Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shawn Withers

miss-croft-2013.png

|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: Shawn Nathanual Withers
  • Preferred Name: Shawn Withers
  • Alias: None
  • Titles: The Lone Survivor
  • Species: Human
  • Race: Arkanian Born
  • Homeworld: Arkania
  • Faction(s): The First Order - Knights of Ren
  • Rank(s): Dark Jedi Padawan/Apprentice
  • Class: Agent/Inquisitor
  • Master(s): [member="Jaron Lesan"]
  • Padawan(s): None
  • Force Sensitive: Yes
  • Force Alignment: Lawful Good
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Weight: 137 pounds
  • Complexion: ​Caucasian
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Hair Color: Brown/Black
  • Distinguishing Marks: A plethora of scars across her body. Most are on her body and not her face. Her hair in a pony tail, and a little disheveled from time to time. Known for wearing normal street clothing, or smugglers gear most of the time, and when required her robes.
  • Voice Sample: Laura Croft - Tomb Raider (new one), Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Appearance description: X
|| ORIENTATIONS ||
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Sexual Conduct: Hetrosexual
  • Languages: Galactic Basic
  • Residence: None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Resilient: Shawn is one tough cookie. She is someone who continue to trudges on even when injured. She has been stabbed, Shot, beaten, and kicked to the curb. Shawn has had a past that she would rather not talk about. But it is know that it was not favorable for females in general.
  • Survivalist: Having to survive for years with her father on the Endor Forest Floor, Shawn has an aptitude for makeshift weapons, swords, bows, knives, and even some guns. She also has some training in Medical supplies, and Medical procedures, but she is no surgeon.
  • Common Sense: She has it, and when she meets random people, she isn't going to accept them right away. Nor is she going to be convinced easily.
  • Adventurer: Self explanatory. She likes to explore and go on adventures. Sometimes, this can lead to bad situations.
|| Attributes ||
  • Honesty: Honesty is great. It's a good policy, but when she reveals a little too much about herself, or something she knows, it can be harmful. She tries to stay honest. She won't deceive you or lie unless necessary, or when needed to keep her alive. She may not trust people with some information, and knows when to keep her mouth shut, but just being honest is good, and bad at times.
  • Dirty Girl: First, mind out of the gutter, second, she is a Tomboy. She dislikes showers and will take one every few days, or when necessary. But if its not needed, she wont take one. She's not about dresses or nice clothing or being pretty. She gets down and dirty almost all the time.
|| Weaknesses ||
  • Scars: Living in one of the most undesirable conditions known to man,, you are sure to get some scars. Puncture wound scars, large scars across her body in almost every place. They are sensitive. Hitting them, causes pain to be more severe, and in some cases cause extreme pain. Shawn may be tough, but when the body naturally shuts her down, she can't do anything to stop it.
  • Family: Shawn has one known family member living. Her father never told her of anyone else, so she has no clue if she has kin other than the known mother who died at childbirth, and her father who raised her. She feels alone and secluded. Not a good way to feel when you used to live on the forest floor of endor.
  • Hearing: Shawn can hardly hear out of her left ear. After a fight with a bounty hunter, she had been slammed upside the head, and lost a lot of her hearing in her left ear.
  • Claustrophobic: Self explanatory. As much as Shawn adventures, She hates and fears close spaces. She is fine if in a large city with a lot of people, she is fine with a ship. She doesn't fear those. But its when she is crushed between walls, in an elevator with no room to move. Even a Jail cell that is a little too small makes her start to panic.
|| BIOGRAPHY: ||
Datacron with a diary entry started playing.

"Woods were all that I knew. Forests floors with trees towering above me since birth. I only know the stories my father told me. How beautiful my mother was. How intelligent she was. He says that I looked alot like her when she was a kid. My father, Thomas, was always lonely. I remember late at night when I couldn't sleep, he would be in his room. sniffling. Trying his hardest from crying. He was a strong man. Able to keep himself composed around me. Only to break down when he thought I couldn't understand. I don't know if he blamed me for my mother's death. I doubted it. And he only confirmed it when I was nine years old. He held me as I fell asleep. I could hear his soft voice whisper words to me.

Everything I am, and everything I own, is yours. I love you.

From there on, I became stronger for him. I wanted to make use of all that he gave to me, of everything he had for me. I owed it to myself, I owed it to him, and my deceased mother. They deserved only the best. I fought with everything I had. Got a scratch? I didn't cry. I rubbed some dirt on it. I asked my dad to teach me. Tell me how to defend myself. He was surprised as an eleven year old I was wanting lessons on how to shoot a bow, shoot a blaster, and use knives. Living in the forest of Endor, rambling lunatic humans, exiled Wookies and Ewoks, even Bounty Hunters who thought they could get a free meal. I had to protect myself. I was getting older. I knew very little of the outside world. Knowing that people could be hurt, and abused, I wanted to be safe.

My father agreed. It was a little late though. About a year after I first asked, a Bounty Hunter had sneaked into our home. He had found me, and took advantage me while I was sleeping. I screamed and bit him through his nasty glove, and I used my nails to scratch his exposed face. Luckily my father was there to save me. Shooting the man in the back of the head before he could hurt me too much. From then on, He taught me to fight. He taught me how to punch and kick and even become a stealthy hunter in the woods. It was when I was 18, that I finally beat my father in a fight. Cunning and getting around his defenses allowed me to beat him. But We traded hits most of the time. I needed more training. We continued to do so. I lived with him till I was twenty years old.... Hang on, I got to go."

Recording stops for a second before starting up again.

"Life gets in the way. It always does. Someone has the destiny to hinder something, prevent something, or even end something. Sad to say, I was my fathers daughter. After reaching twenty years old, I had gone up to the surface with my father. We rode up on the elevator that he would take to get materials. Gear for an entire month. He wanted to take me up. To show me a little taste of what the outside world was like. Needless to say, I didn't like it There were slaves and humans hitting other species of people. Beating them till they moved on. As we were getting our supplies, a few of thieves try and rip my bag off of my back. In self defense I swing around with my knife and point it right into the man's throat, and demanded to have the bag back. He let go only for two more of his buddies to back him up. My father and I got into a fight for our lives. Me and my knives, with my father and his vibroblade. The thieves had a blaster wielder, and two knife holders.

Easy with the first man taken down, not killed, but knocked out by sending my knee into the fork of his legs, the second one charged at me while a blaster fired inches past my head. My dad charged the blaster man, knocking him to the ground, and I took out the second man by stabbing him in the crook of his arm with one blade, and sending my off hand into his solar plexus. All the air left the mans lungs as he fell over with a bloody arm. At the end of the fight with my father, I looked to see him being held with a gun to his head. The man ranting about throwing the bag to him and my father would live.

It was a hard decision, but I made it. Throwing an underhand knife, I stabbed the man in the leg. he bent over in pain as my father jabbed his elbow into the man's stomach and twisted around to knock the gun out of his hands, ending the fight. We both hugged each other after the three were dragged away by others who were there. I started crying because I hurt someone, when I heard a blaster shot, and my father grunt. My father died that day. He died because the Son of a queen with a gun wanted to keep fighting. My father died in my arms. He..... He was my life. My knife ended up in his neck. Bleeding out in his own home a few days later. I left Endor. And I never turned back. I am now twenty-four. I live on the go, and I use public transports to go from place to place. Or I sneak onto ships. I might get into trouble some time soon because of that, but its a chance I am willing to take."

photo-9765.jpg

*I stole/Borrowed this from [member="Xander Carrick"]. I hope he doesnt mind? Looked pretty cool.

|| Skills ||
Ship Piloting - 2
Speeder Pilot - 2
Hand to hand Combat - 4
Physical Blade combat - 4
Blaster weapon usage - 2
Bow and Arrow usage - 5
Endurance/Physical ability - 5
Acrobatics/Parkour - 3

|| Powers ||
Sensory Powers Overall - 3
  • Sense Force - 3
  • Telepathy - 2
  • Meditation - 3
  • Natural Precognition - 2
  • Advanced Precognition - 1
Alter Powers Overall - 2
  • Telekinesis - 2
  • Inertia - 1
  • Force Reflex - 2
Control Powers Overall - 2
  • Concentration - 2
  • Control Anger - 2
  • Control Fear - 1

|| Lightsaber/Sword ||
Overall Lightsaber Usage - 2
  • Shi-Cho/Form One - 2
  • Shien/Djem-So/Form Five - 1
Overall Sword Usage - 3
  • Personal Form - 3

|| Roleplays ||
Training/Exploration
  1. N/A

Duels/Skirmishes
  1. N/A

Faction Missions
  1. Endor: Where it all began (Knights of Ren) - Mission to my lost home of Endor, to search or the fabled Darth Vader, and his possesions.
  2. Are You Worthy? (Knights of Ren) - Traveling with [member="Darth Metus"], and Master [member="Jaron Lesan"], We explore the Obelisk in the name of the Knights of Ren.

Dominions/Invasions
  1. N/A

Story Arc/Story Progression
  1. Four Years can lead to a lot of stress (Datalogs of Shawn Withers) - Datalogs of Lost stories documented on Shawn's Personal Datapad.
  2. We are the Brave, and we're not Afraid - I meet [member="Jaron Lesan"] and become his new Apprentice/Living Shadow

Misc/Random
  1. Tightropes, Beasts, and Knives, Oh My! - I visit the Circus, and jump into the Deep end of things.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"], I was so very tempted to make my Playby lightning, *I have like four characters that I can change looks on if I wanted,* and since I went with this one, I wanted the Down and Dirty look. Not the prized and elegant looking Lightning.

*I am being rude with those words cus she is more than just Prized and Elegant*

[member="Niyla Ar'i"], Especially since her new reveal in the games! I would rather take the new one over the big boobed one any day. *seriously*

And yes. Lets thread. Not sure how the PM system works, but if you want to send me one so we can talk that would be great!

[member="Shawn Withers"]

Cool sheet, looks like it took you some time.

So tell me, what are you planning on doing with her next? Are you planning on making her a more adept force user, or something else? (Like perhaps becoming a criminal)

[member="Lord Ajihad"], I used her as a previous character on a Superhero site. I just changed some stuff to be starwars like.

So honestly, I could go any direction. But likely leaning towards the darkside in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom