Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should bios be made mandatory in signatures?

Should bios be made mandatory in signatures?

• Total voters

sabrina

Strider Garon said:
Now lets make a rule where folks have their bio linked into their sigs. That would be awesome.

Tefka said:
Suggest it. Poll it. Get traction on ideas that you think are viable. Don't wait for things to happen, lead the way.
Strider suggested it and tefka said poll us, and I thought why not

I say yes, because come on -- it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier on your writing partners if they don't have to hunt through your content and then some just to be able to determine how tall you are! And it's easier on you, if you need to edit your bio and are too lazy to go hunt it up; just hunt your recent post instead and click on your bio link :D

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Great idea. Bio is crucial I think to understand the character you're interacting with, and to be honest it should be mandatory for every character to have one (big, small - just SOMETHING with basic info) linked to their sig.

I'll say "Yes" just because the search function is wonky and is not the most reliable help in finding someones Bio. If one can't make it look good in their signature, or don't want to put it there, at least have it on their profile thingy.

And now I realize I forgot to put mine as well. Off I go to correct this dumb mistake.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
I vaguely recall there being an ability in this version of IPB to add a line like that under one's custom title - I think. I don't know.

If that's a thing, I support it.

Qae Shena said:
I vaguely recall there being an ability in this version of IPB to add a line like that under one's custom title
This will be looked into. I know how to on another forum software, but not IPB.

I'm extremely iffy about requiring people to have signatures at all. If you don't want to have a signature, I don't think you should be required to have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom