Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifting Sands

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Arrol Balloch"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked upon Iella and then his gaze shifted to the other in the cavern. What she might now be able to see without trying he could, the white current was detect cloaked beings and ships, a force ghost, someone who was one with the force brought a look to his face. He didn't enjoy hidden ones but he could hear the words, something of a strange test. Or more so a strange notion, water you couldn't swim in but drinking and bathing was okay. It made him curious to say the least but that would have to wait while he breathed in deeply and went to where he was designated. His feet going into the water on the low step just below the water line and he raised an eyebrow looking for something in the force, straining his hearing for something to be moving or for something to be happening. "Do you see anything?" He spoke loud enough for it to carry in the air but not at a shout."

Arrol Balloch

A
@[member="Syn"]

"Patience young one", Arrol said addressing the Master Jedi. His voice echoing around the vast cavern followed by a gentle chuckle.

In the water, as Syn's feet touch the step required, a blue unnatural light appeared for the deep. Rapidly it grew and rose to the surface of the water. As it neared, an old wooden boat could be seen just under the surface, but it continued upward until it broke the water and settle on it's surface. With an invisible hand the boat slowly glided over to Syn and nudge his legs gently. The boat, full of large gaping holes, looked nothing like it would be worthy to stay afloat, but it did.

"This boat, genius on my behave don't you think?, will transport you across the waters", he said with a light heart. "It is the only way... if you enter the waters, quickly a whirl pool will take you and swallow you to the depths, there would be no escaping it if that where to happen, but I assure you the boat is safe".

@[member="Syn"]

Iella quickly looked around as Syn entered the water as instructed. As she is on the other side of the water, she did not see the blue light at first. Then as it grew, "Yes there is a light under the water and something is coming up with it", she to did not speak in a yell as voices carry within the cavern. She waited and watch as the boat broke the surface of the water and rested there for Syn. Her emotions racing, as the voice spoke about the water, but something insider her told her it would be alright.

"Oh where are we?", she said in wonder and frustration that she had gotten them into this mess. "And might I inquire as to who you are?", she raised her face upwardly, not really know of the man's location, he was simply everywhere.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Arrol Balloch"]

The words that came to him brought the hair along the back of his neck to a standing position. It wasn't often someone could call him young, hell no one did. There wasn't anyone older then him in the order right now to day and while not a point of pride it meant he had near exclusive use of that designation. Still he could feel the rising boat from the depths as the force brought it to him. The fallanassi near him stepped in first as he helped her and then the jedi master went in bringing a look to his face while he heard Iella and spoke standing there. "Alright then." He focused on Iella and breathed deeply for stillness while over the water. Yes he still disliked the water or at least just deep enough he can't stand.

Arrol Balloch

A
@[member="Syn"], @[member="Iella E`ron"]

A grin formed on his face as he kept an eye on the boat with the two passengers. The boat moved at a steady pace across the still waters. When it was half way across, Arrol pushed out with the force to reach the aura's of the beings in the cavern. First, the Young One, ah yes so strong and willful .. power of the force deep and old within the very essence of his blood almost. His eyebrow arched and his probing continued, a design? of Sith Alchemy? .... Arrol's force threads swirled deep into Syn and into his heart, his head tilted to the side as if contemplating the man. Oh so many years this one has lived, so much pain ... and now? the heart of a truth and nobility, Arrol smiled he would let the boat continue. The woman in the boat, Fallanasi .. a teacher and wise woman. Then to the wretched girl that had caused all this. Jedi, strong mind and body loving and strong with the force, still young in her ways of force but she will get there.

As with each turn he removed but a small piece of them something that they would not miss, only a single thread of their auras and he absorbed it and make it become apart of him. Now they are link eternally to him and with that he can now appear to them no matter where they are in the galaxy.

"Master Arrol Balloch .. Jedi", he simply said with a slight bow to Iella, as he appeared in a shimmering blue light on the bottom step behind Syn.

@[member="Syn"]

Watching the boat as it crossed, Iella looked for any sign of danger to him. She stood ready and the force pumped around her as she gathered in her body and strengthened her just in case she needed it. She had no idea what she would do if danger appeared but she would not just stand there. The boat inched closer now and she could almost reach out to Syn. Then a glow of blue filled the cavern different from the light of boat under the water. She looked past Syn and to the stairs and saw him there. Dressed in Jedi robes old design but unmistakable.

For a moment she did not know what to do or say, he was simply magnificant to behold. Iella found herself bowing back to him in respect and said, "Padawan Iella E`ron, Jedi".

"I can see him Syn, I can see Master Balloch", she said with the feels of happiness within the words, Arrol kind of did that , he had one feel happy.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn remained in the boat while he felt it, that faint lapping at ones power. It was something he had seen others do before and stayed very still as the boat came across. He could hear the ghost, hear the jedi master it seemed and for a moment he saw him manifest in his senses. The jedi master stepped out of the boat when they got to the other side and went to Iella as he stood there briefly and turned to look. He listened to Master Arrol Balloch introduce himself and then Iella. "I am Jedi master Varadun." He gave his real name, something few got but when staring at a force ghost who seemed to have trapped a cave it might be best to be honest. His bow came next while the woman spoke from his side raising her eyebrow. "I am Arya Dane of the Fallanassi." With a look across Syn continued to star straightening himself up for what might be coming. His hand went to his side and drifted to grasp interlacing his fingers with Iella's, his expression remained neutral.

@[member="Syn"]

Quite frankly the situation and emotions just got the better of her now as she felt Syn's hand take her's. Even though she is aching and sore from everything that had happened, those aches and pains vanished as she turned and leaped at him, throwing her arms about his neck and holding him in a press and would not let go. A sense of relief just washed over her now and in her welling loved she just let it free and fill the cavern. She did not care who felt it or what they thought of it. She had missed him so much and now, she kissed him hard on the lips. Her passion filling the kiss and she did not want to stop. Time just stopped for her now and in reality she did not know how long she kissed him ... and did not care.

A small smile formed lips within the kiss and she pulled back only an inch away from his face. Her Corellian cheek rising to the surface, "What took you so long?", she asked in jest. "I have so much to tell you .. and show you, this place is simply beyond words, but I will try and do that for you". She knew he could sense and see it through the force as well. "But it might have to wait just a little, as I am very very hungry and sore". She laughed slightly now .. with a hint of embarrassment.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

He looked at her and as she held him speaking moved his hands to get some of the food they had brought with medical supplies. She was hurt and hungry sure but there was always more to it then that and he breathed in deeply pulling back speaking. "I brought some food rations and supplies." With a look down at her he also took in with the force the rest of the cave and while he couldn't see it he could see the force in it. The ghost had done many things and much had happened here he could tell. Now it was just a matter of seeing if there was another way out beyond the one they had used to get in here and he spoke more turning towards the ghost. "Is there another way out of here, we have worked to hide and seal in the current the entrance we used. No one but the strongest should be able to disturb you again."

Arrol Balloch

A
@[member="Syn"]

In an instant, Arrol Balloch shifted in the force, and appeared right near them now. His taking of a little piece of their auras now allowed him to do this. He considered the Jedi Master before him as he asked the question, and lowered his voice, within the force his voice booms around the cavern but as a presence in this form .. the voice is as normal. He projected his image into the Jedi Master and he would be able to see him as a blue shimmer but his features and body visible to him in his mind's eye.

"The only way in is the way you came Jedi Master Varadun", then he considered again and remember the events of the blonde girl. "Except for the new entrance your ... friend here has created", he indicated back toward the narrow passage through the rock, that leads into the other chamber. Arrol was not entirely sure what to make of the girls reaction to this Master, certainly something that would never have happened in his time in the Order.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella took the bags Syn offered with the food and medical supplies and walked away a little distance and sat on the ground. Her hunger now need attention and she gave it that attention. Ripping open one of the food ration bars and took a large bit and began chewing, as she swallowed the first mouthful she let out an audible groan of delight and satisfaction. Her arm could wait, her stomach could not, luck for her Syn could not visibly see her, as she continued in this manner, her cheeks full and puffed out, and munching like a small animal with a big fluffy tail that collect nuts for the winter. Eventually, after finishing the third bar, Iella slowed and looked to the medical bag. She held the third bar in her mouth as she reached for the bag and removed some bacta patches and applied them to her arm.

Immediately she felt the effects of the wondrous stuff and her arm would soon mend. Some the bacta also aided her sore ribs and back from the fall. Her energy levels are not a problem it is more the draining effect of pain on the body that was the issue. But it was not long and she felt good again. She looked up now from her seated position and noticed the woman.

"Sorry, I am Iella ... who are you?", she asked wondering who Syn had brought on this rescue.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn couldn't see Iella but he could hear her the ravenous hunger she had was like a gong to his senses. He inwardly found it a little humorous but also wondered what she had been doing that she hadn't eaten. Surely it hadn't just been from being in here for some of the time, if she hadn't been eating in the desert he would have to make sure she wasn't harming. It wasn't something he was used too, none of his padawans usually took the initiative to train themselves. Hell most seemed to just want to either be just doing the minimal or only wanting to be sent to the trials. He had to work harder with them it seemed and took a look to the small woman covered in a white robe with face cover.

"This is Arya of the Fallanassi she has been teaching me in the temples." The woman was compared to the others roughly ninety pounds but she was obscured by the robe while standing half the size of Syn. Her humor while looking around though showed more curiosity of the place then in Iella. She was just looking at the waters and the rest of the temple while crouching down lower and scribing on the ground.

Arrol Balloch

A
"I am Arrol Balloch, Jedi Master, well was, when I was alive", he said as he walked around the small group. He considered Syn and Iella for the moment, as he did. "Youngling, you seem to have a unique way of greeting your Master when he arrived", he thought to himself for a moment, "I don't recall my Padawans greeting me so", he chuckled.

"Seems there is much I have missed out on while here in my repose", he turned back to them. "You Master Jedi, are very interesting indeed, I sense your nature your design, but yet, you have chosen a different path now", Arrol bowed to Syn. "You are a great man .. and will be greater still, that I am sure of".

@[member="Syn"]

@[member="Syn"]

Iella remained seated for the moment, but watched as the woman, drew in the sand of the cavern, she did not know what she was writing, and was about to ask, when she heard the Ghost speak. Iella immediately stood up and bowed her head in respect for a Jedi Master. "It is a pleasure Master, and I must apologise for my .. destruction of your cavern. And my cause to disturb you, it seems". She said with sincerity.

"I came here to the desert to train, and it seems I have succeeded, but with consequences ...", now she got a little excited, "But boy you should have seen it, the waves was amazing". She now held a wide smile on her face, all hunger and aches and pain gone. She began to walk around, "The wave just burst from me, I let it go unchecked to see what it would do and how powerful it was, I had no idea, and still I need to work on it, still with my saber ignited, it will be stronger", she is thinking out loud now, "Just need to find a way to direct it, can have it just going anywhere, I fear I will never find that speeder and my bag again".

Major Faction

Syn

Syn listened to the jedi master and while his nature was described at first he thought it was going to be admonishment or something worse but... but there was acceptance. Something akin to maybe even to warmness. It was a welcoming feeling as the jedi master listened to Iella speaking about her training and he raised an eyebrow. Using the force for a wave was something interesting, not bad but compared to some skills he had found little use for it since it was most effective against close enemies. He didn't let them get that close unless it was on his terms to bash them down with his saber blade but he was impressed in Iella. With a look at her as she spoke about her bag and speeder he smirked a little to that.

He could see the runes Arya was scribing on the ground and they shimmered green light. She was either testing Iella or doing it as a warning... With her it could be anything as he he then felt a sharp pain on his hand. "Pay attention to the jedi master." Syn grabbed his hand and rubbed it as he looked across the water and spoke to Iella and Arrol. "I was going about traveling to the different temple. Arya's had me finding some balance within myself so I don't go stir crazy again as before." With a smirk at the though Syn had to admit he really saw nothing too wrong with what he had done he just saw it as something he could chalk up to being young compared to the others.

@[member="Syn"]

Iella turned to smile at Syn after her fun of thoughts about what she needs to do more. And her face dropped, why was he rubbing his hands? she moved closer to inspected them and at that moment she saw the bruises, she then quickly looked over him more closely and thought she could see the fading of old ones as well around his head. Out of the corner of her eye she had seen the movement of the cane, but not the hit. However, Iella knew deep down what had occurred. She turned slowly toward the woman scribbling in the ground, the low rumble of the dragon within her started to be heard issuing from her mouth along with the white mist. Her anger growing strong at the thought of this woman, what is she doing to him? subduing Syn with violence that reeked of the darkside to her. She knows they 'train' their disciples in this manner and now again for him? This has to stop now.

She could feel the bite of the darkside upon her again. That sense of protection for the one she loves, and she loved him the way he is not some changed submissive being.

Iella walked toward her at pace and raised her arm. Using the force she wrapped it around her and lifted her off the ground, it was easy enough the woman was small and light. She moved her over the water, and began to lower her. "Lets find out what intimidation can do shall we?", she said in a very low calm voice, which is not a good sign well Iella speaks in this fashion. Her Corellian blood pumping with rage.

As the woman neared the water, only inches away from the surface, the waters began to churn and form a whirlpool. "Now, you need to tell me .. promise me! you will never hit Syn again!", she spoke in the same manner. At this point Iella is barely in control of herself.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn felt Iella and then looked at her with surprise, his features going pale when she went after Arya and he moved to touch Iella's shoulder. He knew that taste in the air and that taste of the darkside had him standing closer to her as his hand came out and he placed it on Iella's shoulder. "Let it go Iella, bring her back and let that go. Your anger is a dangerous thing to hold and it can poison the goodness in you." The jedi master remained holding her shoulder while pushing all the serenity he could down that line between them. "Threatening a woman who is unarmed and not a threat is a dangerous sign Iella please."

Arya looked at Iella as she was being held up with the force. Her pale eyes continued to stare at the woman while she let it happen. It would have been easy enough to mess with her, she didn't have to let her even grab her. The illusion of her being dropped in would be easy enough to let go about, or she could go on the offensive. create an illusion so real to her mind that it hurt her. It was how you could make several thousand unconscious or go into shock. What the eyes see's the ears hear and the mind believes the body can react to. "His bruises will heal jedi but will you in his eyes if you kill me?"

@[member="Syn"]

She could feel Syn, his calmness and anxiety over the situation and that was the only thing present that mattered. She could not care less for the woman or what she was saying .. in fact Iella had not even heard them. Something in the back of her mind reminded her of the night on Coruscant when she faced the man that killed her family. There was still that something around them both that remained unsaid. Iella is not stupid, she knows this woman has powers that could cripple her, but that would not be wise to do now, to break her concentration would only lead to her own death, as Iella would simply drop her into the water, if the connect broke. She smiled at the woman looking her in the eyes.

"It is my goodness that has produced this feeling, I will not stand by and do nothing, I will not tolerate this", she said absolutely. She could feel Syn's hands move on her shoulder. She would release the woman only for him as he had asked her to. The woman began to move back to the sandy ground as Iella pulled her back. She placed the woman directly in front of her and she looked with hard eyes at her.

"There shall be no retribution for my actions on Syn, you got a problem with me, then you face me".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked upon Iella and just kept his hand upon her while he let out a breath he was holding. She had been going to that edge and she was becoming or showin something, he brought both of his arms to embrace her as he spoke and breathed in again letting out a shudder while pushing more feelings of calmness. "Iella let it go for a moment, focus and allow your mind to straighten out, whatever happens will not matter if you lash out at everyone. It will prove fruitless in the end but you can take that knot in your stomach. You can let it out and then let it go for now." The jedi master gave a nod of his head looking down at the woman who brushed herself off and he turned Iella while staring in her face only so he could keep her close by. "There is no need for taking action against Syn girl, he is an ideal student when it comes to learning the techniques."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella just gave the woman a raised eyebrow but said nothing to her. She did not like the woman, but she is Syn's teacher and for whatever reason he has chosen her, she assumed her to be good at whatever she is or does, so she would leave her be.. for now. She let out a breath to release the anger as Syn had asked, in came in the form of frustration, and the need to vent. Iella had no intention of harming the woman she only wished to teach her a lesson, as Iella felt she needed it.

"It felt good though", she smiled at Syn, "So it did bare fruit", her calm cheeky Corellian self returning, "Besides I don't think Master Arrol would appreciate me destroy more of his wonderful cavern".

She could feel the effects of the food and the bacta gel working on her now and with the appearance of Syn beside her, Iella felt more energy. "I am sorry my love, I know my temper can, get to me at times", she said now with more remorse for her actions. "This place is beautiful .. I want to take you to the cavern just through that passage .. I know you will not be able to see it, but it is extraordinary, filled with the most interesting plants that seem to thrive here under ground, the colours of which I have never seen".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom