Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaman on the Prowl

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
I'm looking for anything with this character. He is a trained healer and weapon user with some force sensitivity and a bit trauma leading to him being unable to communicate.

[member="Brrrrash Grravel"] I'd be up for an rp, particularly with Xos. Trying to make use of him a lot more right now since he's very new and not a part of a big faction. All my current characters are force sensitive but Xos is definitely at the height of it, he's a Baran Do Sage, currently the Master of the Order. Kind of well known for having visions, he also has telepathy which I actually had with the original purpose of using it with other species who didn't speak Basic or Kel Dor. Generally a really peaceful guy and always looking to help others.

The other two I have are Rocho and Salis.

Rocho is a trandoshan, for a few years he was a hunter and bounty hunter, especially since he does follow the idea of a Scorekeeper so finding enemies and challenges and succeeding is a big deal with him. But presently he is an Imperial Knight due to his force sensitivity and that he wants to further his abilities (his abilities with the force are basically limited to awareness, meditation, and increased strength when focused or angry).

Salis is a sith knight in the Jen'Ari empire, a very combative one who greatly enjoys fighting and killing. She has a sort of instinct for conflict and will take the chance to do it almost whenever she can. She isn't completely insane about it and does think things through usually but still, big emphasis on combat. She does do other stuff, but anything else is mostly a side hobby or requirement. Aside from learning about the force, she does try and do that a lot.

[member="Brrrrash Grravel"]
Well here are some I could come up with.

Xos happening to run across him and sensing the force, so deciding to try and talk to him to see what's going on. Or having a vision of him (Mostly gonna be asking people when it comes to visions) stealing when happening to be near him and trying to convince him to not to or something.

Or he could run into Rocho who would just be rather fascinating because of the species, and probably wonder if there's a target on his head (since it'd sort of give him more of a reason to attack and get Jagannath points). Or be hunting and bringing back something perhaps, (Would Brrrrash try and steal something like any part from one of the creatures shown in the Geonosian arena?) Or one of the other "trophies" of sorts he has from animals he's killed (or some people but those would be weapons mostly)? He probably wouldn't straight out try and kill Brrrrash but he'd certainly try and take it back by force and see what's going on.

Salis would probably just try and attack him or mess with him if she got the chance, also happens to be the only one with a lightsaber at the moment. Usually she likes to just get straight into fighting whenever she gets the chance but she sometimes will just screw with people as well, especially if fighting isn't the biggest option (like randomly fighting in the street might not always be the best choice in her opinion.)

Or if you'd like to come up with an idea, I'm open to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom