Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shattered Souls

Silas Ward

Mandolorian assassin
I'm ruining it! I planted a bomb on the station's main power source! But don't worry, I won't set it off until someone controls the station! (Unless the Mandos take it!)

Flint Pherson

F
You mean, unless the Mando's blow the whole station to bits and take the main generator thing'y with it. Haha. Run, Silas, run! Your faction is gonna blow the whole place up! :D :p

How did you get to the main power source so damn fast. That was going to be like half my posts man? Plus why is no one covering the fact that the station has dark energies on it?

You skipped literally everything I love Silas. Why, how could you do this?

Ava Solborne

A
Flint Pherson said:
You mean, unless the Mando's blow the whole station to bits and take the main generator thing'y with it. Haha. Run, Silas, run! Your faction is gonna blow the whole place up! :D :p
Well, thank god we got skeletons from the station. :D

Flint Pherson

F
Yes, thank Zeus and Hera that the skeletons are safe. Whoo. *wipes brow* ...Now we are free to peruse the rest of the ship for dat 'mysterious evil'. Dum dum dum. Unless?..

ZEF STOP SHOOTING HOLES IN MY EVIL SPACE STATION! (jk. go right ahead.)

Oh I thought he meant there was creature or something. Would this dark energy a sith could sense through the force?

And no my team isn't teleporting, we did bring speeder bikes though which should cut down travel time on my end.

I was talking to Silas, not you Daxton, and yeah you would be able to sense it. It is not Dark Side energy btw, so it is not something you will be able to control, it is more along the lines of trying to possess you and use you to do its biddings. Which is to bow down before me, btw. So remember that.

Ok, seriously, why are we blowing the station up already? This is a weekend event, and I can understand you guys wanting to blow the station up, but just getting there in one post and planting a bomb seems kind of lame, no?

Flint Pherson

F
Oh goshhh... This had better not be one of those evil Maw creatures with tentacles and it's very own poisonous man-trapping planet. Cause, I swear Skywalker killed that Aboleth thing years ago.

*shakes fist a Aboleth creatures*

Silas says he has planted a bomb on the main generator in his post, and besides, the station is so massive it would take you quite some time to destroy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom