Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's into superstition...

"No, it's fine. I'm sure I can find something to entertain myself with." Akon took out a small lighter and began messing with the flame. He didn't smoke, but he always kept it with him in case of an emergency.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled as Akon jut took out the lighter and started playing with it. The orange flame seemed to light up slightly in the already lit room. As I walked to the other room, I turned around as I was at the door jam. "Just don't burn down the place." I said as a joke. Walking into the room, I grabbed my stone, and a small bowl. Moving back into the kitchen, I filled the bowl with water and placed the stone in the water and let it soak as I took out my blade. Setting it down I waited for just a moment, before my hands begun to work on the blade honing it's edge with the rhythmic sounds of scraping metal on stone.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Even Akon had to smile then. It wasn't a very large one, but it was a smile nonetheless. "I'll try." After playing with the flame for a few minutes, he noticed Zoey working with her weapon. Then the vision returned to him. The man in Sith armor. Perhaps she would know something about visions, being with gods and all that. "Question. I'm not too keen on it, but recent events tell me that I apparently have access to the force. I... I never really thought of it before, but it kind of makes sense. But recently, i've been having a recurring vision. It won't stop, and I wonder if it means something."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

As I was sharpening my sword. The little sparks that came from the Beskar made sword being diluted by the wet stone in which was honing the blade. A question came up about the force, Stopping to pay attention to Akon. I contorted my face in thought. I Knew of Jedi having visions in the past, and some sith to see visions of their death. However, that could mean that he could be seeing a vision of the future. Or it could be just a warning. "Matters on what it is. If you are an actual person in there, and you die, it could be telling you of your death, but if you are just seeing something, it could be of something in the future, ether you, or someone that you may know. Its really vague, really all that I can say is that you pray for the best." I was not one for reading visions, but I know a God that might help.

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Akon tried to find the right way to describe it. "It's just strange. Usually, it's a decimated town, with an armored man wielding a gray lightsaber. And he's always staring at me. I can't see his face behind the helmet, but I know he's staring at me."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Nodding at him. I moved into the main room where he sat on the couch. Listening to him talk about this man with the grey saber. Staring into him. Sitting down next to him as though he were in a trance of the man's faceplate in his vision right now. I wanted to touch his shoulder to let him know that I was here for him, then in midair I stopped and retracted my hand. "I don't know what to say Akon. I know the feeling of having someone stare at me, but what do you feel when you are in this dream?"

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

"I feel... empty. Alone. Even more so than I usually do. It's like despair is just trying to get on top of me and..." He cut himself off when he realized he was animating the emotions by one of his hands constricting the other. Gently putting both hands to his sides, he looked up at Zoey. He hadn't seen her try to reach over, but it didn't matter to him if she did. He would have just shrugged her off anyway.

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

"Crush you. I know that very well." Empty and alone. It was the same way that I felt when my father had died. My brother had left me and was missing, and I had no other family. Nodding my head at him I scooted myself alittle closer to him. "My father was the last of my family. And He died from being ill. and I never even got to hear his last words. or see him take his last breath while I held his hand the last minutes. I know that all too well."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Akon nodded as the pink-haired woman finished his sentence. "At least you know where the feeling is coming from. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I mean, what if it's me? What if I destroy a town and kill everyone? I may seem like a bad guy, but i'm not evil. I couldn't bring myself to kill innocents."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

I smiled as the man who I had given the name of tattie, thought that it might be him in the vision. I stood up and moved so I was sitting kneeling down infront of him on the couch. I looked at him dead in the eyes with my own. Speaking with all of the truth that I could muster, "if you truly are that way, then you must not worship a god that always hungers for despair and pain. And to move yourself to protect others rather than fight all the time. Learn to fight without lifting a single fist at someone. The art of the silent fist. Use no weapon against a person, but their own arrogance."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

I looked at him as he demanded to have a knife. I looked at him then nodded my head. Standing up, and walking into the kitchen I grabbed one of the simple knives used for eating. Walking back to him, I handed it to him, "If it has anything to do with harming yourself, Don't do it."

@[member="Akon Devoda"]

Ignoring Zoey's warning not to harm himself, he took the knife and slid it across the inside of his hand, clamping down on it. The second he did, his eyes flared red, and any force user within twenty meters would be able to feel his signature radiating outward. "This is what I am. Without pain, I can't control it."

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom