Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I sub a Xeno species?

Hey guys,

I am currently in the process of submitting a Combat Unit here for the Xenomorph species, but I want to do it right so I needed to know whether I should simply reference the Wookiepedia entry here or submit them as a whole species instead?

I'm more than happy to create a species thread if necessary, but I can also supply all the information about them in the Combat Unit thread if that makes things simpler.

Thanks.

Darth Tennacus Darth Tennacus

Hey there!

In the end: It's completely up to you.

When a species exists in Canon many writers simply use the Wookie entry for ease of use. But, that doesn't mean you can't make a Species Submission and elaborate on it or take that as a "base" Species and make it your own.

You can even go the Sithspawn route and blend it together with other Species to make it really wild.

It's your sandbox. The only time a CJ will ask you to sub a Species over simply using an NPC is if it doesn't exist in SW at all or has some really wild traits or abilities.

Hope that helps but feel free to ask more questions if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom