Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoulda Salted the Door (Hutt Cartel & Vitae Alliance Skirmish)

Evania was asleep in her room when it happened. Someone had managed to slip past the security systems in the palace, somehow, and creep into her room. She was snatched from her bed, a cloth was stuffed in her mouth which was then taped shut, and she was thrown over her captor's shoulder as they jumped out the window, luckily she was on the first floor of the palace, and ran off into the night. The kidnapper had left behind a note on her bedside table.

"Did you know children make the best slaves?​
If you take them while they're young,​
It's quite easy to train them to be obedient.​
Your daughter looks like she'll grow up to be a rather pretty lady,​
I bet we could make a lot of money off of her.​
I hope you won't mind too much?​
If you want her back, come and claim her.​
She'll be on Sleheryon."​
Meanwhile, a rather startled palace security employee had awoken to the sound of alarms, which for some reason were only going off in his office. 'Bastard must have tore out the wires for the other alarms,' he thought. The idiot, who was fired almost immediately upon discovery of Evania's absence, had fallen asleep on the job. By the time he woke up,turned the alarms off, and reached Evania's room the princess's kidnapper was long gone. He gulped and took a moment to pray for his life before walking down the hall to [member="Solan Charr"]'s room, note in hand. He opened the door slowly and poked his head in.

"Uh... King Solan, sir? Sorrry to wake you but um... well you see... ThehuttskindofkidnappedyourdaughterandIdidn'tgettoherroomintimetosaveherbutyoucan'tkillmebecauseIhaveawifeandkidsathomethatneedme!" the last part of the statement was said in a rush, before the security officer ducked out of the door way and proceed to run down the hallway. ((So for those of you who can't read what he said. Tranlsation: The hutts kind of kidnapped your daughter and I didn't get to her room in time to save her but you can't kill me because I have a wife and kids at home that need me.))

After a few hours Evania awoke on a strange ship. Her hands were tied behind her back, she was still gagged, but now there was a new edition to her current status. There was a slave collar around her neck. The little Vahla was terrified. She was in a dark, prison cell like room all by herself going who knows where. She wanted to cry, but she was afraid to make any noise, so she curled up the corner of the room and tried to pretend she was anywhere else.

Objectives: 1) Rescue Evania Charr
2) Rescue any slaves on Sleheryon
3) Take overseers and Hutt leaders prisoner for trial
Allies: [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Aedan Miles"] and the rest of the Vitae Alliance
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] and the Hutt Cartel

((Just as an extra OOC note, this thread will be Ground PCs Focused. So keep it light on the NPCs guys, much appreciated. Also, ignore the whole problem of Space battles and getting through a blockade, there will be a second thread started by [member="Romeo Sin"] to coincide with this one that will detail the space part of this whole situation. Also, I phrased the note to be either a taunt, or a hint at a trap and no Kesh Palace security officers were harmed in the making of this skirmish... I think.))

Objective: Exterminate the Hutts
Allies: [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Aedan Miles"] And others joining
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] and other Cartel Members.

The moment he had heard the words his body had launched itself from the bed and he had not even questioned the man that had come to him, his fury at finding the note having nearly consumed it then and there. This was too far, first the strike on his home and endangering his daughter by unnamed assailants and now the Hutt Cartel thought it wise to kidnap his daughter and taunt him. Someone was going to die this day and within the hour he had his fleet mobilized and his call went out to his allies.

That was two days ago, the Vitae with him now were going to ensure that this was the last time someone from the Hutt Cartel touched his family. The entire trip he had sat alone, talked to no one, did nothing. He slept none, ate only what he needed to ensure that he would be able to fight. This was the one thing that composed itself inside his mind, the desire to exterminate the criminal slime, these slavers that thought themselves creatures of clever actions. HE would kill them all...

Vulpesen let out a small sigh as he sat by [member="Solan Charr"] on his ship. To say the least, Vulpesen was worried. He didn't need his second in command to become a broken murderous psychopath. Problem was,he couldn't fault the man. If anyone touched Nokomis, he'd be staring a slug thrower down the barrel for about as long as it took Vulpesen to pull the trigger. But hey, at least he wouldn't be staring long enough to get bored. Still, he had faith that Solan would be there to keep him from turning and so here he was to keep an eye on the man. "You know I can't allow a full out slaughter. Even for you."

Do not enter this skirmish if you intend to fleet. Another thread will be made for that purpose.

[member="Abygail Ericson"]
[member="Aleksander Miles"]
[member="Ashe Senari"]
[member="Bhaltair Dhimani"]
[member="Bond"]
[member="Break"]
[member="Cain Laatl"]
[member="Carliah Dakrone"]
[member="Corran Serat"]
[member="Daella Feanor"]
[member="Dalur"]
[member="Daunt"]
[member="David Ulmer"]
[member="Ethan Matumaini"]
[member="Etlan"]
[member="Evania Charr"]
[member="Garren Vox"]
[member="Genevieve Shoshana"]
[member="Hatake Mutashi"]
[member="Janus Viminal"]
[member="Jynnan Tonnyx"]
[member="Kei Amadis"]
[member="Kekaos"]
[member="Lucrezia"]
[member="Malachite Avachei"]
[member="Miarta"]
[member="Minna"]
[member="Mya Jesel"]
[member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"]
@Noctis Sin
[member="Oka Osaa"]
[member="Ophelia"]
[member="Prince Aros"]
[member="Rexus Drath"]
[member="Rhodessa"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Saryana Lynae"]
[member="Sheila"]
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Tabok Kahlu"]
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Tallia Farn"]
[member="Taras Crozo"]
@Thelma
[member="Tricia"]
[member="Virus"]
[member="Xion Vala"]
[member="Zander Greyson"]

Objective: Destroy the Vitae Alliance
Allies: Hutt Cartel and co
Enemies: Vitae Alliance
-Prologue-

The room is circular, round and sharp the roof ending in a point that allows an orange glow to cascade down the walls and onto all in the room, the couch is cream but inlaid with a fine green silk; leaves embroidered so delicately that they might have landed there in spring and just sunk in, the white curtains are linen, the kind of white that is untouched by hands and devoid of dust. A cursory look to the right shows the almost hidden cords that are used to open and close them. This was the office of the ruling power Flannigan mcnash, located in the now repaired palace of Thakba Besadii Diori, The mastermind of the kidnapping of [member="Evania Charr"], and the plot to crush the Alliance and keep them out of cartel affairs permanently.

"Citizens of Sleheryon, please stay within locked doors. There has been reports of pirates in the areas, I repeat stay within doors." the cone like speakers amplified the recording, the streets becoming silent and still, only the cartel forces roamed freely putting everyone abroad to the question, 'what are you doing on the streets' and 'We know you're a Vitae spy'. "Cartel, the trap has been set and our beacons report retaliation is immediate, prepare your forces." he addressed the forces now gathering in his office and on the street through a private channel. "[member="Cadan Tazi"], and [member="Thraxis"] you are my hand's crush all who stand before us, and you [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] and [member="Nyx"] form a second force and prepare yourself."

"[member="Alkah'Kahtel"], stay close to the fortress and terminate all intruders." he paused his metallic digits rounding on the florescent green screen switching to [member="Tiali Orazio"]'s com link. "Destroy anything that threatens the safety of the fortress, you have free roam hunter."

"I'll have you this time [member="Solan Charr"]."

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Objective: Defend Cartel Interests
Enemies: [member="Solan Charr"], [member="Vulpesen"], Vitae Alliance
Allies: [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], Hutt Cartel

Nyx scowled as she loaded her revolvers. Kidnapping and Slavery was one thing. Enslaving the daughter of the King of Kesh was another.
As soon as she heard the plan, the mercenary knew she was going to have to fight Solan. Next to [member="Jardo Snow"], she was the most powerful Force User in the Cartel, and Solan was going to be on a rampage. Even with her back healing, she was a force to be reckoned with. The Vitae Alliance was filled with a lot of Jedi, and eventually they were going to get to her.
And when they did, she'd do her best to make sure they didn't get to [member="Evania Charr"].
This wasn't about credits. . .She owed [member="Sempra the Hutt"], and she had to place that debt above Solan and his family. . .
No matter how much it broke her heart to do it.

Location: At this point? Some Ruined building with a lot of Friends
Objective: Kill anything that breathes against the Hutt Cartel
Allies: Flannigan Mcnash, Hutt Cartel
Thraxis was seated happily on a comfortable recliner, his hands busy as they ran up and down the Twins, his amror hidden beneath his trench coat, and his eyes flickered about the environment, he had never been sent to protect a place, just to destroy and eviscerate, his men were in a restless state as always with the unsavory crew that was apart of the Jackals.

His eyes darted as the Diabolical Droid Commander, [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], metallic voice started to spew its orders around the place, he listened contently as he heard his orders, it was him and [member="Cadan Tazi"] again, a common thing for the captain to say. Thraxis rose from his chair, looking around the room he peered at all the Jackals crew that had gathered, at least two-dozen men were with him, he had no idea how armed the enemy forces were coming, so in this case, he needed to be as conservative as possible with this lot, but first thing was first. He needed them to be rallied. "We hunt those who fight, we slaughter those who speak up, and we let those who are afraid weep in their pain. But above all. We do not harm the children, for the future we let live to see their forefathers pain. Understood?!" his personal motto that he had taken painstaking time to indoctrinate into the Jackals that followed his orders. He waited a few seconds, it took some time for this lot to realize that Thraxis wanted them to regurgitate what he had said, "We hunt those who fight, we slaughter those who speak up, and we let those who are afraid weep in their pain. But above all. We do not harm the children, for the future we let live to see their forefathers pain." a bit off the mark of unison as Thraxis had liked, but it seemed that it was getting harder to drill motto into this unsavory bunch.
[member="Cadan Tazi"]

Enemies: Hutt Cartel, [member="Nyx"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Allies: [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Solan Charr"]
Equipment far..: EDG Enforcer Droid x2 ( EDG-1 & EDG-2)

It was not everyday Kezeroth was asked to assist in the recapture of a stolen princess, In fact in the past he was the kidnapper and he preferred it that way. Sitting in his ship Kezeroth did not blame the Cartel for their little money grab, It was a tactic he himself would of done in a past life. But even so the whole act was in his view a display of cowardice, sneaking and tacking children. Sitting in the pilots seat of his AEG-77 "Vigo" Cargo ship Kezeroth couldn't help but remeber the old days that involved breaking into some of the most heavily guarded places in the galaxy for poodoo like ancient relics and information ledgers. " Oh how the exile had fallen....or risen?" he muttered to himself as he started the process to jump into hyperspace to Sleheryon.

With his equivocal feeling about balancing the forces nature and recently joining the Vitae Order the Gen'dai for now was just going through the motions and only wanted to get this over with. Behind him were his two guards he designed personally for guarding him and giving some backup when needed and Kez hardly needed much. Walking with a thump both EDG droids glanced at each other and then to Kezeroth their master in a display that would make you think they could be twins, perfectly in sync.

" Query: Will my hand finally crush the succulent flesh bags you call sentient beings?" EDG-1 said in question and looked around. Before a response could be given EDG-2 spoke out with " Statement: Negative! I will be the one to preform such an action... You are too inferior to preform this task for master." And here they would start their convorsations as normal. Kezeroth himself frowned slightly and shook his head only to walk away toward the ship armory to decide on what to bring.

Mean while in the background he could still continue to hear both droids speak.
" Query: Inferior? We are the same model, same design, same part and same mind. If i am inferior you are too?" EDG-1 said looking his droid brother up and down.
" Observation: Yes we are the same indeed but the Master favors me over you brother. For I am his favorite.." EDG-2 replyed and looked at the Gen'dai in the other room. EDG-1 also began his glare as well.

Rolling his eyes Kezeroth sighed. " Shut up and get ready... Both of you!"

Objective: Protect Hutt Cartel stuff.
Allies: Hutt Cartel

A clapped echoed through towards Thraxis as Cadan enter the room. He looked around seeing all the men assembled. "Looks like me and you again. Sir." Cadan said as he made his way towards Thraxis.

Cadan wore a ruined brown trench coat. The would have been a gorgeous piece of clothing, but now it was scorched, bloodied and shot up. The coat wrapped itself around Red Raven Shot Caller Armor, the armor looked like it was kept in the best condition, with only a few cuts and scrapes on it, it also had The Jackals logo on the left breast plate. Strapped to his right thigh was a DL-18, the words "Sunshine" could bee seen sketched into the handle. He wore two wrist mounted weapons, on his left wrist a M99 Rocket system and on his right a CZ Wrist-Mounted Flame Projector. A Red Raven Gauss Rifle equipped with an Augmented Shooting Tool, was strapped across his back.

From his coat Cadan pulled two cigars and offered one to Thraxis. "This will be fun." The pirate said as he puffed his cigar.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Objective: Defend the Cartel
Enemies: [member="Solan Charr"], [member="Vulpesen"], Vitae Alliance
Allies: [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], [member="Nyx"], Hutt Cartel

War. Sometimes the reasons for it were heroic, other times it was insane. These were one of those times. As Ashalah headed towards the group that she would be fighting with, she couldn't help but think of the child. She must be scared and confused and missing home. This war was pointless. It wasn't worth it. Yet eliminating a threat to the Hutt's and possibly receiving Sempra's honour, that made all the difference. So Ashalah pushed away the face of the scared little girl in her mind and continued on her way.

She was armed with almost everything she had. A pair of blasters on her hips, one more in her boot. Vibroblades at her right hip and left thigh, sniper rifle slung across her back. The compartments in her gauntlets were loaded with throwing knives. She was ready. The Togrutan approached Nyx, hoping she recognized her from Sempra's party a short while back. "Hello, Nyx." She approached, trying to sound easy going, but she was already preparing herself. "Didn't properly introduce myself at the party. I'm Ash, I'll fight with you for this." She gave a small smile, but it didn't reach her eyes. Instead, the blue orbs showed fierce determination as their owner was going into war. "I'm a pretty good shot. I could cover your back with a sniper if you need it."

Objective: Kill people that get close to the fortress
Allies: Hutt Cartel

Tiali is wearing his custom made Urban camo suit Mk-I his visor covering his face vibroblades on the top side of his forearms and awrist mounted sonic pistol on his right under forearm. The tikulini leather covering most of his body with durasteel helmet, shoulder pads and chest guard. His belt had an assortment of grenades and a JT-12 jetpack attached to his back. to the lower parts he wore magno-grip boots, with two LL-30 pistols either side of his thighs. His DC-15x sniper rife slinged over his shoulder.

The message "Destroy anything that threatens the safety of the fortress, you have free roam hunter." Echoed from his com into the open air, He slides his sniper rife into his hands loading it. Placing against some sand bags set up on the fortress roof, along with a cup of novainian grog.

He liked his set up, from here he got a good look of the soon to be battlefield if anybody or anything threatening came to view he can respond quickly.

Objective: Just wait

Jardo had chosen to say to himself, quiet in one of the spare rooms of the fortress. No-one knew he was there unless they were feeling out in the force, and he liked it that way. He was sat in the corner, mind focused on levitating some really annoying lead ball. This was how he trained himself, focusing on lifting useless things.

The mission to the Hutt Cartel was going well, one could say. It wasn't an official mission, more like making sure the Hutt's wouldn't march upon One Sith space. [member="Darth Ferus"] was the only one who knew that bit, the others were just under the assumption that he was working with those Hutts.

He could hear a lot while he was focused like this. He heard [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] talking about the attack, he heard guns loading. He heard the Cartel getting ready for a fight, and still he remained silent. This wouldn't be his fight unless he was needed. Unless Solan Charr appeared, helping the Vitae Alliance. Then he would get involved in the fight, Solan Charr was his. Solan Charr was going to die in this battle. He would die.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Making this some Dev thingy if you don't mind. Amazing new idea's ftw :D
Objective: Just wait

So, the Vitae Alliance decided that they wanted the kid back. They chose to attack the Cartel just to get the kid back, that was probably the best thing he'd heard all day. He had arrived late to the meeting, and he stood next to Mcnash while he dished out orders. Smiling lightly he looked around, the small army that had gathered around them.

After watching the army part he stared at Flannigan, smiling lightly. "Mcnash, i'm gonna go hold the front line. I might or might not have a little surprise for these guys." He wasn't joking when he said he had a little surprise. Half Angel had been busy during the past few months. Not ship building, but fine tuning something special. He wasn't showing it yet, but trust me. You'd know when he used it.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
Objective:
Terminate enemies on sight
Allies:
The Hutt Cartel & Co.
Enemies:
Vitai Alliance
~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvY6hl6qOIw
~
The giant in an armour of old days past would be seen standing by a large table, organizing his gear and setting himself ready. His staff sitting upon the table, both blasters cleaned and set up, extra ammunition wasn't something that worried the Gen'Dai. With a loud cough, the giant would grab his blasters and place them in their hilts, then grab the staff and attach it to the back of his chest plate. Once that was done, he would crack his neck and place upon his helmet and turn to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], speaking aloud simply.

"Change is pointless."

Alkah'Kahtel would let out, though with a heavy nod he would say.

"But fun."

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
Objective: Save the kid
Allies: Vitae
Enemies: Hutt Cartel

"Who wants a belly rub?" Tricia was sitting there with vulpesen on her lap as she was listening to the grandmaster. The soft licking of her hand while she was rubbing his belly more then enough to let her know he was excited. "Come on, save Tricia.... save Tricia." There were a few yelps and she continued to sit there listening to the others. Projecting outwards the energies of the force. "Ahhh I am tired, wake me when I get there." Her body was slowly floating up while the air below was a distortion of the force forming a bed. Vulps finding a place in the center of her chest to snuggle in for the trip to the planet.

Objective: Exterminate the Hutts
Allies: [member="Vulpesen"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"]
Enemies: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Alkah'Kahtel"] [member="Xander Black"] [member="Jardo Snow"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Ashalah Ky"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Vulpesen's words fell on deaf ears as he only thought of one thing and in that surrounded himsself in the only manner that was approriate. "Vulpesen, When it is your daughter who is already dying without treatment, now being turned into a slave... then you can talk to me about this. Not go and organize the others because if anyone gets in my way, enemy or friend i will not let them do so."Solan spoke with surety and without hesitation, these people crossed a line that Solan would ensure ended in nothing except the loss of life on their side,

The weapons he brought with him was simple, a number of napalm grenades that lined his waist, three in total with their detonator sparks removed. This would allow him to toss the grnade without it immediately catching flame. He was also use napalm B in those, a longer lasting material that did not burn out immediately. Past those he head his normal EMP grenades that hung there too, two of which this time though. In addition to that he held two blasters at his waist, old models that were meant for the battlefield during the old clone wars long ago. There was the Krath Warblade on his back, secured there and kept ready for war and lastly the Saber hooked to the inside sleeve of the Viola Trenchcoat he wore.

The armor under the viola trenchcoat would be a fiber armor that he kept further under his clothing, hidden to give him the illusion of wearing no armor. His hands tightened around the controls and he thought about nothing as the ship broke through into real space and his hands tightened on the controls. "Time for them all to die..." With that he pushed forward and the ship dropped for the surface, falling through the atmosphere in a controlled drop as he would get to the surface as soon as possible.

Objective: Survive
Allies: Vulpesen Romeo Sin Taeli Raaf Tricia Kezeroth the Beholder
Enemies: Sempra the Hutt Alkah'Kahtel Xander Black Jardo Snow Tiali Orazio Ashalah Ky Cadan Tazi Thraxis Nyx Flannigan Mcnash

Evania had been removed from the ship as soon as it had landed two days ago. The little girl was taken to a sturdy, metal, windowless cell somewhere in the Hutt fortress. The little half-Vahla tugged at the slave collar around her throat, which resulted in whoever was watching her through the security cameras in her cell shocking her. She gasped and whimpered in pain as the electricity coursed through her body. Evania was determined to survive this, she knew her father would save her.

Objection: help save the kidnapped child without dying
Allies: rescue party
Enemies: whoever kidnapped [member="Evania Charr"]

Sun had heard the rumors spreading on Taris. The hutt cartel had supposably kidnapped a young girl, who had ties to the Vitae Alliance. Not long after the rumors had started, Sun had stolen a small attack freighter. If he could, possibly he could help his new allies and stop the Hutts from continuing there kidnapping operations. Sun knew as well as anyone that slaving was big out in the outer rim. Whatever lay ahead, there was going to be a fight. [member="Arturin"]

Vulpesen growled as he felt the agony of the slaves below. To say the least, it was sickening and as for Solan's comments, he knew he had little defense against them. "When its my daughter, I expect you to do the same. We cannot allow ourselves to turn into monsters. Do what you have to do, but please remember what you stand for." He walked to the boarding ramp and sat down, waiting for them to reach a drop point in the atmosphere.

As he waited, Vulpesen started to check his equipment. Unlike his usual twenty daggers, he now kept a new surprise for his foes at a range. Twenty lightsabers, all hidden in the twilight coat. Certainly the idea to do this had occurred before(after all, why place a bid in an auction if you don't enjoy the spoils?) but for some reason he had never felt the inclination to do it until now. Beside those, he held his normal three EMP grenades, three frags, and three flash bangs. On the left side of his hip, Vulpesen carried his usual phrik encased saber staff and a dragoon pistol on his right. Beside him, sat the last of his weapons. A sawed off double barrel shotgun loaded up with rock salt. Did he expect it to do any good? He wasn't sure but it was worth a shot(no pun intended).

Well... at least that was all he carried for the enemy. Hidden in the pocket of his coat was something meant for another purpose. A taser. If it came down to it he hoped Solan would understand.

Allies: [member="Evania Charr"] [member="Solan Charr"] @Tricia @Vulpesen @Sun Yun Charr
Enemies: [member="Alkah'Kahtel"] @Xander Black [member="Jardo Snow"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] @Thraxis @Nyx

Looking over his weapons Kezeroth was once again faced with a problem. " Now to the hardest part of this trip... Chosing my weapons... Errmmm." Rest a hand on his chin he stared at the armory wall long and hard. This was gonna take while. Meanwhile his AEG-77 had just dropped out of hyperspace and was slowly drifting toward Seleheryon. The slight rumble in the ship notified him of this before the ship computer could announce it over the comms.

The Gen'dais eyes scanned over each rifle briefly but there was one he had yet to use, Grabbing his CZ-839 Sonic Carbine, loading it up and slining it to his shoulder Kez couldn't stop there. He had his rifle but what of his secondary weapon? None could beat the power of the Convergence Pistol and oh how Kezeroth loved his particle beam weapons. All that was left now was his old pal Bone Crusher, a Power hammer that in the hands of someone similar to himself could send squads flying away like a Hutt ball. Holstering his Pistol on his hip and connecting his hammer to the back of his Armor he had to wear pretty much all the time. Walking out of the armory Kezeroth smiled wide before his metal mask folded over his face.

Both EDG droids before him emotionless as ever could not help but stare at not him but the new weapon he was holding.
" Commentary: A Sonic weapon exellent choice for tearing internal fleshes that hold the liquids of meatbags.... I mean sentient beings!" EDG-2 said quickly adding to his comment at the last minute. " Observation: Ah yes! I too agree." EDG-1 paused and quickly started again. " Cautionary: Please perhaps pick another weapon. For both of us will be able to the slush of meatbags... Inferior beings I mean as you destroy their innards. It is Quite an annoying sound..." EDG-1 ended and began to walk away, Soon after EDG-2 nodded and followed.

Left somewhat confused Kezeroth looked around briefly. " Right." he muttered in his breath as he dragged himself to the control console of his ship. " Were landing!" he shouted and took control of the vessel to guide it in toward Sleheryon.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Allies: [member="Alkah'Kahtel"] @Xander Black [member="Jardo Snow"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Enemies: [member="Kezeroth the Beholder"] @Vulpesen @Sun Yun Charr [member="Evania Charr"] [member="Solan Charr"] @Tricia

The mercenary looked the Togruta over, a smile on her face.
"Sniper support would be great." She pointed to a nearby building. "Get on top of that. We're a secondary force, so we have time to prepare."
She turned to face the direction where the Vitae would come, a revolver in one hand, her lightsaber in the other.
The Cartel had good people on it's side, skilled people, but the Vitae were on a whole other level.
That's not taking into account that when they get there, they were going to be pissed.
Her thoughts went to the girl for a moment.
Did she deserve slavery? No, she didn't. . .but this was business, and she had tried to keep her business away from her personal life. But that was impossible, now.
Whatever happened today, it was going to change Nyx's life forever. Whether it was for bad or good was anyone's guess, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom