Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ship for Hire.

there was no response, strange. he proceeded to fly the wild flower​ to the planets surface. it was a ruff landing due to Hoth's ice and snow. he then went to the intercom system. "[member="October"] get to the boarding ramp and get in a thermal suit I don't know exactly where the base is but we are close, I'll be down shortly."​ then looking at R-5 he said. ​"keep the ship warm and ready to go, lock her up while we're gone, and if I don't come back, take care of the kid. he then proceeded to the ramp.

October

O
​October shook his head as the ship landed on the surface of Hoth, he hadn't really given @N'Jay Crowe a good description of where the base was. J told him to get to the boarding ramp and put on a thermal suit. The Energy Vampire laughed at the thought. The teen made his way to the boarding ramp and stared at the suit.

When J arrived He would look to him. ​"Energy Vampire remember...I think I can handle a nip of cold...im practically dead." ​The teen said as he waited for N'Jay to release the ramp.

​"As far as I can tell, We're pretty close I think...might be a little walk but..." ​October said as he ran his hand through his hair.

he forgot that the kid really did not need protection from the cold, but J did Hoth was notorious for Super cold winters. when he was in the ramp the kid did not seem to know were the base exactly was, and that it might be a walk. " great lets get moveing then" ​they continued for quite some time the planet was all white, making it easy to spot the base when they came about it. a Hugh blast door, closed none the less, marked the main entrance to the base.

he turned to [member="October"],"​do you know of another entrance?. because if not we are not getting in"

October

O
October walked with @N'Jay Crowe for a while, the trip was fairly quiet but when they reached the blast doors the teen Vamp would grin, his fangs showing. He heard J ask if there was another way in...Cuz the main blastdoor was closed. October had to think. He smiled as a thought dinner on him.

"There's a service door somewhere round here, those bases needed to do maintenance without opening their main doors." He'd say as he looked around.

Soon they'd find a service door, only it was ore of a hatch in the ground. October pulled it up and smiled.

"Looks like we're starting from the lower area of the base." He said as he jumped down the hatch.

Inside it was fairly dark. October knew stairs were somewhere. "Once we clear it out we can check for your loot...And my stuff."

he followed October while he looked for a Service entrance, it made sense to have other entrances. opening and closing that giant door would drain the power fast. the kid found one, a small round hatch with a ladder. time for some ladder sliding. the kid went down first, it was dark down there, J took out his flash light and slide down the hatch. it was only a few feet down, he looked around with the light. reveling a small hallway. J, with his blaster ready called to the kid "I'll take lead, you just tell me where to go."​ as he started walking down the hallway.

[member="October"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom