Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows over Sikune (Republic/Jedi)

@[member="The Cyan Blade"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member="Sopher Jakobs"]

SIKUNE
ON APPROACH.

Talon along with the other Shadows had been tasked with their first group mission and it was of a very seripus nature. Recently a group of Vong and others were reported as having republic ships in an assault on Mandalorian space. That meant someone some where had given them or sold them to an enemy

Talon brought the modified stealth ship out of hyperspace early and activated the cloaking systems. The planet and moon were heavily militarized and the mission required extream delicacy. No collateral damage would be considered acceptable they were Jedi after all.

Talon brought the ship near the moon and opened the comm system to give the other Shadows an update.

"This is your captain speaking," he said in a deep calm voice. "We are traveling at cruising speed and will be arriving at the lovely Sikune in approximately 10 minutes. Local weather is clear and the local populace heavily armed. As always thank you for flying Talon airways."

Vulpesen rolled his eyes as he listened to @[member="Talon Vosra"]'s snide remarks on the com unit. "Very funny plant man. Vulpesen here, looking out to find a good landing spot." His eyes scanned the surface of the ground as his ship sailed near Talon's. Finally, he'd been put on a joint operation. All this lonely mission kark was starting to get to him. He might have Ace, but sometimes it was better to hear voices in your ears rather than your head.

@The Cyan Blade @Kira Liadain @Sopher Jakobs

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Animus was already on station, sitting at the bar. He only carried a sidearm, but he looked grungy and rough enough that the police were aware of him, but the populace didn't pay him any mind. He turned his head, tapping the communicator in his ear. He sat forward on the bar, drinking his fine glass of water. Needed to have a clear head for the mission.

"Animus, on station."

He said quietly, loud enough for them to hear, but not loud enough for anyone else at the bar to not think he was simply grumbling to himself.

"Objectives?"
@The Cyan Blade @Vulpesen @Kira Liadain @Sopher Jakobs @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@[member="Animus"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

"Your objective is to be quiet and not make our presence known. Master Liadain is running the team we are here to help as needed." Ayumi stood there in a black suit designed for regulating body temp and all the needed processes, her gravitational leveler belt to infiltrate as needed while she finished securing the power cells. Then came the clicks of the bracers as they went into place on her wrists with a tingling of energy. The gloves tightly squeezing her hands with diamond studded nails on the tips of the gloves holding safely spools of wire that were for assassination objectives or setting traps. Her eyes looked at the jedi and gave a nod of her head making sure her ponytail was secured tightly so it would fit in the black mask.

Alan

@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

"Lovely lady, aren't you?"Animus quipped into the comm channel, before shutting it off. He put his drink down, and then glanced around. The planet disgusted him, it smelled, the people looked funny. Drinks sucked too.

"Remind me why we haven't fire bombed this weird planet."

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Kira stood quietly to the far right, arms crossed over her chest while her right hand lightly rested against her chin. She was abnormally still and serious compared to the normal cheery attitude radiating from the blonde.

Ahh, but this was mission briefing, and the Jedi Master knew well just how serious these matters could be. She wore a darker robe this time, allowing her to easily blend in the shadows, her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, while the fringe of her bangs lightly tickled the tips of her lashes.

"Everyone is aware of the objective and the mission directive right?" she asked for confirmation, securing her saber at her hip.

"I'm aware. However, I'm believe that we'll a plan. Simply moving down to ask questions doesn't seem like a very good idea considering the delicacy of this mission." Down below, he was finally getting visuals on several good landing places, but for now, he waited, deciding to descend when told. "Also, I'm not familiar with the Red Magnolia. Anyone mind filling me in?"

@The Cyan Blade @Kira Liadain @Sopher Jakobs @[member="Animus"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Alan

@Vulpesen @Kira Liadain @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

"More or less, one of those factions that sprang up after the Sith fell apart. Not really anything notable, just another few man faction. Assassin types."Animus moved out of the bar, glancing around. He stood up slowly, placing his hands on the doorframe, moving about the streets. He stuck out, but not entirely. Civilized people were used to off-worlders. He blended in, by not entirely blending in. People knew he was there, but they ignored him. Besides, it was a spaceport- nobody really wanted to talk to anyone or do anything that wasn't what they were there to do.

"I recommend we infiltrate the hangars and whatnot that they keep all this stuff in. Maybe some sabotage."

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Animus"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Talon's mind cycled through whether he should use the "cloak of shadows" for this mission. It was a secret he had only taught to Vulpesen do to their affiliation with the ossus academy.

He opened the comms again. "Ok my lovelies," he said over the comm, "who should go where? And someone is going have to act like a legitimate visitor for the port officials."

He brought the ship in low and began lansing procedures. They would be resting on the ships struts in minutes.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Ayumi looked at them and spoke. "I am head of the security council and was tasked so I'll handle the port just please try and not kill people. I hate paperwork." With a look at them again she worked to make sure all was in readiness and was smirking now. Get past the port authority and make sure all went swimmingly... That should be easy enough.

Zius stood far off in a corner among a small crowd of people near a junk merchant, a light brown cloak draped around the duratseel plating of his armour. The port itself was crawling with civilians of all sorts. Was that a Jawa being smuggled into a shuttle? No matter, he shook his head lightly at some of the ludicrous actions taking place within the area. He kept his senses alert, activating his comm link. The woman known as @[member="Kira Liadain"] and her question posed importance to the Ex-Jedi Hunter whom now fell into the ranks of the Templar Order. He'd keep his part quiet for what it was worth, but there wasn't any telling what could happen if things went wrong-- and things like this tend to if you're not careful.

"Fill me in on the situation. This is Zius Aurus of the Templar Order by the way, I'll be assisting with whatever needs to done. Just say the words."

He fell silent for a moment as he noticed some rather peculiar looking individuals; however, they posed no threat. Not as long as the Crusader kept his cool.

@Vulpesen @Animus @Ayumi Pallopides @Kira Liadain @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Vulpesen shrugged when Talon mentioned the need for someone to meet with the officials. "I've got a fake ID from my street days. Shouldn't be too hard to play the part of a journeyer. I'll just need someone to hold my saber while I talk to the man. I can hide my face. Saber ain't so easy to get through security." As @[member="Zius Aurus"] came in, he turned to the man, holding a look of utter shock. "Sonofa-..." Normally he'd be giving a briefing, but at the moment, he was too busy staring at the man who he had turned away from the sith. He still remembered that day. He had managed to convince him not to fall into the darkside, but just before he could lead him onto the start if the journey, Zius had disappeared. Now he was suddenly back, and he seemed to be on the right side.

@[member="Kira Liadain"] @Sopher Jakobs @Animus @Ayumi Pallopides @[member="The Cyan Blade"]

As he stood almost motionless, he caught the gaze of @[member="Vulpesen"] as he stared Zius down with a relatively easy-to-understand sense of shock and bewilderment. The Dark Jedi returned the awestruck Jedi with a subtle nod of acknowledgement as if he should keep moving or otherwise risk the mission's integrity. The day they had met was a most peculiar one filled with not only the typical feud between Republic and Empire, but the mutual understanding between two people and what it's like to be freed from the shackles of an oppressive will that assumed dominance over those without a voice. Zius was no longer a puppet, but more like a soldier of fate as of now; he wore the Crusader title with pride.

He shifted his right arm around and placed his palm on the pommel of his lightsaber which rested just beneath his tattered cloak. He'd be ready for anything if the time came or someone screwed the operation up. It wouldn't surprise him if it happened, though.

@Kira Liadain @Sopher Jakobs @Animus @Ayumi Pallopides @The Cyan Blade @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Alan

@[member="Zius Aurus"] @Vulpesen @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

"I say I inflitritate the military base here. The hangars, at least. See if the weird fox-lady was telling the truth or not for myself. Get some serial numbers on the ships. Maybe blow up a few or two. She did kinda threaten us, sorta."Animus said bluntly, ducking into an alley as a squad of police came. Not that local police would be a problem for a man of his calibre- he'd killed an entire family on Nar Shaada to get what he needed to done.

All hush hush, covered up, blacked out, of course.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The M'xawanee were not local police; they were militia trained over thousands of years of martial refinement and loyalty. The Mnenchei did not have a true police force, as they were relatively peaceful peoples whom never needed one before. The city ships and craft didn't have serial numbers standard of the Republic, so running them through Republic systems would be fruitless... almost as much as looking for them in a city dozens of miles away from the factory towns themselves. The M'xawanee were not the ones missing anything; Alachei openly admitted the one client she had sold such craft to, and the local forces yet had none of it at all to be lost in the first place. Alas, the Republic GIA could have simply asked and been lead right through the front doors, but lacked a great deal of sense. Instead, they felt a need to hide in the shadows, searching for something that doesn't exist in a place it couldn't possibly be. There were no missing vessels, no extra gunships, no unwelcomed visitors and fugitives in the city, certainly no abundance of non-Mnenchei native or foreign alike, they had even been personally handed the reports and logs on a silver platter. The Galactic Republic was just being a pest for the sake of pestering.
One of the leading Exarchs had been waiting for some kind of Republic arrival in good faith, and held in his hand a datapad with full listings and manifests of all of the M'xawanee domestic assets, all of which were accounted for to the last thing. RRDI had produced similar documents, only they had already been delivered by Alachei before the entire present Senate and their Mandolorian guests. The frigates - though disturbing the Mandolorians would be spying inside the Republic - never left the core in months, the gunships were never produced for Republic or Mnenchei forces and the already-confidential unidentified craft had all but been discontinued and dismantled well before the events took place. There simply wasn't anything else to give or find. Yet all it took was one witness, one dead guard, one wrong foot on holy royal ground to spark a series of charges and allegations against the Republic criticizing their true nature, one they surely did not desire or intend... so what, really, were they there for? In due time, perhaps that question would reveal itself. One could only hope.
All the while, the stench of one afoul agent reeked against the fragrant floral scents of the royal capital, his awkward appearance only contributing to his "outsider" status. Perhaps others should have firebombed his 'weird planet.'

@Animus @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]​

Alan

@Deira @Zius Aurus @Vulpesen @Ayumi Pallopides @[member="Talon Vosra"]

8hbes.jpg

Animus walked along, disregarding the Mixedwiccans or whatever that were beginning to watch him. His thumb lingered over his pistol, but he didn't draw it yet. He didn't exist, and the Republic would of course, deny any involvement. After all, no evidence. It was a standard-issue slug throwing pistol, he wasn't on any official records, infact, what he did on Nar Shaada was by far condemned and sought after.

Of course, no bounty hunters ever came his way, because you can't catch a ghost. The Mnenchei had stepped on too many toes, selling things to enemies of the Republic, or at least, people who would help the enemies of the Republic. Animus ducked into an alley, smelling like a goddess of the heavens because Animus always smelled nice and it was never stated otherwise. Animus looked around, crossing the street, ducking into yet another holier-than-thou cafe. He sat down, and ordered some local tea. Maybe the tea was nice here.

"Moving to the locations of the gunships and hangars. Remind me again, why didn't we let the Mandalorians steam roll these chumps?"He said quietly into his communicator. His eyes glanced at the eyesore of a palace. Too royal, too regal. It disgusted him to no end. He thought about bombing it. Not like anyone else on the team could stop him.

"I'm gonna need a distraction or some help getting onto the base. These fox people are weird uptight."

Groups of people spoke to each other in hushed tones, discussing trade and business while others walked on and observed the market for something to purchase; not much of a selection, but they'd buy what was necessary. The Ex-Jedi Hunter shifted his posture and rolled his shoulders, his durasteel plating clanked and groaned alive with his subtle movements like metallic whispers. He let out a faint sigh, switching his comm link on to get something off his mind.

"If things go sour, I'll be ready to act as offense. It's rather boring just standing here keeping watch. And will someone tell me what the damned objective is? I'm already going into this mess blind."

He looked around, observing the crowds for anything of interest with the hope it might preoccupy his undivided attention. Bloody Republic and their stealth. Zius was more suited for full-on battles and wars, not a sly strategy to capture a wanted target. He'd rather be chasing them down, causing fear and destruction.

@[member="Deira"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @Talon Vosra @[member="Animus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom