Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shattered Souls

dEZ42z2.png
THE WEEKEND EVENT IS LIVE: LINK TO THE ROLEPLAY
A massive structure the size of a large continent floated through space. Within its massive maws rested hulking skeletons of ancient warships. Star Destroyers, Mon Calamari Cruisers, A dozen other ships sat within the dry docks of the massive space station. Slowly it spun around, over and over again as if trying to calm a chaotic universe. This was Naval Station Validusia, and a mysterious evil had overtaken it.
The Galactic Republic is the first on the scene, eager to collect the remnants of an ancient fleet and collect what scraps they can to aid them in this new uncivilized Galaxy.
Not far behind them lays the threat of the Sith, the Mandalorians, the Syndicate & other factions eager to reap the newly found Naval Station of it's rewards.
It's up

Ava Solborne

A
It seems interesting. I would join, but the time zones don't match. I mean, that when I am in, almost no one else is in. When I am out, so much happens. I would miss so much in the thread.

Ava Solborne

A
Yes, I know, but... I would still miss so much, if you are active, when it's night over here and I am active, when there's basically night for you all. But that's not a problem. I could join, maybe... If you don't post hundreds of posts between my posts. :)

Ava Solborne

A
Well, that could be very great solution. But I have a question what even my sister (who is a total Star Wars fan and only thinks about it) can't answer. Who are Mandalorians? I think that I couldn't understand the text in the Star Wars wiki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom