Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's into superstition...

The sky was filled with dust and ash. Flames licked the air, their greedy fingers reaching for anything flammable. People screamed. Corpses littered the ground. Among the chaos, a lone man clad in Sith armor strode forth from the flames, the heat meaning nothing to him. Clutched in his left hand was a lightsaber, ignited with a dark gray blade. As if it couldn't get worse, it turned toward Akon, his covered face staring at him. "Dead."

Akon woke with a start. Groggily, he looked around to gauge his surroundings. Then he had to look down. Three-hundred feet down. "Woah! Woah. Easy." He had fallen asleep on the edge of a skyscraper, his music full blast. However, now his battery was dead, and his ears rang. Shaking his head, he pulled out his earbuds, rolled them up, and stuffed them in his pocket. Behind him was a door that lead to the stairwell. Getting up, he opened it and began his descent back to ground level. "If there is a god, he sure as hell must hate me."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I took a hold of the man's shirt infront of me. Slamming him up against the wall. "GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!" He looked at my hair and laughed at me. Thinking that the sword on my back was for a fashion statement. I was done with him. He had taken my Credits that I had, and I was not going to give them up. I moved my hand to his throat, and pushed him up so his feet couldn't touch the ground. With a cool and almost calm voice I spoke again. "Give me the credits or I will rip your head off." My eyes stared into his soul Piercing his very mind. His face changed from laughter to complete fear. He fumbled in his pocket and pulled out the credit chips. I grabbed them from his hand and dropped them down the space between my breasts, letting the cool metal slide in the heat of my chest.

Dropping him with a slum I smiled. "Thank you." I grabbed my sword and slammed the pommel down on his head, knocking him out. Putting the sword back where it belonged. I walked away from the alley and out into the street. Hoping that nobody else would think about messing with me. I was tired of this bantha poodoo of guys giving me whistles and smacking my ass. The last guy who did that, had a broken mess of flesh instead of his hand.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

As Akon made his way down the stairs, he thought about the vision. It wasn't normal. He'd had plenty of relapses and memory surges, but this was different. He had never seen the armored man in his life. He had never even seen a lightsaber in real life before. Shaking his head, he tried to push the image down. Finally making it to the ground floor, he walked out the front door, just in time to see a horrified man hauling ass down the street. What was he running from? As if to answer his question, the next thing he saw as he looked behind the man was a nice body topped with a bright pink. Akon raised an eyebrow. Anyone with a hair color that loud was asking for attention. Walking over to her, he asked "And I'm guessing that had something to do with you?"

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I had a grimace on my face when a man with Piercings and tats walked up. I stared at him as he asked if I was the one who caused that. Sure I caused the man to "fall asleep" but I didn't do anything else with him. I shrugged my shoulders. "So what if it is? You got a problem with it?" I really didn't care that he did or not, but like that was going to stop me. "Whats it to you tattie?"

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Mild interest showed on Akon's face, and he nodded slowly. "Just wondering, that's all. You mostly see the women around here being abused or treated like trash. Not many I've seen can dish it out." He smirked for a second before he realized what she'd called him. "Woah, wait a minute. tattie? Thats honestly a new one."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I shook my head as he said that normally around here women couldn't dish it out. "Thats cus I'm not from around here." I smiled at him as he made a comment about me calling him Tattie. "Well unless you want anything different, I'm gonna call you Tattie." I Pointed to his ears and spoke more, "May I ask why you feel it necessary to mutilate your body to look 'cool?"

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"It's not to look cool. If anything, they're not for other people, they're for me." What he was effectively saying was that he pierced and stabbed himself with needles and pins as an outlet. Pain was his only way to know he was truly alive. However, the only problem with piercings and tattoos is that eventually, the pain becomes bearable again. So he would have to get more to experience new pain. Nobody ever seemed to understand that, so he'd never said it outright, only implied it and waited for other's reactions.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I nodded my head at the man's answer. Looking him over, he seemed to have alot of them. I don't now why he would do such a thing, but Still I nodded. "Ah okay." Was all that I really could say since I didn't know him. "Why did you stop me anyways? I mean, others do just to say something perverted, but you, you're different?"

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

In response, Akon simply shrugged. "Would you rather I did? I just don't see any reason in putting someone down or incriminating them. I've had enough of it in my own life. There's no reason for perversion."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I nodded my head as the man told me that there was no point in saying anything when there was no need. I nodded my head with a smile. "Well you are my new best friend." Really it was just a term for, 'I like you more than other people' because I never had friends. Don't need em. I looked at him and instantly thought of who I worked for. Smiling I shook my head. "You happen to have a place to stay? If not I can help you with that."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

The sudden offer of hospitality surprised Akon, and he looked at he strangely. "No actually, I don't. Why do you ask?" As he examined the woman, she struck him as rather odd. She wasn't like most people he had seen, instead seeming sure of herself and her place in the galaxy. It made him wonder:What exactly caused this?

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I shrugged my shoulders as tattie asked me why I had asked about a place to stay. "I had a hunch." I said pointing to his bag that was strapped to him. "I mean unless you are just a student of some kind." I offered him my hand to shake, "Well, I am Zoey, and I would like to invite you to my place for you to stay."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

I smiled as the man asked me where I lived. Currently on this planet, I had a simple apartment, but really I had a small house back with the Crusade. "An apartment. But I have a house on a different planet." I started to walk past tattie when I stopped. "And um what's your real name?" I mean unless he wanted me to call him tattie the entire time then I can.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"I'm Akon. Nice to meet you, Zoey. So why the sudden need for hospitality? I didn't ask for any." He eyed her a little, and had to admit to himself that she was very attractive. Too bad he wasn't interested in making friends too easily.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I nodded my head as we walked. Akon's question was a good one. And really I thought that he was a person that was use to having help. but never mind that. "You look like you could use some help, and I kind of made fun of you. Think of it as my payment." I gave him a smile. and with a flick of my hair, I got the few strands that were in front of my face.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"Payment, huh? Alright then." Looking around them, Akon wondered if there was someone hiding with a camera, waiting to pop out and say he was on some prank show. So far, none had come out, but he still couldn't b too sure.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I looked to him as we walked. Shaking my head, "Still don't believe that I would be this nice? Then tell me why I should not help you?" Truly I wondered if there was anything that would stop me from wanting to help him. But even then, I might know a way to help him with his life.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Akon shrugged then. "I'm just not used to being helped." 'I'm not used to being cared about, period', he finished mentally. He for the life of him could not understand why people had suddenly started liking him, even admiring him. First there was this fox-man, now this woman. He was absolutely bewildered.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled and nodded my head as he mentioned that people wouldn't normally help him. And it clearly showed. I smiled looking at him. "Well I am not like most people, I like to help people, but sometimes, I don't because I have some slight issues..." I thought about continuing my sentence as we walked, less than a block away from my apartment. But maybe this man wouldn't agree with the Moross crusade? Ether way, I had to be careful with helping strangers.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom