for them he also wore a suit supposedly it was the best money could buy. Tch whatever as long as he didn't get killed he would use it. Walking down the street the young man drew his pistols as he finally turned on his raid so he could hear what was going on. Blinking he started to jog it appeared his fathers friends daughter had been kidnapped. Geez that was a mouthful he would have to find something else to call her maybe cousin it would work for now. His pistols came up as a small group of hutt thugs came around the corner ahead of him the weapons bucking in his hands as he started to fire rapidly shots to their shoulders and throats making sure they were down. Spinning he brought his pistol up guided by the force to fire at a sniper on a roof. "Tch... ALL RIGHT BOYS KILL EM ALL!"

Objective: Exterminate the Hutts
Allies: [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] [member="Sun Yun Charr"] [member="Ophelia"]
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Alkah'Kahtel"] [member="Xander Black"] [member="Jardo Snow"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Ka-Aver"]

Solan moved through the city with his hands cutting the scythe through the nearest slaver and smiling wide. A Spray of blood filled the air as blade cut through skin and bone like butter, spinning into the other to his right. He watched them die with a pleasure that his mind perceived as it meant each one that fell would be closer to his daughter. His feet carried him towards the palace as he expected that to be where the huts were in the first place and where the hutts were would be the one he was looking for and the one he would carve like a turkey.

He wanted nothing more than to incinerate the flesh off those that would take his daughter from him, and the fact that each second he wasted on these grunts made him more angry. The only thing that gave him solace was in one fact and that was that the battle around him fed him with so much tasteful emotions that his strength had not been dented or bent an inch so far. His eyes glared and he charged the door of the palace, brandishing the scythe and charging as he shouted out at the infront of him. Those that had their back turned to him blinked and twisted for find the skeletal monster baring down on them and before they could react they were dead with two quick cuts.

He breathed slowly as he stared at the palace door, speaking into a comm loud and clear. "OPEN UP, SO THAT I CAN CUT YOUR SKULL OUT OF YOUR HEAD HUTT. OR I WILL OPEN THE DOOR MYSELF." The blade of the scythe burst into flames then and there as his aura shot out and his presence in the force grew darker. The force in his hand condensed as he held the Scythe in the other alone. IF this hutt karked with him at all he was going to breaking the door down himself, even if it took him everything this door was coming down soon.

He twitched lightly at the man's words and waited as the com was sent. Attuned to the living force, he could feel the pain going on in the above, especially one he had known before. Evania.... if he could feel it after only meeting her a few times, he could only imagine what Solan felt. "I wont stop you from killing Sempra... but I know what you are. You're a father. And a Vitae. I refuse to believe you're a monster."

It was the last he had to say to [member="Solan Charr"] as he opted for another entrance. Making his way to the escape pods, he motioned for [member="Ophelia"] to follow him. He couldn't deny it. The pain he felt removed any doubt that Sempra could get away with this. Such abuse for a child. And he doubted it was the first. All he could hope now was that it was the last.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Objective: Keep The Prince Busy
Allies: Hutt Cartel
Enemies: Vitae alliance

Son of a Sith! How had he gotten past her?!
Nyx shoved that question out of her head for another time as she sprinted for the palace, where Solan's aura flared.
She grimaced as she passed several corpses that Solan had already gotten to. She felt herself becoming afraid as she neared the father, but swallowed her fear and kept running.
She came upon [member="Solan Charr"] at the palace doors, and activated her violet lightsaber.
"They're not going to let you in." She informed him. "And neither will I."
She cocked the hammer of her revolver and aimed it at Solan.
"If you want to get into that palace, Solan, then you'll need to go through me."

Objective: Play tag with the cute chick [member="Nyx"]
Allies: None needed
Enemies: [member="Nyx"]

Aleksander stepped forward and to the side suddenly his two pistols coming up as he snapped off two quick shots to get the woman's attention before he grinned bringing the pistol up to tap the barrel against his head and wink at her. "Why don't you come and play tag with me huh?" He started to move to the side his pistols held securely in his hands as he watched her almost licking his lips as he moved. His new armor already had a few pistol char marks on it and he was more then ready to test it to its limits at his lower back was a vibro knife which could withstand blows from a lightsaber for the most part. Grinning he wished he had his dad's lightsaber on him just to make things even sense it appeared she had a lightsaber on her.

Objective: Exterminate the Hutts
Allies: [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] [member="Sun Yun Charr"] [member="Ophelia"]
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Alkah'Kahtel"] [member="Xander Black"] [member="Jardo Snow"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Ka-Aver"]

He heard the voice and only looked at her for half a second before proceeding to laugh, at first it was small, short laugh. Then her turned towards her fully and continued to laugh as he stared at her. "I was wrong about you, you are a traitor, slime. What kind of person did i think you could be. Here you are, aiming a gun at me, aiming a gun at someone who thought he saw something good about you. What is it ok for others to be hurt by you and those you work for, but that miralukan witch was wrong to hurt you Nyx... I should have let that Krayt Dragon take your face off... infact, i will rectify the mistake i made now. This will only hurt for a moment." The scythe came up infront of him as he held it in his right hand, the fire on it growing as a hand sized rod fell into his left hand.

Then he swung.

Arcing out from the scythe was a wave of flames that he ignited in the air, coming from him and branching out over and around her to collapse in as Solan focused on every molecule of air between them and began heating every single one. All the while continuing as anger seeped from him in a constant flow, his hand holding the rod in his left hand revealing it to be a saber if looked closely. "YOU are willing to let them continue to torture my daughter, a dying ten year old. Put her up for slavery or worse, destroy her life. All so you can make a force damned paycheck. You are no human Nyx, you are not even a creature i could compare the sith too... you are heartless and worse than the miralukan."

Thraxis heard what had been going on, but thought that the Slavers would be able to do a bit more in the streets. "Dammnit, a monster running a muck, the Vitae breaking into the stronghold... this has gone belly side up way to fast." Thraxis mumbled to himself, quickly his eyes averted to [member="Cadan Tazi"], "Come on, we have to get in their and help them out." he said to Cadan, they could no longer stay held up in the base, they had to block off the entrance point.

Thraxis turned to the men, they were rowdy, but unfourtunatly not suicidal. But he made sure they had not heard about some monster running amuck, "Men, it is now our turn to enter the fray, though the streets are not where we go, we must travel to the entrance of these fine halls and block the path of our enemies! Today, we spill blood!" Thraixs yelled, once more rallying the men, they didn't seem to interested about the penetration of the throne, though their eyes broke into a gleam of joy when they heard the word blood, quickly the men started to move, in an almost march, though every here and there the men would be out of order, "You coming Cadan?" Thraxis inquired, he had no right to send Cadan with him, especially from what they know.

Objective: Neutralize enemy operatives and infiltrate cartel fortress
Allies: Vitae Alliance, [member="Sun Yun Charr"]
Enemies: Hutt Cartel and Slavers
Arturin felt the surrounding area with the force. He felt many evil presences on the surrounding rooftops. Maybe if he stayed low and snuck through the buildings he could pass unnoticed. He grinned. Things weren't that simple. But, it would work for the time being. Pausing, he felt a dark presence in the force.

Objective: Protect Hutt Cartel stuff.
Enemies: Vitae Alliance

"Oh, we is going to slaughter 'em." Cadan said as he walked out of the structure. As they exited the building. [member="Thraxis"] eyes would fall upon 150 droids. 100 B1 battle droids and 50 B2 battle droids.

Cadan swept an arm over the battle droids. "Now, would you like to give a speech to me soldiers?" He said with a smirk crossing his face. The pirate then spat the cigar to the ground, flicked around his helmet and placed it on his head. "Or shall we get going?" He looked to his droids and shouted an order. They all turned to face Thraxis and him. The armarda was ready for battle.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

As reports about turmoil was spreading in the city of sleheryon Sempra was a bit surprised.

They were going to great length to free this slave. He had not prepared for trouble of this scale. He needed to regain control and take momentum before things spiraled out of control.

He watched the girl pondering the situation. She was too dangerous to be kept in his prescence for much longer he decided.

"Cut off her finger and put it in a box with some of her hair." he ordered.

While his thugs went to work underneath his reptilian gaze he summoned yet more guards to the palace.
He then turned to his personal albino slave.

"Inform captain Tazi and mr Orazio that they got a package to fetch by the palace. Instruct them to approach [member="Solan Charr"] with it. He must seize his activities at once and summon back his allies or the next package will include her head."

"Once he is in space he will be contacted about a ransom."

"Tell him that this is the inly way he can save her life."

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Evania Charr"]
[member="Cadan Tazi"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Objective: Shooten the cans
Enemies: Vitae

A wave of memories surges with the power of an ocean and he was engulfed in nostalgia, he was in a field of gold and yellow with big round disks, seeds and with that the heavy sent of tilled earth. He was young and live with youth, “The first can” he said to no one in particular, Picking up his rifle and then placing his finger onto the trigger, his other hand holding the forward grip under the barrel.

He was shooting cans off a picket fence.
‘Bang’ the first tin can fell with a heavy ‘thud’, it was a surreal state of being an almost unreal memory.

Resting the end of the barrel on the preset sand bags. Steadying his breathing He looks down the scope, he lines the red dot to the center of the scopes tube, then he steadily shuffles the sniper for it's target [member="Solan Charr"] aiming for the largest target, his chest. The main directive the heart but He'll take what he can get. Tiali's mind set is only on making this shot
“The first can”.

Tiali Tugs the the trigger A blast of blue light exits the barrel slicing it's way through the air to it's target. Tiali's hopes raise that the target will struggle to dodge or deflect the shot due to his high amount of rage and anger flowing through him distracting him from the connection with the force.

Objective: reach the gates and help Vitae open them
Allies: Vitae Alliance, [member="Arturin"]

Sun followed Arturin through the streets. They were making slow pace, but it was obvious there were snipers near by and one fatal mistake would be, well, fatal. Finally, Arturin found a safe alley and they crept up the hill to the fortress. One of the Hutt Cartels female members was threatning Solan. That was a mistake. Was there even a being powerful enough to even defeat an angry father, especially one with Solan's power?

A Vitae warrior arrived and also tried to stall the lightsaber wielding female, but before [member="Nyx"] could focus on the Vitae warrior Solan Charr pulled out his tool of destruction and started to advance towards the surrounded Cartel fighter. Sun whipped up his blaster and used the force to guide his shots. He did not believe this girl, hardly old enough to be a woman, was truly evil. She was only doing her masters will.

"Stop!" Sun shouted, still firing of warning shots." Don't do this! You can change, help us rescue Evania Charr and you won't be killed in vain!" Hopefully the girl would surrender, Sun wasn't ready to see Solan destroy another Cartel warrior who doesn't deserve the torture.

Objective: Retrieve The Package.
Enemies: Vitae Alliance.

Cadan was informed to fetch a package from the palace via a message on his comm system, he looked to @Thraxis. "Looks like your in charge of the droids." He said as he looked in the direction of the palace.

Quickly Cadan departed, leaving the 150 droids in the capable hands of The Jackals second in command Thraxis. The pirate moved through back alleys and less used paths to bring himself to the palace. The fearful citizens rushing and hiding as he passed them. Finally he made it to the back doors of the palace, where he moved in quietly.

Once Cadan began moving through the palace he opened a comm to Sempra. "Here and waitin' boss." The pirate said. He held his weapon ready, aware that the doors could burst open at any second.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Nyx"]

Kyla Foy

K
She listened to the conversation of [member="Vulpesen"] and Solan Charr. The current mission was rescuing her from the Hutt. There was one option, they could do, but Ophelia had no control over that technique and she would end up maybe at the other side of the galaxy. She followed her master after that, her hands remained on her back as she said, "Master, what are the plans?" She would follow him towards the escape pods ready for battle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom