Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows of Tokaido

Atrisia was always so beautiful, thousands upon thousands of centuries that had gone into it to improve, to build upon and that changed the world. Shaping it and its massive history as one of the old civilizations within the deep core.... however musing about the planet as she got to sit there in the mini palace. Opulent and massive but not as massive as some of the other palaces... castles... it seemed the older the family line the larger their estates and more beautiful. Wu certainly enjoyed the tea from Atrisia... it was wonderful and rare.. something that they had exclusive here and it was actually a crime to take off world... no matter she could work with that sitting there in the seat. Her robes gleaming with dark purple and undershirt of white. Her fiery red-orange scarf was around her neck and went around her shoulders but it was a little larger then most along with her hair.

She had come to see KUrenai and the good news, a small blanket she had gotten from home. Sukai, Tana, Akari and a new edition... this was a wonderful day and she finished her tea sitting up and walking as she was approached by one of the droids. A nanny droid that had been brought from the silver rest, is four arms made to take care of and protect children with the finest in terms of child rearing programming and care... also it was a beast of a droid as that armor plating was force enhanced wintrium mesh that protected it from just about everything compared to many others. Wu was looking at the baby girl in her arm and she smiled touching her. She didn't really tell others, she had a chance an d she loved being part of the family and smiled holding the child in her arms while she went to go and see Kurenai and her new baby. It was that time and why she had come here with her yacht training vessel.

"Hey is everything good in here?" A smile on her face but she was looking forward to seeing the surprises for them. Sukai, Tana, Akari could all be here and Wu breathed in deeply relaxing herself in the force.

Even with all her training to ignore pain and the countless battles she had faced in the past child birth never seemed to get any easier, that did not mean it wasn't worth it. Once again she had brough another cute life into the world, another baby boy. Maybe one that would be more manly then her first, speaking of which him along with all the other immediate family was present, Sukai, Tana, Kiso Akari, and of cause Wu, who by this point was like the aunt of the family. After all if Kiso was considered to be a sister of the older Yumi siblings she saw no reason not to include one of her most trusted friends.

As she held the new addition to their clan the still youthful looking mother raised her head to Wu as she walked in, "as best as I can be, at least I don't get stretch marks from all this work". Another good thing of her regeneration, not that this would become a habit, 5 kids was more then enough, for now. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay aunt Wuwu is here"!! cried the youngest daughter as she leaped towards WU, hoping to be caught in her short soft grasp. "Good to see you master, it has been a while, my younger sister sure has taken a liking to you", came a greeting from Wu's former Padawan, both her and Tana giving a small bow, "sup teach", the older son being more casual still.

The two identical looking siblings came over to take Akari away for a moment before she drowned in Wu's breasts, while another, taller looking women approached, a patch covering her right eye, "you must be Master Yeoh-Mei, pleasure to finally meet you, I am Kiso, but I guess you probably have heard of me already". The cyborg women gave a small smile to the master, putting her hand forward for a more galactic traditional hand shake, a small side effect of her mercenary life and being detached from her home planets culture. All in all it was quite the gathering, it was a sham her mother could not be hear, said women still being aloof and just out of reach for Kurenai no matter how hard she tried to find her.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari as she was coming and was more then happy to hold her in her other arm as she spoke. "I wouldn't miss it." THe smile was wide on her face as she settled in standing to the one side and seeing Tana and the Sukai getting Akari. A nod of her head. "Sukai, Tana you both look good." SHe offered a look though and listening to Kurenai she had to nod her head. "I wouldn't worry about it, you look just you have only had two children." SHe said it as a joke but then she was seeing Kiso approach and she gave a look extending her hand as she held the baby close to her chest and between herself and Kurenai. "I have but it is lovely to meet you Kiso." She shook her hand and looked at the girl offering a large smile. "BUt this day is a wonderful day and I have someone for you to meet." She said it looking at Kurenai and holding Yayao in her arms she used her smaller form. "Your goddaughter if you are willing."

Kurenai passed her newborn to her husband, both Sukai and Tana following suit to play with their younger brother, making silly faces to the gooing baby. Her eyes now lay upon the other baby in Wu's arm, it was quite the news, but not unwelcome. "To be honest I should have expected something from that night in the spar... she is very cute that much I have to say", an out of character smile appearing on the battle hardened women as she stared into the new addition to the family, and to be honest at this state Wu was just as much apart of the family as Kiso was. Speaking of which said cyborg was busy scanning Yayao, her bionic eye no doubt running through DNA analysis and facial recognition. "Well she certainly has your face Wu, but that nose, defiantly fathers, but mother, I would very much like to know about how this new half sister came into the family". The Ranger's expression changing to a sly smile, Kurenai becoming a little flustered herself before returning back to her stoic nature. "Maybe later, but perhaps we should show the two babies to each other, I feel they will become good friends".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Kiso and nodded as the girl was speaking and she felt a little warmth in her face. She wasn't shy about it but holding the child there she looked t Sukai and Tana with the other baby and gave it a small smile. "THat sounds like a lovely idea." She was staying there though and waited before walking around the bed and she was looking at her padawan... well former padawan and holding the girl up. "Well now don't the two of you look adorable." She balanced for a moment and mussed at AKari's hair but was smiling and more then happy to see all of them here. Leaving a small area though for the two to be placed between them and held. "They'll be a handful maybe."

The two older twin like siblings turned to look at Wu's new child, Tana making a overly sarcastic 'awwwww' face at the adorable little being, Akari jumping up on Sukai's shoulders to get a good look at the two, "Hahaha, Ima Oneechan now, two slaves to do my bidding, magnificent"! Seemed she was the most excited to no longer be the youngest, her older siblings all giving a small chuckle at the hyperactive girl. "This one is already a handful", Kurenai replied, referring to her young daughter who stuck her tongue out. "Perhaps though Hayato will be less of a sugar addict as his older sister, will be interesting to see how he grows up".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"Oh I am sure a sugar addiction is the least worrying thing about it." She said it and looked at Akari while raising an eyebrow. "But padawan these are your charges, an older sister should look out for her family." She looked at Sukai with a look on her face though and.... "Though you turned out well enough and through you I well... I got a family. Zhang would never accept a sister who might have challenged her. Why I like my new family." With all of the upheaval on Tiantang and fighting she hadn't heard from them in a long time but this was a chance for something new after all. Wu looked at Kurenai and her husband a man well she respected and had come to trust. Offering and letting him hold his children while she went to hold Akari o her shoulders. Giving them at least a little more height together with a hand slipping into one of the pockets of her kimono. She pulled out a small marshmallow and held it up to her. "Who is the cutest padawan?"

Sukai gave a nod to more or less her new aunt, "you are right it is and older siblings responsibility to care for the younger ones, more so when mother is never around", making a jab at Kurenai's position i the CIS, something that meant she was away from family a lot. Her mother gave a slightly stern glare, making the older sister chuckle in a 'oh bugger' manner, "do not forget who paid for your ship and saved your ass a few hundred times". A small remark making Tana laugh a little at their mothers sassy come back, it was not often she did something like that, the women had certainly mellowed a lot since their youth. As the 3 made humor Takeshi held his two new children, was it strange? Maybe, but multiple marriage mates on his home world was not unheard of, and Wu being a Jin herself was a nice touch, not that he would ever leave Kurenai, force knows if he tried many a bad things would happen to things below his waist. Mean while Akari was jumping up and down at the mashmellow, "I am I am cutest", while Sukai suffered from some PTSD, hugging her mother tightly.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was grinning as she looked up at Akari and made sure she had her sugar... then she was moving over and looking at Sukai but she moved one arm to pat her on the back. "Oh she gets around though we have had some adventures out there and on Kashyyyk, did she tell you about the time we found darth vader's gauntlet in a secret jedi temple and faced monsters?" A grin on her face as that was an adventure and they had both been in bikini's doing it cause when you are swimming and stumble across a cave of danger... stuff happens. Wu was checking around though for the others and she looked at Tana who was making jokes. "She does though doesn't she sometimes need to be saved but I promise you... Sukai knows a thing or two... or someone who might look like her and be trying to flirt with all of the girls in the jedi temple." She raised an eyebrow looking at the boy but looked at Takashi and smiled.. she knew she didn't have a chance but it was nice to meet someone who wasn't trying to and he didn't move from Kurenai to her he loved his family and that meant his wife... she just sometimes needed a little taste of home.

Sukai gave a nod towards her oldish master, "Yes she has, it was an amazing find, to have and item of such a legendary person in our household", her eyes lighting up like a child's as she thought back to it, remembering her mother bringing it home and the two looking over it in detail. "I thought you were going to go to sleep with that thing, seemed like your grasp on it could never be sated", Kurenai noted in a slightly mocking tone, her daughter was quite the history buff. Sukai gave a little pout, mean while Tana looked back at Wu, smirking wildly, "OH really? I wonder who that could be, guess well never know", his hair for once was brown, along with his eyes,, the two similar aged siblings looking difference this time around as oppose to, every other time. Usually it was only the fact Tana wore a pony tail and Sukai's scar that allowed people to tell them apart, lead to many misunderstanding, most of which Tana masterminded for fun.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She wanted to laugh looking at the boy and then flicked her eyes towards Sukai... then back to Tana and snickered a little more walking around the side with Akari before she was checking out a few things. "So what do we want to do, we should let your mother and brother rest... at least for a little while." She could also cook them some food... something to get their strength up plus it would and could give a chance to talk and get to know Kiso... or Tana better. They were in a way family so she was happy to want to try and meet her. She also wanted to try and gauge well the reception and reaction between all of them.. it isn't exactly something ah.... normal she could say but that seemed like understating it or making lite of what they were here. "Oh I know we could make some food... I just need an assistant who can lick the bowl."

Sukai gave a small pout to her brother as Wu and him laughed about the twin like looks the two shared, even if Tana had to put on a decent amount of make up to achieve it. Akari had now peeled away and wandered back to Wu, cocking her head to the side, "why would mommy be tired"? She asked in a very innocent tone, "but I do like food, come one Onichan lets go cook and lick eveything", she shouted out loud, grabbing onto Tana's arm, the now eldest brother, Tana giving a wide smile, becoming Kiso to come with them. "I see no reason not to, never got to see Akari grow, to busy with work", the cyborg replied, ruffling the hair of the small girl, earning a small chuckle.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Tana, and then Sukai and Akari with Kiso and gave a nod. "Alright... we shall make it all a big family style meal then plenty to cook and lick and stir." A nod of her head though as she looked back at Kurenai and moved her hand to touch her shoulder and brought her head down. "You rest and relax... I'll bring you something to eat to get your strength up." SHe offered her a smile and waited for a moment. "And of course we'll have plenty of food for daddy." Her grin was wide but she moved over smiling and giving a little swat.. gentle when she started to lead the way with all of them to the kitchen. She had something they could all do with the right works and it would be fun. "NOw lets see, Sukai can work on the rice, Tana the veggies to go into it, I'll cut the meats, Kiso you will work on the eggs and Akari gets to help mix the sauces."

The notion of getting to lick the spoon was an exciting idea for Akari, "lets cook cook cook, come on robot sis lend a hand", the smaller child's arms wrapping around Kiso's, pulling her forwards. "I'm a cyborg not a robot, and besides I'm not some servant... though I do retain quite a few recipes in my data bank". As the oldest and youngest daughters squabbled Kurenai looked to Wu as she came over, "get my strength up, funny joke, Im more then ready to fight a Sith lord if one were to come through the door... but I get what you mean, thank you Wu". It was not often she got a chance to just lay back and let others do the work, half the time sharing chores with the servants in the house when raising Sukai and Tana. In the kitchen eveyone got ready and down to working with their respective food, probably a few to many people but this was more a bonding experience for the new family, it was after all the first time they were all together in one place.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at her and smiled before she was leaving and moved her hand to touch hers. Graze along the top and touch finger tip to finger tip with a nod. "Alright well if one does break in.. I'll make sure to direct them here." She saif with though as a joke and moving into the kitchen to look upon them. Where she could check it out with her setting them all up. Where they could work around the kitchen as a larger grin appeared across her face. "Yes Akari... we shall cook plenty." Getting everything ready for them when she was slicing the meats and heating the different pans. Then the rice was starting to cook where they would be able to look and take it all in. "Looking good." A look at Sukai though when she was putting some out there to really check. "here we go... taste testing." She held the spoon with the beef and chicken in sauce.

"You better, no one gets into this house without me knowing, regardless of my current task", her face serious but also relax, jokes were not her strong suit but she tried when the time arose. She waved to Wu once more as she left, herself and Takeshi cradling the small children, both of the small children letting out cute sounds as the parents played with them. Back in the kitchen Akari had taken charge, more or less shouting random stuff at her older siblings at they went about their respective tasks having already mixed the sauces together. "Yay, taste testing the most important part of cooking, and of course mine", Akari grasping the spoon, going to town on the tasty sauce coating it, her older sisters face palming while Tana chuckled bringing over some veggies.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu had left and being in the kitchen as she was watching them all it was amusing... she might have to curb Akari's demanding nature but it was mostly all in good humor and fun with her brothers and sisters. The jedi master though was making sure everything looked good as she went between them and she looked at Akari having a wider grin on her face. "Well I know someone who is going to make if she wants a good chef or a jedi master." A laugh was suppressed but she was moving some of the bowls themselves and chopsticks. "THough you have all been doing well.. this is good for us and will serve well." The smile on her face remained when the jedi master was motioning them all around the small table and some food for Kurenai and Takashi would be needed. "So tell me what has been happening with the three of you?"

The young girl beamed at Wu with a wide smile, "I can be bother, mother is, and I will life hundrwds and hundrwds of years, I'll be the best Jedi and cook around, the Sith will fall to my foooooood"!! The older siblings chuckled with laughter over the small child's rant, perhaps she would one day become a famous chef and travel the galaxy. With the food just about done the rest of the family turned back to master Wu at her question, Tana speaking up first. "Well I guess I got a Padawan, some Sith that joined the order and wanted to change, limited force ability though could only use telekinesis based moves, been going okay but slow, other then that went on a mission with Matsu... very strange that one was". His two sisters looked at each other for a second before Kiso spoke up, "not much, a few military missions, meeting some clone troopers mother tried to kill, other then that I've been fine". Most of the interesting events in her life had come and gone, just another reminder of her quickly fleeting youth. Sukai sniggerd a bit thinking back to that run in at the temple when mother and the clones visited at the same time before looking back to Wu, "I got a Padawan as well, come to think of it perhaps I'll take her on a trip like we used to do master, she is quite an interesting one".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was listening to each of them and smiled her agreement in what they were saying. Each seemed to be having a great time or going forward with their lives. She looked at Sukai. "That is good, our adventures were quite fun and now Akari is going on those so family tradition can be created." She looked at Akari though and the little girls sense of adventure was the best part.. seeing what they might be able to do. "I am looking forward to being there with you Akari and we will have all of the adventures." There was a smirk on her face where she looked over them. The food as good. "Asfor your students we shall see, sometimes they can surprise you."

Kiso had to stifle a laugh as Wu talked about the new 'tradition', "you expecting our mother to pop out more babies for you to train"? The sentence got a small giggle from the younger siblings, though was swiftly silenced by a yell from the back room. "I heard that Kiso"! The reaction was immediate for the older children, all except akari who just started to laugh more from it, she was probably one of the few people in the galaxy that found Kurenai's stern tone amusing. "Yes big adventures, well find all the booty and become pirates, but good ones, that only attack Sith people, and steal their socks and shoes"! Clearly a tactical genius in the making right here, no doubt the name of Akari would go down in history.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom