Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shockweaver

Equipment: Nelvaanian Sword
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Peace was only a state of mind that could only be achieved by separating themselves from the material world. Or rather, to quell the inner turmoil within their body. It always sounded simple to Rath, but Rath found such a thing difficult to achieve. Part of it was because he practiced using the Force to increase his chances of survival. During his time as a soldier, Rath had kept his Force abilities under wraps simply because he was a Warden. Wardens were supposed to be secretive, and Rath doesn't want to be found out or become suspected. Even so, there's been once or twice Rath had to use the Force in every op he ran. The latest that Rath had ever used the Force was back in Panatha.

Rath's mind played back what had occurred on that planet. Truthfully it was his very first fight with a lightsaber as tradition states that as an Initiate, Rath couldn't make his saber yet. Even so the fight was intense and Rath had to focus more on evading than tackling the problem. By the end of it, Rath won the fight by throwing his opponent out of the building. But just before Rath did he recollected that Rath actually felt fear. Self preservation as it were, and it was perhaps that fear Rath used to fuel such a strong use of the Force. Even so his breathing was calm as Rath meditated in the large training facility designed for Force Users to train. Whether it was to train their agility, duels against sparring droids, or spar against each other.

Rath was dressed in what would be better described as rather plain. White short sleeved shirt with a black sweatpants. The benefits of Spear was that Rath no longer had to train his Force powers in secret, but the main issue reared its ugly head when there was no one to teach him a new ability. Rath had trained and used telekinesis diligently to the point where he could release such energies as easy as breathing. The young Initiate even learned how to disconnect himself from the Force itself. However past that point Rath was lacking in other powers. Powers that Rath has seen in action, but none that was explained. The last fight left a numbing sensation on Rath's left hand, or rather his body remembers the strain he was put under during the duel. If it weren't for his vigorous training in the Force, he surely wouldn't be breathing.

After recollecting the recent past, Rath opened his jade green eyes. As a soldier, one might tell Rath that it was a miracle either way that he lived to tell the tale. However because Rath was there as a Warden, no one was allowed to know that wasn't a Warden. As a Warden however, Rath knew that he had much to learn. To learn Rath needed a teacher, but in order to be taught he'd have to seek out a teacher. Being part of Spear opens that opportunity publicly without drawing unnecessary attention as his double life of a Warden.

Questions ran through his mind, and Rath saw his path clear. However the obstacles he foresaw in the Force could only be overcome by the support of others. He sighed before the young Warden stood up on his feet. There was some equipment meant for withstanding force abilities. Mainly for offensive or even defensive purposes. In Rath's case, he had previously brought his Nelvaanian sword with him. Mainly to exercise his telekinesis ability, but to help develop a new form of combat. Wielding a lightsaber was very different and dangerous as Rath had discovered. It barely held weight compared to the phrik blade, and perhaps even lighter than his dagger. Even so, with a small controlled pull of the Force. The phrik blade rose to meet his awaiting right hand. His eyes scanned along the length of his sword as he noted the detail and quality of it. As he puts more focus into the Force, Rath let's go of the blade, yet it remains suspended in the air as he willed it to do so.

As he guides the blade with his hand, the sword swiped in a flurry of sorts at the empty space in front of him. Roughly five meters away as it were. A relatively short distance, but the ability to even swing a sword at a distance was relatively new to Rath. Granted he previously used the Force to propel the same sword to pierce an enemy, but propulsion and swinging the blade was two different things as Rath came to realize. By the end of it, Rath willed the sword to fly straight and true into his right hand once more.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
HUODbHD.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Empyrean gland
Tag: Rath Nihro Rath Nihro
dRUm20K.png
Ingrid was both grateful to the Threes and somewhat resentful of them for figuring out that they were telling the Galaxy against the Sith and other influences that they were the ones who trained the Force Users in the Eternal Empire. She was grateful to Curse, Beast, and Dragon for that. The Empress knew all three of them knew about the Warden, though not the ultimate goal of the organization. That is, the truth is she would not have been surprised, they would have even been aware of it. That’s why they agreed with the Warden to safely say the secret training sites are owned by Spear. That way, they don’t have to hide so much. At least for those who don't want to.

She had to talk to one of the Lord Commanders today, which was why she came to this place too. Again, she did nothing but flee to work. And if she was here in this place, also watched the students practice. She knew those here were all Warden. Spear’s own “students” were trained and educated only on their own planet, not elsewhere. Most of the people were unknown to her, not really surprised by this. When she was the disciple, she did not study with the others either. She was always dealt with by the Emperor himself when they just had time to do so.

But she eventually became Lord Commander, so it wasn’t so futile. Although she learned quite a lot of knowledge from elsewhere and not from her own mentor. But now she was here, she was finally past the coronation and everything. She just had to spend her honeymoon with Adrian at Zeltros, was here instead. Anyway, work was the most important thing at the moment. She saw only one acquaintance among the students, one of the private she had fought with before. In one of the shadier, darker places, she waited for the young man to finish his exercise. Then she went closer.

”Welcome Private! How are your studies progressing?”

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Rath wouldn't doubt that there were other Wardens in the training facility. For just like him, they get the opportunity to train in the Force without hiding. As Rath concentrated on the Force that enabled him to manipulate his sword from a distance. He wondered what the actual power behind the strikes and swinging it was one thing. But adding weight and power behind the swings was a different story.

As the sword returned to his hand, Rath detected a familiar presence off to the side as they approached him. His jade green eyes shifted over to the source and immediately recognized the Overlord. Upon his recognition, Rath gracefully flipped his sword with a single motion of his fingers to reverse grip the handle. The cold phrik blade pressed against the back of his arm while Rath saluted the Red Witch. She addressed him and inquired about his studies.

"My studies have progressed well, my Lord." Rath's eyes slightly shifted to his upper right as a thought occurred to him. Ingrid was indeed the Commander over the Wardens, and an exceptional fighter to boot. Since he's hit a snag of sorts, Rath thought about learning a trick or two from her directly. Granted he's not sure what became of her disciple, nor does he know the existence of the other one.

"However, if I may ask, could you perhaps tutor me in the Force? Unfortunately the main thing I've been practicing is telekinesis, and I would be honored if you could guide me through another use of the Force." Rath noted from her stature and from her position that Ingrid was never the type to sit still for too long. Always busy she was from what Rath has seen of her.

"If you can spare the time of course, my Lord. I do not wish to hold you from something important." Of course he could always ask how she was doing, but Rath has the distinct feeling that she'd either harden up or dismiss it. Perhaps, the only thing he can do is to help her day go by a little bit easier. Rath cannot imagine what Ingrid must be going through, but he knows losing family was never easy to get over with.

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
HUODbHD.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png
Nodded that the young man was doing well in his learning. This is always commendable, probably greeted by a new era in that they didn’t have to hide anymore thanks to the Spear and the Spear’s leaders. Ingrid was about to say something about when the young man continued. Raised an eyebrow for a moment; it was probably an average movement for most individuals, but for her it was a huge emotional manifestation.

"You are a very brave person, not many would dare ask me that."

She did not want to highlight the current Empress of the Eternal Empire. In fact, she was also a very naughty breed, ambitious and able to ask the most delicate questions, but she still would not have dared to ask the Emperor to teach her. Not because she didn’t have the courage to do it, she just knew what it could be like for a high-ranking person to be busy. The young man seemed unaware of this.

"Even if I agree to teach you, I have very little time to deal with your teaching personally. The Empress’s tasks take much more time than the previous Overlord role. I'm not going to lie, you probably know just like anyone else for me the Empire is the first. I even put the Empire in front of my family or everything else, so whenever a trifle arises, I neglect all other matters. That would be true for your education as well. Nevertheless, my interest is that you develop so that you get the right codexes, access to theoretical knowledge. In the practical case, it would most often be done with private tutors. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t track your progress or examine how you’re progressing. It's just that you would rarely get an education from me personally."

Wanted to be different in this than Tacitus was, but failed, there were other priorities for her. It was unacceptable for her to sacrifice her time for just one person, a waste of time. And didn’t even notice she would soon be a mother twice, a boy from Adrian and another boy from Tubrok at the same time and at the same day. And for her, after the Empire, the family was the most important…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Equipment: Nelvaanian Sword

It was truly an ambitious action on Rath's part, and probably not well received under normal circumstances. However if there was anything Rath has learned in the Eternal Empire. It would be that ambition and the drive to do more was recommended in the Empire. Granted Rath had to keep a low profile for the most part as his task was to blend in with the average folk. In doing so, Rath has participated in multiple operations for the sake of the Empire and proceeded to gain experience while on the field.

Ingrid explained that while she had no problem overlooking his progress, she'd have little to no time to personally tutor him. Given the fact that Ingrid was now Empress, that was to be expected. Truthfully it would be a bit surprising if the Empress just accepted the request. But if Rath was to progress further into the Force then he'd need some guidance. In some of the most dangerous parts of the dark side for instance, a single misstep is all it needs to swallow them up. A fate that Rath has taken care of not becoming a reality for him. Granted telekinesis wasn't a dark side power by itself, but because it was neither light or dark. It was a power easily influenced by the dark side, but those powers were beyond Rath's reach for the moment.

For now, as Rath came to understand what he needs is to control the Force not just what's around him. But to control the Force that dwells within him as well. The young man nods his head in agreement to Ingrid's answer.

"I understand, my Lord." Of course he could speak further, but then he'd only be repeating himself. Instead, he took a moment to reconsider his words.

"It's just that I wish to devote my attention to the Force, and while perhaps it is difficult to spare the time for educating me personally. Even a recommendation to someone would go a long way in becoming a Spear itself." More like the Spear in the Shadows, but if anything Rath didn't fight fair either. Of course in the battlefield, such a chivalrous act was often seen as arrogance and ultimately proved to be their downfall.

HUODbHD.png
dRUm20K.png
After her words, waited patiently for what the younger man would say. For one reason she didn’t like to deal with disciples, and that was that she had to reveal some of her knowledge then. Preferred that no one knows what she was capable of; it can save her life. She still thought of herself as an agent and a spy, where that was essential, even though it hadn’t been all that long. It had been quite a while since the Emperor's disappearance and death, but not even the man knew what she was capable of. Only her aunt and Adrian knew exactly all this. That is now only her aunt.

"You want to develop in the Force, but you did not say in what area. Until I don’t know this, I may not even be able to educate you."

After all, if the man wanted to learn and know things that would rather be actually used in combat, Ingrid is not the best teacher. She understood little of what the Sith Warriors or bladesmen’s were able to do, she was much more of the assassin and sorcerer abilities she was familiar with, or even alchemy. But some of them were such that she really wouldn’t have betrayed them. If she can surprise your enemies with these on the battlefield, that’s the best option.

"After all, the Force has a lot of aspects, and I don’t know you so well enough yet to know exactly what you meant."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom