Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Should we just nuke all the Majors for christmas

Was this decided?

It is the day after Christmas.

Do you have an alternate account here, Kitter Bitters? You’re always so invested in these OOC rule discussions but you… observably don’t post here at Chaos. You only have one private thread I can see, and you’ve only posted once this month in it.

I feel like half of this community is so easily baited by drama ooc threads because that’s all you’re here for, lmao. One private thread a month but AY YO WAS THIS DECIDED YET BRUH I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE ITS OUTCOME has zero bearing on my existence.

It is the day after Christmas.

Do you have an alternate account here, Kitter Bitters? You’re always so invested in these OOC rule discussions but you… observably don’t post here at Chaos. You only have one private thread I can see, and you’ve only posted once this month in it.

I feel like half of this community is so easily baited by drama ooc threads because that’s all you’re here for, lmao. One private thread a month but AY YO WAS THIS DECIDED YET BRUH I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE ITS OUTCOME has zero bearing on my existence.

:( Oh. Okay. I just thought if there were a lot of new things being built it might be an easy time to try to be more involved and be part of the ground up. I struggle sometimes to get involved. I just thought this might be a chance to do more and be a part of the roots of something and make some friends to fit in with here. I didn’t mean to upset you or any of the staff. I will stay away from these threads and try to get better at everything. I’m really sorry.

Last edited:
Not upset, just concerned for you, bro. You’ve been doing this same thing for a decade, maybe 2023 is your year to switch it up.

I was diagnosed with OCD this year. Therapist said thats why when things go slightly wrong I want to start again from the beginning and never get anywhere with my projects. I am not sure if that’s what I am experiencing but It’s tricky finding the right diagnosis and then the right treatment for mental stuff. We have to just keep guessing and checking. I didn’t even realize it wasn’t normal behavior but therapist says it’s not so now that I realize I need treatment it might get better. Maybe this times the charm and 2023 will rock. Anyway I appreciate the concern and patience while I try to work it out. Thank you.

No doubt, mental health is awesome. But if I’m expected to participate in your therapy, I would ask you to participate in mine. Do some roleplay. Stop surfing the OOC, you don’t really need the OOC for private threaders.

Vitamin D, touching grass, working out. Maybe even ask your therapist if OCD and Chaos are a good match. These are all solid suggestions, but I recommend more than anything to not air out your life’s problems to strangers on the internet. Therapy and mental health are not excuses, all I asked was why you were commenting on something that had nothing to do with you. Now I’m being asked to partipate in therapy, to understand that I need to be gentle with this person because nobody lies on the internet.

I run a Star Wars fan fiction. Not a monastery. Just relax, post once a month in your private threads, I’m not your update monkey on the day after Christmas you absolute heathen. Literally how dare you lmao.

No doubt, mental health is awesome. But if I’m expected to participate in your therapy, I would ask you to participate in mine. Do some roleplay. Stop surfing the OOC, you don’t really need the OOC for private threaders.

Vitamin D, touching grass, working out. Maybe even ask your therapist if OCD and Chaos are a good match. These are all solid suggestions, but I recommend more than anything to not air out your life’s problems to strangers on the internet. Therapy and mental health are not excuses, all I asked was why you were commenting on something that had nothing to do with you. Now I’m being asked to partipate in therapy, to understand that I need to be gentle with this person because nobody lies on the internet.

I run a Star Wars fan fiction. Not a monastery. Just relax, post once a month in your private threads, I’m not your update monkey on the day after Christmas you absolute heathen. Literally how dare you lmao.

That’s fair though I would argue you should be gentle with everyone since you are right we are strangers trying to coexist here. I didn’t mean to put any expectations on you. I was just explaining that I felt like it did have something to do with me because it might have been a way to get more involved and you seem to have assumed I wasn’t involved because I didn’t want to be. Again I am sorry for rushing or pressing the matter. I think we are cool now. :)

Last edited:
assumed I wasn’t involved because I didn’t want to be.

You’ve posted more today than the whole month, almost two now, I’m basically milking posts out of you at a moment’s whim. Is the idea just to bring me along every time you need your engine revved?

Crazy that you’ve got that much energy for this but you can leave Hawk hanging all month.

You’ve posted more today than the whole month, almost two now, I’m basically milking posts out of you at a moment’s whim. Is the idea just to bring me along every time you need your engine revved?

Crazy that you’ve got that much energy for this but you can leave Hawk hanging all month.

:( I don’t understand why you keep picking at me. I am really sorry. I will stay away from the OOC threads. I was just trying to be involved. I didn’t mean to upset you or answer OOC threads I wasn’t welcome to answer. I really thought this topic could be applicable to me and might be a chance to get into the fresh starts of some of the factions Im struggling to be involved in. I will try to get better at replying to other things and find other ways. I just thought everybody on Chaos could ask questions and get involved In the OOC planning no matter how much they roleplayed. I really honestly did not mean to upset you or cause this much problem. I am sorry.

You should be, I’m incomparably upset at how many OOC posts I can milk out even after I point blank state what I’m doing. It’s almost like a game where someone accurately predicted everything that would happen in this nondescript OOC thread.

I understand your apologies but I reject them. Do, don’t say. Be about what you wanna be about. The streets are too cold and cruel to care, even if you were genuine. Which I don’t think you are, straight up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom