Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Shadows Reborn

7wUdn2.png

Removed from the throne due to self exiling, Romeo Sin has left the planet of Eclipstica with a man to watch over it
But little did he realize this man's connection to the First Order and Sith Empire
The planet of the lost has become a world of oppression, slaves forced to help rebuild a broken order
As word reaches Sin from a desperate messenger, the words of the letter shake the very core of the man
Calling out to all allies of the Shadow Empire, Romeo begins to infiltrate the empire, and take back the planet and give it's people freedom he had promised
Let the Shadow be reborn

Objectives

• Infiltrate the Shadow Keep and retake the throne
  • Find the hidden rebels and help retake the Five Circles
  • Bring your own objective

The letter fell from his hand and his heart sank, Romeo found himself both in a burning rage, and chilling sorrow. Eclipstica was home, no matter what. The people had relied on him to keep them safe from the very things that now once more held an iron grip around their throats. He had failed them. He had failed again. The entire history of the Sins had been based on failures and tyranny, and Romeo was a prime example of the latter apparently. It wouldn't do, it had to end somewhere. Romeo took in a deep breath before messaging his second in command, Celty Toligan, a Vahla like him, but she was much more level headed.

Send for my old apprentice, I will need his help for this. Eclipstica has fallen.

He sent the message with a beep of confirmation immediately afterwards. She was efficient at her job, better at it than him sometimes. Soon, Adan would get a message from his old friend, with simple words.

Eclipstica has Fallen.

These worth both coded words and a simple explanation. It was a call to arms. This message was then sent to many others who were asked to help. Those who had once called the planet home.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Neyana Neyana Tiberius Rex Tiberius Rex Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex Adan Jax Adan Jax

After so many years of fighting and going through struggles with so many companions. A girlfriend turned wife which would prove a dead end road and many turns and experiments done on Adan he finally returned home to his home planet. To his mother and his sister they still were where he remembers leaving them. Except upon his return he brought gifts and money as a apology to his family for being gone for so long and not even sending a single word to them. He was forgiven and was finally at peace. Though this peace would not last as he received a message from a familiar person. A person he has not seen or heard from in ages has reached out to him. A message that only said Eclipstica has fallen. He remembers this world and the man that gave it life. If this message meant what it really did. Adan would have to leave his home and his family again. For how long again? Would they forgive him again? Adan after days of thinking and making strategies he finally made up his mind that he would go and help. Maybe he would see other familiar faces, face he hasnt seen in a long time. Adan started packing and grabbed his black trench coat and boots. His light saber turned it on the red light and the hum gave him a wide grin. He said his goodbyes his family wasmt happy but understood. He finally set off.

Faraway on the planet of imahalyan, there rested a rather quaint wooden house in the middle of the plains surrounded by crops, a small garden sat as well where within a green twilek tended to it humming to herself as she gently removed a few weeds here and there

Soon her comm went off, causing her to stand and wipe her hands off as she picked it up and listened to it...ahhh...her d friend called. Smirkkmg she quickly went to the house, coming out fully armed as she moved over to a personal star fighter and hopped inside

Taking off for the skies she watched it turn to black then soon stars elongated and shot past

She made a promise
She would keep that promise
The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Adan Jax Adan Jax Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Darkness loomed inside the God of Death, a star destroyer of his own design, the all but the emergency lights and life support had been cut off. There was only silence on board.Romeo looked out into the viewpoint, there was something out there, a monster forming among all the small dots of lights in the void of space. It was slowly forming it's head, preparing for an attack. While Romeo was unsure if he would answer the call to arms against it, he knew it's reaches had already splintered out to his people, their people. It was once more time for the empire to rise from the shadows, and usher in a new age, a silver age.

Celty stood behind him, giving each person coordinates to his ship, they would meet here, and leave from a small First Order transport ship he had commandeered. His crew members watched, and waited. Silence spoke their thoughts, there was a fear among them as Romeo appeared to have reverted to a darker form of himself, but this was untrue. Within the darkness, his thoughts cleared, and he could focus more.

"Let me know when they arrive Celty, send them straight to the bridge. Have the Drakons prepared and prepped at the transport. We'll be leaving as soon as they are filled in on the situations."

Adan Jax Adan Jax Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Adan reached his ship and entered, his loyal and very creepy looking howlrunner which was named Kiera came running at full speed happy to see her master again. She almost tackled him to the ground. He hugged her and patted her on the head. "How are you girl? We are about to go on another adventure." Adan walked to the cockpit of his ship and started it up. He recieved coordinates to the place where he would see his old Master and friend again. Adan flew up and into space after a while of traveling he would finally reach his destination. A ship or more like a star destroyer. It seemed desolate and grim. Adan thought to himself "what in the hell have you been doing Romeo my friend to get to this point in your life." He got closer to the Star destroyer and now awaiting an invite to get on board.

The thunder star flew through it final leg of its journey, stars flew past her visor as she sat back and watched a messaged appear. She pulled it up then sent it away as she adjusted herself within her seat

The shadow empire was 30 years ago for her, back when was young and didnt know a thing about the galaxy, now she would return with more experience and wiser along with being stronger

Arriving she proceeded to land within the massive ship, the crew would watch a mandalorian armor clad twilek jump out and follow who would guide her toward the brigh, light reflecting off her visor as the wntered the deck and froze...adan... no way she thought...he died. Her face unseen she spoke voice modulated

so you've got issues? I think a little bit of muscle can rid of the pest

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner
Adan Jax Adan Jax

Celty announced to Adan that he was clear to land when needed, and returned to Romeo to let him know they were here. Of course, however, Romeo could feel them and didn't need to be told. The Vahla continued to await on the bridge, still starring out into the void.

"Why did we think letting others handle our responsibilities was the smarter decision. How could I have been so naive, and selfish?" He said under his breath.

Nothing was the same anymore, but soon, that would change.

Adan Jax Adan Jax Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Adan flew in and entered the ship. He landed inside and hopped out. He saw what looked like a female madalorian female all decked out in her gear. She had her helmet on so he couldnt see who it was. At that moment he thought of his ex wife Stardust but quickly shook the idea off and proceeded to walk towards the bridge. The big man's feet stomping hard. He was a massive mountain of a man. Standing at 6'10 inches and weighing over 300+ pounds. He was excited to see his old friend again. At the same time he was still thinking about the message he recieved from him. Even though they meet again Adan wished it was under different circumstances. However it was he need help and help he would receive. Reaching the bridge there he saw Romeo standing there looking kinda thinner than usual and Adan instantly felt the dark gloom presence in the area. "How are you old friend, I came as fast as I could. I recieved your message. What is going on?" The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

The sound of boots clanking on his floors put a smile on his face as Romeo turned to see his old friends. Adan greeted him first, and there was humbleness that fell upon Romeo he had never felt before. With the Sith poison gone from his system, he saw his friends with new eyes. Romeo unclasped his hands from behind his back and outstretched them in a welcoming fashion.

"Adan, I'm glad you answered...I'm sorry to have pulled you away from your life. It's a selfish request, and I am in your debt." Romeo replied back to the devil.

Then his head turned to Stardust, after Mykr they were already familiar with lots of things that had come to past. Too much time spent apart, it could break a family and they were after all a big ol' dysfunctional family.

"And, I'm glad you came as well. I appreciate it greatly. I'll be quick...First Order has taken Eclipstica and are turning our people into slaves. There appears to be a Sith element on planet was well, but that's all the rebel cell could tell me. Stardust, I think you're gonna get some payback from the Sith today."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Adan Jax Adan Jax Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

There was a simple nod, arms crossed, upon her entire body laid her tools of war. Two sabers two westar 35s, a sith blade, 4 thermal deats and that's just what could be seen

Soon her name was spoke, adan would know, reaching her hands up to her head she pressed a button. Lekku armor would retracted and unseal, then the helmet came off reveal to Adan a much older of star, eyes telling of more experience. Hardened by years and years of war with a flame behind them burning bright

oh this is just one of many times I will

She soon turned to Adan, biting her tongue a bit but it was obvious she wanted to speak to him sooner or later

He turned towards the mamdalorian female. Which now was revealed to him to be Stardust. "Well aint that some poodoo" he grinned. His first thought was right but dismissed it rather quickly. He was happy to see her again. He definitely wanted to see what she has been up to and more or less apologize which Adan never did very often. He turned to Romeo "so whats the plan youre sinfulness?" He joked a little trying to lighten the mood in this dark and what felt like musty, gloomy ship. Adan brought his howlrunner but he made her stay on his ship. Adan also had his saber. "By the way you need not to apologize to me about pulling me away from my life. It was getting rather dull and bit boring, dont get me wrong I love my family but you guys are my family too" he turned to stardust "especially you star". Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Romeo went to speak, but decided to hold his tongue. Something about this was pretty funny regardless of the serious matter at hand. Mainly because Romeo already knew, but he'd rather just wait a moment, see what happens.

"Before this...uh....ya know what, carry on. I'll just have the ship move us closer to the planet. Celty?" He replied as he moved to press his back against the viewpoint. The new noise had filled the bridge that had been silent, everyone was watching now. "Yeah, feels about right?" He said looking at his first mate who nodded in reply.

"Life can be dull Adan, but I think we're about to find out differently."

Star glared to Adan, curling her right fist up a bit as she controlled her bubbling anger. Taking a breath as she tried to focus on something hell anything! The beeping of a console chatter space

However none of that helped when Adan directed the family thing right to her, and by the force star couldnt control it as with a blur her fist reared back and went slamming right into Adans left cheek as she snarls

FAMILY! oh hohohooooo boy, pretty fething bold to say that Adan! Was I family when you suddenly left?! Was I family when I stayed up for weeks worrying to death? Sending message after messages shopping youd come back? 30 FETHING YEARS ADAN, I accepted your death and remembered your name and 30 fething years later your here saying 'your family too star' like ya didnt fething just up and leave

To say she was pissed was quite the understatement as seve took over, aside from the sound of her heavy breathing

Adan looked at stardust as she got closer and nailed him right in the face, on the left cheek. His head spun to the right and he took a step back and then she started yelling at him for leaving her. He turned his head back at her looking at her. He kinda grinned "I always loved it when you got angry that fire always had me excited." He chuckled but also realized that could possibly cause another hit to the face. "Listen I'm sorry I had to go back to my Family. On top that there were things going on. I was in a very dark place I needed some time on my own." Even though 30 years was such a long time but to Adan it was like a single day a flash of time that he would never get back. Its something he would have to live with. "Plus you know I'm too good to be killed baby" he winked at her with a small grin. " im here now and I'll find a way to make it up to you. First lets help sin daddy here get his throne back." Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae . The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

*his first sentence made her tear back again, hand clenches digging into that synthetic skin, had their been a actual arm shed of drawn blood bur she had no nails at all so it was just making the hand clench hard

Her hand shoo, then released as it had locked up, moving her fingers she closed her eyes and dispelled her anger...back then was a rather dark time...for all of them even. She wasnt so sure she could just easily forgive adan, yet she could also tell he was truely trying

Oh they had to much to talk about after

after this is all done me and you are getting locked in a room with food and drink while we talk, for now, romeo when do we begin so I can knock some Sith heads

Deciding this was his sign to jump back into it, the Vahla stepped forward with a grin. "Soon, so soon, that Celty should be telling me any moment now is the time." Romeo took another step towards his friends, this time speaking loudly for all the hear clearly. "For the time has come to right the wrongs of our dark past, and put forth a new footing through a new door! We will take back what we built, shove the largest barrel we have down this...traitor's throat, and let the galaxy see what we do to those who oppress our people!"

He was always about the big speeches, and looking powerful doing it. Truth was, Romeo wasn't sure how this would play out.

"We have taken a First Order transport that was supposed to land at the castle to deliver goods for the traitor I placed on the thrown. Once we have the thrown back, the rebel cells in the cities will do their part taking them back. Simple, really, this plan."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Adan Jax Adan Jax Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Adan listened to Romeo as he explained everything. "Simple plan you say it is. I wanna know what are the cons and what will we be dealing with. You know security? Force users? Mandos?" as he said the last part he looked at Stardust and then turned back to Romeo. Adan straightened out "You know what lets just do the damn thing. I got you brother" Adan said as he smacked Romeo on the shoulder. Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

if it's the Sith empire and first order on the planet I've a good idea what to expect once We make ourselves known

She walked between them and then spoke

first order will rely on a combination of air and land, thisll put a squeeze on us, the Sith I know for sure has a good land force mixed with force users...maybe mandos if they're freelancing otherwise that threat is none

Romeo nodded as Star spoke, these were all true. They were going to be out number ten to one. However, Romeo didn't want this to end with much blood shed, but with a different outcome.

"Yes, I'm hoping that morale will break for them...if not...we'll have a lot of bodies to bury when this is all over with...". The Vahla ended as he turned to look at Celty.

"The commandos are ready, Lord Sin." She informed him.

"Good," He started turning back to his friends. "As far as Im concerned is getting to the planet without getting blasted out the sky. If we can take the castle...well I was holding out. There's a small droid army underground that cant be deployed unless voice activated. That and I have a few ships on standby....ready to jump to Eclipstica if we need it to turn that way. Either way, the rebel cell will have to deal with the cities themselves until I can get the droids ready."

Adan stood up straight "sounds like a plan, hopefully we wont have to destroy or kill many people especially the innocent ones." Adan still had some kind of self restraint to causing harm to strangers that didnt need it. Adan grinned "I brought Kiera my Howlrunner nasty thing she is" She would definitely help Adan would just snap his fingers and point and Kiera would snap shoot off towards her target. "Alright lets get down there" Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Salvor Arnex Salvor Arnex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom