Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Shadows Reborn

Star frowned, romeo seemed so confident, taking a breath she closed her eyes and placed a hand on his shoulder. A serious look covered her face as she spoke

romeo I've always admired your confidence, but the first order and Sith? They'll fight to the last man and woman, do not underestimate their fighting capability

With that she smiled, putting on her helmet as the lekku armor extended and then sealed, a modulated voice coming out

however you've got a mandalorian on your side...and not just any mandalorian...the emerald dragon

Romeo stopped as Stardust spoke, remembering the battle on Manaan. "Stardust, I know what the Sith are capable of, the First Order are nothing but zealots waving around lightsabers pretending to be Sith. With the Emerald Dragon and the Devil by my side, nothing will stop us. Nothing." That confidence was now even more of a bulwark for Romeo as he placed his own hand on her shoulder.

"Let's make our way to the transport, the longer we pander and smack each other around, the longer the people are oppressed."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Adan Jax Adan Jax Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Adan walked down the hall to the hangar where his ship was and the ship that him and the rest would take to go down to the planet. Adan walked to his ship and opened the door. Whistled in a certain pattern which would identify him to Kiera his howlrunner. She came running, her nails making noise on the metal floor of the ship. She jumped out running in a circle. Adan whistled again and she stopped and stood on all fours waiting for Adan. He closed the ships door and headed towards the transport ship with Kiera in tow. "Hey you guys remember Kiera?" Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

She smirked, damn his contagious confidence, chuckling to herself she began towards the hangar bay with Adan. Questions still floated in her mind for the man but she knew there was a time and place for it all and now wasnt the exact time, but still she couldn't shake the wave of emotions that swallowed her whole

Looking to Adans ship she smiled behind her helmet

now how can I forget her? Spent lotta time around her

As they made they're way to the hangar, Adan decided to get his pet, whatever it was. Romeo was unsure what it was exactly, he was certain this was his first time seeing it.
"I don't think I've met this companion of yours yet. UH.....what is it?" Romeo asked as he motioned for the commandos to prep the transport.
"Looks like it would rip me in half...." Romeo continued as he rubbed his shoulder. Adan smacking it had some actual weight behind it. The man had too many implants these days. More machine than man maybe?
Adan Jax Adan Jax Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Adan grinned at them. "She is a species of Howlrunner basically a predator dog type animal from the planet Kamar. If I whistle a certain pattern she will go for the target I tell her too. Ahe has a very menancing howl it will make the bravest man crap his pants. I adopted her about 35 years ago and she has been with me ever since." The Howlrunner ran up to stardust and sniffed her then got excited recognizing her scent. She stood up on her back legs she was almost as tall as stardust. Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Last edited:
She laughed, placing a hand on the howlersrunnersback as she petted her gently and then eased her off

easy now girl, I missed ya too

She turned to romeo, listening as she chuckled reaching down to pat the howlrunner

I noticed adan you've still got the ship. Hows she running, anything gonna need fixed after we are done

After all star had a nack for ships, repairing them whenever she could

Romeo nodded once more in acknowledgement and decided to let the two get some more social moments in before they left. He turned to go help the commandos when one walked up to him before he could reach the ramp.

"My lord, new message just came in. Small group of Ren have overtaken the temple on Hoth, everyone is dead." The commando relayed with a whisper.

The Vahla stood there for a moment, there were children there, innocents only learning what they could accomplish on the right path to success. Romeo's face buried in the palm of his hand as he breathed in deep but slowly. His anger was beginning to rise up with a heat only the enemy could bring out of him.

"D-dont tell anyone about this. Some families on Eclipstica had sent their kids there to learn..." Romeo started, "I want to at least get them bodies to grieve over...if we can. First we must focus on this, then Hoth." Romeo ended as he placed a hand on the commando's shoulder pad.

The commando bowed slightly at Romeo before turning back to finish prepping.

"Alright guys, ship's ready. Time to see what's waiting for us."

She rolled her eyes, still the devil he way as always. She crossed her arms and shook her head at him, tho he couldnt see it she was smirking

then after this I'll do a look over,never was your specialty

She ignored the other half and boarded the transport with romeo

The doors to the transport closed and a rumbling began as the transport was already taking off. The flight path was meant to be casual, no fancy flying. Drakons weren't know for their piloting skills. Inside the transport was an assortment of goodies, launchers, cannons, and best of all a speeder with a turret placement. There was tons more, but Romeo had no interest in such things.

To try and lighten his mood, Romeo looked at his friends.

"I forgot we were packing an armory in here. Sorry." The commandos were all checking, double checking, and then triple checking their gear, making sure the speeder had nothing wrong, and so on. There were twenty of the white armored men and women here, but one was piloting.

"So...I met a woman..." Romeo tried to join in the banter of old friends.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Adan Jax Adan Jax Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

At the sight of the armory stardust smirked behind that helmet, pulling a launcher over as she easily held it and looked it over before she sat it agaisnt the wall, something for herself to bring a little more bang into this party.

Glancing to romeo she smirked and nodded to Adan

that's what I remember last time. Then again its been 35 years

Salvor Arnex sat silently in the war room of the shadow keep. He had not bothered to ask where the castle got its name, in fact he had hardly spoken to anyone since arriving on Eclipstica little more than three weeks ago. His master, Ryōgoku sent him here to infiltrate the government to what end he was not sure. The leader was supposed to be some Dark Jedi master but instead the gold skinned zabrak had found that the throne was occupied by a sweaty coward who ruled in name only.

The true power here was General Kjark. A tall man with fierce blue eyes, neatly trimmed raven dark hair and a full mustache. He was smart and ruthless and he was fearless without being reckless, or that’s how he was described by the officers that worked under him.

Currently the general was holding command of the war room. Rebellion broke out against Kjark and the first order. Kjark’s officers were not as concerned as he thought they should be and for good reason. The first order may have infiltrated and placed themselves in charge without much of any fight but keeping it would be a different task. The First Order only had 50 divisions of Storm Troopers on world less than a fourth of which consisted of heavy cannon, in fact there were only four walkers and twenty tanks in the capital itself, not to mention they were thin on Ren. there was only five of the force users on the whole planet with many more being called off world to deal with something else, two had been sent out to deal with these rebel cells while the remaining three stayed at the castle.

Someone was coming. They had felt it through the force and so had Salvor.

One way or another things were going to change around here.

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Adan Jax Adan Jax Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

"Yeah...about that. There was a divorce, some promises made. Long story short, I've no idea where the kid is. Battle of Manaan changed a lot of things, too many things. I'll tell you more details after, it gets deeper than need to be." Romeo looked over at the captain of the commandos who had watched Star pick the launcher up, and check it out.

"Fires super heated plasma bolts the size of a baby womp rat. Gonna want to wait after you fire it before you go poke'n around the area. Leaves a nasty plasma residue." The commando spoke.

Soon they would be in the system as they had stopped the destroyer just out of scanning range. Whatever the planet would scan would seem like a friendly. But this wasn't the issue, no, after the commando spoke, Romeo felt...something. His eyes were lost in the great beyond as he focused on the feeling, trying to understand it.

Someone knew, or something, that they were coming.

Adan Jax Adan Jax Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Romeo rubbed his chin in thought as he began pacing around, he had not exactly expected this to happen. "It changes nothing. There was bound to be users of the Force there with considerable power." He said. The ship was now making it's way to the system, entering into Shadow space. Now the sensors would pick them as a friendly with supplies inbound. Least that was what the ship's code was putting out as.

"We'll have the commando stay outside, and we'll the the inside. There will be back up coming no doubt once they know the keep is under attack. We'll have them set up defenses. If I can get to the underground facility I can send our commandos reinforcements. Once that's taken care of, we should move to the cities, helping the rebel cells."

Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Adan Jax Adan Jax

Adan nodded at Romeo with a grin. "Hopefully these people are dumb enough to not realize that we are taking this planet back....well atleast until it's too late. Either way I have new pro techniques id like to try out and what a better place than here." Adan was focused and in game on mode. Even though this might turn ugly. "If they possess a massive secret weapon or something I think me and star can handle it. You do what you have to do. Looking at it this way we are your big guns." Adan looked at star and winked. Then back at Romeo as they were slowly entering the planet. Hoping the codes dont fail and that they get passed eerything without being detected. Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner . Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Stardust was even more impressed, securing the weapon to her back as she turned towards the commando and chuckled

hope you dont mind I take this for myself to keep, gotta thing for heavy weapons

With that however she turned back to her friends as she heard adan with a smile tho it was hidden as she nodded her head

assaulting is my specialty, let me on the front of it all and I wont disappoint

Rolling his shoulder where Adan had hit him, Romeo nodded at Stardust. "Normally....I wouldnt ever ask anyone to take point, but I kinda need to ask it this time." He was afraid of who he'd become once the adrenaline started pumping and the darkside began fueling him. Last time he let himself steep low, and take overkill tactics. It wasnt who he wanted to be.

The ship was now reaching the Shadow Realm system, the commandos were now shouldering weapons and prepared to jump if need be. Another thing that made Romeo a little unsure was his ability to be a leader still. He once failed them, twice. Now he was asking for them to trust them again for a third time....they did say third times were charms.

"Alright...we're approaching Eclipstica guys, pray the codes work or we're jumping off this ship real quick like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom