Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shawn Withers

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Shawn Withers"] [member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

I'm a huge fan of your avatar art. I used it for this character oh, probably three years ago or so, when she was Sith Empress.

Also, welcome aboard. :D

Ashin Varanin said:
I'm a huge fan of your avatar art. I used it for this character oh, probably three years ago or so, when she was Sith Empress.
I used it for Ven when she was brought back a month ago (hence Vitor's joke about 'clones multiplying'). Because I love it too<3

[member="Ashin Varanin"], Oh sweet! I thought I was the only one who used this photo. I have used this one for a few characters multiple times now on different sites. And you were a Sith Empress? Did you step down, or am I getting into a story that would take a long while to get into?

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"], SO multiple people have used it on this board. Thats cool. Looks like some others have good taste.

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"], Well then, I guess its a good thing to use a pic that is similar to the one a Sith Empress, and others have used.

[member="Serena Bouie"], Thank you. I would have liked to transfer this character over from another board I was on about 4 years ago, but I lost all my data and the site has been long gone. And I don't think you guys would like a "Superhero" to be on a starwars site. So I just took her skeleton and shaped it to the SWU.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Shawn Withers said:
[member="Ashin Varanin"], Oh sweet! I thought I was the only one who used this photo. I have used this one for a few characters multiple times now on different sites. And you were a Sith Empress? Did you step down, or am I getting into a story that would take a long while to get into?
Yeah, it's a great pic for sure. And yeah, I stepped down OOC to start grad school. My buddies in the faction gave me a heck of a sendoff -- massive IC backstabby coup d'etat in the middle of one of the biggest invasions in board history, while I was fighting the Grandmaster.

Yeah, we have some fun around here. :D

[member="Ashin Varanin"], RL probs induced the betrayal in the biggest thread on the board. That is pretty rad.

[member="Ijaat Akun"], Thank you. I look forward to seeing you. And my story my be a bad at first, but that doesn't mean I won't be flippity floppity later on.

[member="Shawn Withers"]
I think I've seen the image used 4 or 5 times. It's not the most popular one I've seen, but it's a damn good image regardless. Ashin is undoubtedly the most famous character I've seen use the image, though. When I used it as an avatar I did edit it a bit though. Mostly just made it easier to 'read' (brightened parts of it, sharpened a few edges, that sort of thing). Ended up looking like this: http://i.imgur.com/JWNsEix.jpg
From what I've seen though, most people just crop it and add a border.

(As a last little note, while I don't know the official origins of the picture, I can say that visually it's similar to Antje Traue's character from the movie Pandorum. People have used images of her from that movie quite a bit- though more recently, since her role as Faora in Man of Steel, people have started using images of her from that as a playby.)

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
[member="Shawn Withers"]

Shawn and Gav should totally meet. Bow and Arrow fight yahhh

Though seriously, hit me up sometime if you're interested in threading. And welcome to Chaos.

[member="Serena Bouie"], That I have seen from the submissions of armor and weapons. As well as people in general. So it does not surprise me. However, I meant she was literally a hero character with powers that I am not sure as to would be allowed here on this site. As well, I would rather make her darker than she once was.

Thank you.

On a side note, I do not see how my character is this amusing to some. Did I just write her well enough, or is it something else? lol

[member="Shawn Withers"]

Detailed bios attract attention...

Hot females attract attention...

You've managed both. Needless to say, sometimes in the RP we are a fickle bunch. That said your back story is gripping and shows your talent as a writer. That's why you have the attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom