Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows of Tokaido

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at the massive beasts and yes Akari would get to ride it while she moved with the others to watch. Peering up at the beast and its mount. The jedi master though looked at Kiso, Tana and Sukai motioning them over and allowed Akari to go off on her small adventure as the creatures was led around several times with the other children She stretched out though and looked at them. "Come on now we are all here for the fun and one day when Akari takes over the galaxy... I would prefer to be on her good sideor at least have it made so she can be bribable with sweets."

Akari acted like a royal princess as she was handed around by her family, puffing up her chest in a silly manner. "All you underlings will be good servants under my rule, many sweets will be passed around to those who do a good job for their empress hahahaha"! Her small body being lifted up onto the beast with care, Sukai opting of stay close in case things went chaotic, a constant threat when near the aspiring War Lord. "We joke now but with how long we live I would not be rurpised if Akari did become an empress at some point". Tana joke a little, elbowing Kiso in her chest plate a little as the two watched the youngest sister riding around.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"Well i know from reading some of the histories here on the planet alone there are several empresses in different regions." She said it with a grin on her face though while watching and around them there were so many things for them to do while she was riding and Wu looked at Sukai. "Come on Sukai... smile... have a little fun why don't you. Lets goa nd find you something to wear or to eat." She nodded her head and looked at Tana and Kiso... "Alright, I will come back around when Akari is done but I need to try and at least catch up a little with my old padawan." A tight lipped smile as she looked at Sukai and was moving.

"No, there can only be one, I will take over the planet and dispose of each empress myself until my reigns is the only ones, muhahahha"!! Divide and conquer a very effective strategy if Kiso had to say, she'd make quite an excellent general in the future. Both the twin looking sblings turned to face Wu as she contined to talk, Tana giving a small chuckle, "Sukai, smile? I'd like to see that, she takes to much after mother and you know how often she smiles". "Better odds that the Galactic Empire would reform and build another death star then see Sukai all happy and bubbly". The eldest sone running behind the cyborg sister to escape slap to the face, Sukai huffing and following the short Jedi master, Kiso giving a small two finger sault to the two. "Have fun you two".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

Wu looked at Tana and spoke. "I don't know... I have seen your mother smile a few times and it can be quite breathtaking." She said it and laughed to herself looking at Akari though as she listened to her grand plans to take over everything and all of he things. She was snickering for Akari and turned to look at her. "Now now little empress, we can see to your plans of galactic domination after you have learned some of your force techniques." She said it and was looking at her but then at the others as they had the entire festival. "Now who wants to pick the nextthing we do.. we have had food, some rides... there are plenty of shows and oh just pick and we should be much better."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai adjusted her clothes a little as she prepared to spend some time with Wu, cocking her head to the side a little along with her twin like brother as the mentioning of their mothers smile. "Well you have seen something a lot of people don't, consider yourself lucky in that regard", his words being part joke but to an extent also true, sad as it was. Akari pouting a little at Wu's words, she wanted to take over the galaxy now, not after she learn more about the force... though aunt Wu's lessons were fun. "I belive little monster here is quite content with her riding, though I myself wouldn't mind seeing some more shows, perhaps they have some traditional music going on around here". Sukai stated, looking around the ever growing crowd that carpeted the surface of the ground.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi
Wu looked at them and the mention of a rare sight to behold with Kurenais smile made her laugh a little... it was maybe something that hadn't been seen...except when she was firing a massive emplacement cannon she could carry into a darkside mutated rancor... some sort of glee was there at least while she looked around. "I think some more traditional music shall be a good thing." She looked at Akari riding and nodded her head. "I'll get Akari and catch up with you and then we shall be there right behind you." She bowed her head to the three of them and turned back around to get Akari and wait for her to finish so that they could follow the other three.

Sukai nodded agreeing, she could appreciate traditional music, Kiso did to some extent but the cyborg hadn't spent as much time with her culture. Tana wasn't to interested and Akari didn't know the definition of traditional. "Well meet you there, see if we can get a few seat for the group", Tana replied, walking away with Kiso, while Sukai stayed behind. "I'll give you a hand with the sugar child, though I am certain mother trusts you to look after her if she knew we left you two alone she'd flip out". A sudden weight would come onto Sukai's shoulders as the small vampire bounced from her ride and onto her sisters back, almost causing a tumble. "Mommy is good at flipping, she does that to a lot of people out in the yard sometimes".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu grinned and felt heat in her cheeks with a laugh as she was looking at Akari jump from her mount to her sibling and speak. She wanted to try and embarrass but no she wasn't going to say she knew full well the flipping skills of their mother... that wasn't the point when she moved around. Lookig at Sukai and Akari though the jedi master was walking and letting the others get ahead. "Sukai... I ah.... I wanted to make sure you were not upset or shocked with what has happened. I know some changes aren't always good and as your former master I don't know if you expected me to be a continued presence in your life as a jedi."

Akari ruffled her older sisters long hair as the trio began to walk some more. Said small being getting good view over the crowd once more, ohing and ahing at the different sights. Sukai turned around to face her former master, giving her a small smile, "It is okay, I am used to change and sudden issues propping up in my life, trust me". One of her fingers pointing to the long scar running across her left eye. "What ever happens in the near future I hope it all works out, just make sure to visit once in a while if you can, after all, to an extent you are family now, just as much as Kiso is".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Well that was helpful.... visiting was almost a mandatory thing for what they would be able to do and she smiled to herself. "I think that can be done... it is a great place to visit and you know Tiantang is always there if you want to come and visit me. We have been trying to stabilize what has been happening on the surface of the world." She offered a smile and there was only so much that could be done on the world but then again they ere spending time to stabilize and try to help it there. The people... her people the Jin were important to her and she needed to try and heklp them but she wasn't going to claim that they all loved her... more they seemed to like the idea of one of their own bringing things from the larger galaxy.

Sukai gave a small smile and nod back, "certainly, it will be nice to visit fathers home, I know his departure from the planet wasn't the most freidnly, but I am certain with all the work you are doing it will be alright to come back". "I am sure mother wouldn't mind seeing it as well, will be interesting to see how close Atrisian and Jin culture is to one another". Takeshi had taught both Sukai and Tana about his home and customs, from what she could tell many things were the same but also different, more so with the 3 separate Jin groups. "Yes daddies home I wanna go I wanna go and eat all their foood"! The small devil chimed in atop of her throne, once more assaulting Sukai's ears.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked up at Akari and raised an eyebrow. "Truly padawan you have a black hole where your stomach should be... I do not think I have seen anyone who could eat as much." She said it but was laughing as the thoughts about Tiantang well it did bring in some ideas and they had done work to help them. Between there and Atrisia... fresia, Eisei and some of the other atrisian colonies well they had hard work going into everything... She had some other ideas as there was more singing from others aroud them. Coordinated dancing and she looked at Sukai speaking for a moment as she observed some of the men around them and... "Padawan Sukai... you have been here more often then me... do allof the men always look so ah... pretty?"

Akari didn't know what a black hole was, the young girl tilting her head as she attempted to contemplate what she meant by black hole. Why would someone paint a whole? If it were possible smoke would be steaming from her head as many random numbers and random lines of thinking ran through the girls brain. It was a good thing too otherwise she would have heard Wu's words and perhaps saw the lingering gaze of many as they walked, Sukai turning to her master with a flustered face once more. "W-why are you talking about that... I mean, I am in the prime of my life", her social rank wasn't bad either. "But I do already have sort of a boy friend at the moment, so I never really bother thinking about it much".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Last edited:
Looking at her old and new padawans... Wu snickered and thern started laughing... between Akari trying to figure things out as Wu held her close feeling the steam rising and Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi who seemed shocked.... "Sukai... that wasnotwhat I..." She kept laugh and pointed. "You have been here more then me... you would know the people... the culture better. I wasn't wondering if you..." She laughed before they were continuing to walk and put and arm around Sukai to mostly steady herself and share th humor with her. "But I am certain if you picked him Sukai then he meets your standards and is a good person." The grin was on her face and she looked at Akari. "As for you... we'll just have to get you something to cool down."

The blush from Sukai's face just grew brighter as Wu leaned on her, the ever confused glare from her younger sister not helping the matter. Hand covering her face in a feeble attempt to hid the red shade again her pale skin. "I, I walked right into that one didn't I"? A few passing seconds being needed for her to calm down and face the slightly shorter women. "Well you are not wrong, he is a hybrid, won't live as long as me but we would be able to spend many centuries with each other". "He also has an amazing healing factor that puts my mothers to shame and he is a fellow Jedi within the order". Herself remaindering the two meeting in a hospital while trying to sneak out due to their healing factors and not wanting to be kept in for a whole week while doctors took tests.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"I don't know your mother has amazing recovery skills." Wu said it as she was hiding the joke and Sukai had set that one up as well... maybe one of the lessons between them should have been on phrasing. Still she was more then happy to hear that Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi was with someone she could like... explaining the rest of her family might take a moment or ten but they would hopefully be able to really develop the time needed to become a stronger group and family unit.. or something... maybe all of them on a trip to drive other people crazy. Wu was thinking about it as they came to one of the amphitheaters where shows were happening. "Ah this is perfect,we can watch a show and then head back.. I am sure your mother has rested up."

"True, though her ability to take a missile to the face and live is also just due to her amazing physical fitness and sheer will power". The joke from her master going right over the younger girls head. "Over all I'd say the two were matched when it comes to endurance". The two's sparing match that once time proved as much, though it was clear her mother was holding back quite a lot. She continued to trail behind for a few more minutes, taking in the varying sights, "I would gather as much, she is probably already dressed to go, shall I round up the empress and my other siblings"?

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

The jedi master gave a nod of her head to that. "Yes you should, we shall retrieve the little empress and head back." Besides there was a whole lot of energy here and she was enjoying it... seeing Kurenai and her husband well that would just cinch it... plus her kid was there and needed to come out and see the fireworks as there was always fireworks at celebrations like this. A wider smile coming to her face while she was checking out partsof it so they could head around with Sukai getting her siblings and they would head back. "Ready to go back?" She said it looking at them and walking back towards the estate was impressive and she longed for a chance to go back to her own home and try to help the Jin reconnect with Atrisia.

Akari was still riding on Kiso's shoulders upon the duo returning, said older sister walking around like a robot even doing the whole 'beeps and boops' to amuse their empress. Tana was just behind, carrying a box of what seemed to be a wide rang of different foods, closer inspection of Akari's hands and mouth revealing it was her personal stash. "Seems like you three have had fun, shall we return to the palace and get ready for the fireworks"?
"AAAAAAAAh fire work yes yes yes, back to my fortress, we must prepare all the popcorn"!! That was probably going to be the closet approximation to a yes they'd get.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom