Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifting Sands

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at Iella as she released her anger and he wrapped his arms around her. Taking in the rest of the cavern in with his senses as he breathed deeply the scent of her. The calmness washing off of him to go into her and Syn brought his one hand up to tilt her head and nuzzle her cheek. "It is okay, you did not give in and that is what is important your temper is what makes you who you are but believe me it is something that.... You can be more, just as you helped me you can be more then you temper." Syn moved his head down to kiss her gently while just resting his hand at the small of her back and letting the force expand around them. Nothing more then just the two of them were in the cave as Master Arrol he trusted but he didn't need to see this. It was more fun until his lips came away and Syn gave a nod of his head. "Now come on and show me what you found"

@[member="Syn"]

As always happens when Syn kisses her, she is lost in his embrace. Everything in the galaxy disappears, all the pain and suffering, the wars and anything that removes attention from him. It is this .. his kiss that reminds her of what is important and he stands before her now. She can still feel his gently nuzzle on her skin and she loves him for it, their love making takes her beyond the plan of reality but his kiss, ignites the fire within her, not only of passion, but of all things that she loves .. him and their purpose in life.

She can only see him now, the others here invisible to her and she took his hand and lead him to the narrow fracture in the rock. "In part it will narrow further, but a short climb up will get us back through", she said as she began back along the sandy passage. "I had practiced some Electric Judgement more too, only to fail again, well I managed a longer arc but... it rebounded again and hurt my arm, more so then before but the bacta did the job, my arm is fine now. Master Arrol gave me hint on how to push it out more and not have it rebound, I might try when we get through. You might want to stand well back though", she laughed now.

They had come to the point to climb and Iella started to scale the rocks, it was only a few meters up to a narrower passage and she squeezed through, she turned to wait for Syn, he should fit through but maybe with some difficulty. Once he is through they only have a few feet to go to enter the most beautiful cavern she had ever seen, Illum might be the only rival.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He felt it from her and that enjoyment let him know that she was in there. Always below the surface of her anger usually and he followed with her. Hearing all about it and her work with electric judgement. Something he was impressed she had continued to use. The thought of her getting hurt from it brought a small frown to his face but he could remember that time. He didn't know if the judgement would hurt as much as normal lightning from a sith but he knew how to help and direct it. Thankfully it would only stun and sting for her unless she slipped down into using those emotions he had seen with Arya who was following them.

He looked up as Iella started to climb and gave a nod of his head while the thought of what they had been doing. Coming in the back or the front entrance was a strange feeling while the jedi master grabbed the wall and started to climb up. "It is good you are practicing. There are ways to lessen the rebound as it were but it is all about experience. If we need to I can help continue the lesson we started before unless you want to continue by yourself." The jedi master made it up the wall and stood near Iella while he held out his hand to be guided. The Fallanassi was busy making her way up but she motioned them forward with a small smile.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella took his hand and laced her fingers into his. The natural passage way larger here and would allow them to walk side by side. It was only moments and they entered the vast cavern. This part had been structured by beings, who knew when, but the plant life unusual and vivid with colours, rock formations chiseled in to towering column, a path way above the ground to allow passage but not to disturb the nature vegetation within this place. Iella remembered the sense of all the life within this part the small creatures and insects dwelling within the rock side. So the plant illuminous with blues and greens, giving the place a soft light, but not filling the cavern, but enough to allow sight to her.

This part of the system of caverns is saturated with the force, the very essence of it life and workings. She could feel the force kissing her skin and seeping into her, energizing and healer her more and she felt alive.

In a whisper "I would like to continue with training in the Judgement, with you", she smiled now, she felt like she could blow the place apart again, she is that full of energy.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn gave a nod while his head went around the area, all the life was there as he smiled. He could feel all the life, all the insects and nature in his bones as it tingled. The smells around them and the words from Iella gave him a smile while he held her hand in his. "That is good to hear and there is much we shall practice. This place you found it truly a wonder to say the least and I can sense much about it. We have a refufe for when the temple becomes too hectic if master Arrol will allow it and we can train here in private." The jedi master had to admit he was more then enjoying this sight that was coming. The movement while he walked and it seemed built not completely for humans but that fit with the rest of Tython, so many species had lived upon it over the eons. "I will also be able to teach you more as time goes on."

@[member="Syn"]

"I hope Master Arrol likes this idea of yours as well, as I do", she smiled at the thought of it, yes indeed this would be a wonderful to hide away from time to time. They could make a home here, and try and adhere to the nature of the place and not disturb it like the creatures of the past had done. She let his hand go for a moment, and walked slightly in front, her head raised and looking up direct to the ceiling of the cavern. Her eyes could not see them, but she could sense them, hundreds of small winged creatures attached to the roof of the cavern, hanging it seemed and watching them go about their wonders of the place. "Interesting!", she said her thought out loud. "There must be another way out of this place, these creatures on the ceiling but leave to find food but where is the exist. The hole I created is new so .... we must find it later".

She turned back toward Syn now and smiled looking at him standing there, she considered him and smiled .. and with her thoughts the smile grew wider and more wicked. Pity we are not alone, she said in a suggestive voice to his mind. She had been missing him a lot lately and now he stood there as inviting as ever, and she took the time to let her eyes travel over him from head to toe. Then she let out a sigh, "I need to release some energy", she said, "Let me show you what I have got so far".

Iella walked a bit away from Syn making sure he was behind her, she stood ready and summon the force to arm firstly. She could feel it pulsing with hard energy there and dancing on her finger tips, however, she let it wait. Iella centered her concentration on forming the Electric Judgement, picturing it in her mind and her eyes locked on a target on the floor of the cavern, a rock laying in the sand. The rock is about four meters from her, directly in front. She focused on the rock for direction .. as that too was unpredictable. Electric Judgement is not an easy skill to learn and she although had moved from her tiny sparks on her finger tips to an arc, was still very much novice. Iella is still expecting the pain at the end of it, but she knows that one day that too, will be achieved and this skill will flow from her with more aptitude.

She raised her arm and pointed her fingers toward the rock, her arm felt like fire ran through it, not a burning sensation to her but heat, she had to remain focused and not alarmed by the sensation. She pushed the force to her the tips of her fingers .. the sparks appearing blue and white, spitting and crackling in a whisper. Then she pushed it out in a wave toward the rock, the arc form from her fingers and to on a shape of jaggered blue flecked with white .. like lightning. It extended out to the required length but missed the rock to the right by about a meter, burning the sand. She held the arc for a few more seconds and then attempted to sever the connection by pushing the arc out, it was in the timing, one final push and she cut the connection. For a moment she held her body ready for the rebound but this time, it did not come. She could not help but smile, even though she failed to hit the target. Iella walked over the burn mark on the sand, and looked between it and the rock. Then she noticed something black and smoldering .. she kicked it over with her foot, a lumpy black hot piece of something. She waited for it to cool more before she picked it up and looked at it .. turning it around. "I think I just made glass!", she said with a laugh.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at her and listened, what she was talking about and what she was doing to him meant a great deal but it was more then that he would have to say. She was doing better with judgement then he had done many times. She was doing better with it but the rebound and the power were something she would have to work on. He also would have to suggest gloves as those could help a great deal in terms of fighting. Then he moved while bringing the force into his hands. He took hers while looking at the glass. He could smell it somewhat and feel where she had spread the power while his words came out letting the force be a balm. "You are getting very strong with it but we might have to work on some of the absorbing techniques. Small things to keep it from hurting your hands as well as gloves."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella felt is his calm wash over her. "I still have very long way to go, but progress has been made and I thank you for it, My Master", she said as once again he is that to her now. She pondered his words again as she always does. "Absorbing techniques?, what must I do to achieve this?", she asked ready to learn more, however she did not like the idea of gloves, in fact, Iella hates gloves. She smiled, she prefers her hands free from restrictions.

She could feel the strength of the force in his hands, they are hot with it and the sensation drawing her's to the surface and to her hands, it was almost as if their hands became one with the energy at this point .. at least for her.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"It is something that most jedi should have learned, I didn't teach you how to absorb some energy and impact and that is on me." Syn held his hands out as they shimmered for a moment blue. "It is something that all jedi should be able to do, some better then others but all know how innately. The body can take in the small amounts of energy to help restore you. It is hard to explain but your body needs to drink in the rebounding energy to create a loop of power. Much like one does with Juyo and their opponent the loop is what makes some attacks stronger or less taxing."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella just watched his hands for a moment, as the energy of the force danced blue on his skin. She listened to him explain what the absorbing technique could do. "Take in the energy?", she whispered more to herself. At this point for Iella it was hard enough for her to gather and release it in the form of Judgement. However, she will always try. She raised her hand, not even attempting to try two hands as this, and summon the force to her hands as he did. Her concentration far more then he needs .. but she managed to mirror his.

"Now .. how do I do that?", she asked waiting for the bite of the pain and her hand began to grow warmer.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"It is harder to explain then I thought it would be. Tutaminis is basic and practiced with a training remote usually but we can do much. As the force flows over you, into you body and becomes a part of you. Each fiber of your body will be there, you'll be able to let it be open as the energy comes. The force can feed on it and reinvigorate you when you need it. The power and small amount of it can be or should be enough. With judgement it can help fuel it in a loop to empower you." The jedi master inwardly shrugged as he thought about it. There was much that he could teach practically but explaining it was was hard he had found. The cave was more interesting to him while he let his hands shimmer and crackled emerald lightning havign it go into his open palm to create a loop and display it.

@[member="Syn"]

She watched and listened to Syn as he explained. She considered that the only option was to try it, for him it is easy .. innate, but not for her. She could feel the heat on her hands now as the lightening continued to crackle over her palm. She concentrated on the energy of it, releasing her tight grip of focus on not allowing it to hurt her, and let it come back to her, she had spent the best part of training doing the opposite, pushing it away from her, now she waited for the pain.

Initially, it came, and she hissed with it. Iella pushed for the barrier of pain and maintained the lightening .. her hand trembling with it but she focused now of letting it wash over her skin, and through to her body, slowly the pain resided .. little by little it lessened and she continued to focus on that point only. Then .. she left to loop Syn spoke of, a circular motion of energy ebbing and flowing through her hand and body. The heat is still there, but not the pain. She slowly smiled. "I think.. I have it", she whispered softly.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn kept his eyes on Iella as he gave a smile and enjoyed her doing what was a parlor trick, he had to admit she was getting it faster and faster which was a good moment. He was smiling while he saw her and placed his hands on her face to cradle it while he looked around. "We could make in these caves a home of sorts, there is much down here to navigate and protect us plus we wouldn't need to hide everything." He let his mind wonder about what they could do and how to go about it. Most likely based on what had happened no one else knew about the place and once they got out of here finding their way back would actually be easier. No one else to bother them or interrupt meditations.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella let the blue sparks absorb into her hand and vanish. As he cradled her face in his hands, she turned toward the centre of his palm and gently kissed it. "This would make a brilliant place to continue studies and live", she agreed. Her own hands now finding his waist and traveled around to his back and shoulders. She pressed against him, enjoying the closeness of his body on her's. Iella moved her hands back to his chest and ran them up and she stretched up and kissed his lips, gently at first .. before passion began to fill her body.

She will not hide her emotions for him, letting the kiss show him she loved him and wanted him. A shudder ran through her body and she gave way to it.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn kissed her back and gave a nod of his head to that. This was a place that could be for them and he reached out while searching the place with his senses. He made a move more to just hold her while they walked about and he searched more and more until the entrance of the cave was found. The small one in the back was hidden away by the white current and sealed away. The front would serve the two of them well for comign and going while he held Iella's hand and he looked out feeling the heat of the desert on his skin. "There is much you have learned in your time alone it is surprising and some grand. Your going to make a wonderful jedi master when the time comes."

@[member="Syn"]

"When the time is right", she simply said as her arms dropped to his waist. Walking out of the cave .. the heat of the day, burning her skin and all went silent again. The Silent desert swallowing up all sound .. but not their purpose.

It is time to go back to the Temple, I have finished my studies here .. and thankyou for coming to my aid, she said telepathically. As they moved toward the transport, she smiled enjoying the time once again with Syn, know that soon their times together will became less with their duty demanding their presence. These times are now even more precious then before and the two make the most of them when they are allowed.

The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom