Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's into superstition...

I looked at Akon as he said for us to stop. He wanted to know the truth. The full truth. I shook my head. "I would explain it, but in the Public like this? No, once we get to my apartment, which is the next building over, I will tell you everything." I looked around me to see if anyone was seeing Akon and I talking to one another. Some very much disliked my religion and so I could be attacked just because of the Gods and Goddess I worship. Moving to the Door, I walked in and moved up to the elevator and to the fourth floor where on the second door to the right was my room.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

When they finally arrived in Zoey's room, Akon confronted her once again, this time a little calmed down. Whatever it was she needed to say, it seemed important, so he would give her a chance to speak. "Okay.... So what is it?"

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Almost immediately after we entered the room and the door was shut behind me, Akon demanded to know what was up. Walking over to the table, I took my sheath off from my back along with the sword inside. and slowly took off my bracer on my left arm. "I am part of a religion where a person like you would fit in. All of us consider each other family, or close to it." I looked up at him as I had finally gotten the bracer off. "And I think that you would be a good person to be there."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"Me? A good guy?" Akon had to really work to keep himself from laughing. "Are you- are you karking stupid? What about this-" He motioned to his tattoos, piercings, and overall grunge look. "-makes you think i'd be a good guy to join your cause? Unless your religion goes with some god of destructiveness and madness, then i'm honestly not the guy for you. I need something that can deal with me, not try to change me."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Every word that he said made my heart burst, Not out of pain or love, but out of my wanting to help this man so much. He would fit perfectly. Smiling as I shook my head, ​"You denying it already shows me that you would fit. I have many Gods and Goddess to follow, but I choose to follow Kalee the Sword. And there are many more. But I want to know that you are at least open to this idea."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"Really? And what exactly would be in it for me if I joined up with this religion?" He had to admit, he was getting a little interested. Multiple gods? It was a first for him, but it seemed like something he'd be willing to try.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I looked at him some more. Clearly he was interested, even if he didn't say so. I opened my arms to point at everything. "A place to stay, a way to live, a reason to fight, become a hand of a God or Goddess if chosen. Choose your need, or want. For me, its a place where I belong and look forwards to." Grabbing his hand and looking up into his eyes, "I understand if you don't want to, but if you do, I can help you."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Akon jerked away as soon as she touched him, cradling his hand a little. Physical touch wasn't new to him, but he wasn't used to it being so intimate and friendly. "I accept... just don't do that again please. It makes me feel uncomfortable." He resumed his cold demeanor after a minute, then spoke up again. "So what are these gods? Do they all represent the same thing?"

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I reeled back my hand in surprise as he took his away. Asking me not to touch him again. I nodded my head and moved towards the kitchen as he asked the question. ​"There are alot of gods and goddess. Ten to be exact. Aatrox the Deceiver, Inari the Reviver, Liad the Plague bearer, Ithari the Bloody, Salee the Shield, Kalee the Sword, Neth the Keeper, Thral the Beast tamer, Erebos the Devourer, and Hali the Indulgent." Grabbing two glasses of water, I took a drink of one, and handed over the second on to Akon. "Each have their own Colors, and traits that their Zealots follow. Such as Neth, He is the God of knowledge, Having a neutral like attitude, He loves any form of information, and currently is one of the three living gods."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"Living gods? You mean they actually come down to our level? Interesting." He thought of the gods she had described, his mind focusing on one in particular. "The devourer guy. What does he stand for?"

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Nodding my head, "Yes they do, Its so they can lead their people." ANd all I could do was shake my head as he asked for Erebos. ​"He devours everything. No pun intended. He is a Black hole that is always hungry, and never ending. He can take the human form if he so chooses, but he will only look like black empty robes." I crossed my shoulders and placed the first three fingers on my head as though I were warding off his spirit. "He rules by fear, and is the underworld itself. I have heard a few soldiers that die pray to him so the god would make their death bring destruction to their foes, he is not a god in my mind, Just a ghost of everything that the other gods and goddess have forbidden or outcast."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Akon listened to every detail, taking it all in. Once she had finished, he nodded. "Sounds perfect for me. Where do I sign up?" Out of all ten gods, this Erebos seemed the most relatable to him, and the one he could look to the most. If anything, he would have a good time in the Crusade.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I shook my head. Already he wanted to join the Crusade. "There is no signing up, You just claim to follow your god, and come to the Crusade to fight for them. I can take you there tomorrow, Because today was supposed to be a day off for me." I took another gulp of my water. and set it on the table. "You have any questions for me?"

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

I nodded my head as the question of being a Hand came. "Yes, a Hand is someone who represents a God or goddess when they are not needed. Or if they require assistance from someone, you are the first person they will come to." I shrugged my shoulders. "SO far, there are no hands to represent any gods yet. but if you try hard enough, then you could become one." I then looked around as though I were making sure that nobody was watching me. "Don't quote me on that though."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Akon nodded in understanding, finally taking a sip of his water. "I'll be honest, this all sounds really cool. By the way, does Erebos have a living version of himself down here at the moment? You mentioned Neth does."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Shaking my head as I took another sip. "No, we have Kalee the Sword, Inari the Reviever, and Neth the Keeper." I set the glass down on the table and walked to sit down in one of the chairs. "Make yourself at home."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"Well, seeing I don't have any belongings...", Akon started. Looking around, he flopped on the couch and got comfortable. He had nothin else to do, so he figured why not.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled as Akon sat down. Finally he was able to relax since I had brought him into the apartment. "Is there anything else you wish to know?" I left it open for a second when I continued. "If not, Then I would like to do some of my work." Really all I was doing was tightening my brace on my arm, making sure that it fit correctly and sharpening my Beskad. The weapon was used alot and would sometimes get dents in the blade or scrapes along the side. I just had to go and clean them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom