Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows of Tokaido

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

She looked at Kiso and laughed a little at that and then.... there was a shout from the back which got her a little more laughter. "Possibly." The smile on her face remained though when she was working on some of the sections for it. Wu ate some food as Akari gave some of the best ideas for an adventure... and plot to handle darksiders. hard to fight without boots and boots without socks.... well that was a dangerous and smelly thing that could ruin your shoes or boots. The plan was the best and she had her own daughter there who could learn from Kurenai... nothing saying it can't go both ways as a tradition.

"Kiso, you might be on to something... Yayao will also be a part of it... I think her godmother teaching her the ways of the force could be helpful." She wanted to be able to get different perspectives in some cases. She just smiled looking at the two of them four of them though. "Now eat, I won't have your mother spank me because I didn't make sure you were all eating properly. Keep growing up big and strong." She nodded her head though before looking at Akaei. "Then we can find something fun to do... there is bound to be something exciting happening here on your homeworld."

Kiso had meant her words to be a joke, but on second calculation it was quite the logical thing to do, theoretically speaking mother could quite literately give birth to an entire army. Train them and they would be loyal to a fault due to blood relatio... wait she was getting to tactical again, dam robot brain. Sukai caught up on this, chiming in but with a different theory. "It will be a maybe once she is old enough each of us could teach her, maybe even Akari could be a knight by then and become the master of Yayao". Most Padawans started their proper life among the Jedi at 12, at that age one could use a weapon and properly fight. Akari was around 6, add 12 years to that, plenty of time to become a Knight.

Food for thought, speaking of which "FOOOOOOOOD"!! With little time to waste Akari jumping into her seat, followed by the more mature members of the family. "Yes yes, time to dig in, but before that", Tana clapping his hands together "itadakimasu". His sisters quickly followed suit before digging into their homemade food. "Fun hu? well from what I can scan on the holo net there should be a festival happening this evening, I believe it has something to do with tea".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

A tea festival was important... those were some of the best things to see and she was checking out the food as she made sure Akari had a portion for herself first then she served the rest. Where they could eat and a tea festival... those discussions were something that would be fun to go to." She was looking at some of it when she started to eat the food and bringing up the information about the tea festival here.. mostly location and how long it would be running for or if she should bring some fo the credits as a means to trade and pay for different thinngs... the real food would be in the food offered.

Sukai looked up for her meal, thinking about such an event, "mother would probably want to go to such an event, probably will buy out half the stales getting a new supply, I hear she is reopening her tea house within CIS space". Needed quite a big stock ready to be moved out in time for the gran opening, it was also nice to see Kurenai's hobby had not wavered during her time abroad in the Obsidian Knights. "Guess that explains the shuttle she rented, another question is though, whats the dress code? traditional or casual"? Tana putting his hand to chin wondering if he would be able to dropple gang his sister once again. "Casual, think they are trying to cater to offworlders, can expect everyone to have Atrisan clothing, not that you can't dress up or anything".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

"I think casual will be more appealing. This is supposed to be relaxing after all and some of those atrisian outfits can be a little complicated with the different sashes and layers." SHe gave a nod noting it could take awhile without practice and she would prefer they get to relax and be there early enough to sample some other tea or get the treats before they had been sitting out there in the sun. Wu had Akari after all here to have a little fun and Sukai... might seem angry or annoyed but she was a big softy underneath all of that violence and sarcasm.. she was sure of it. The others well they would be there as well to help balance out her. "Oh comeon Sukai... we should get you a nice kimono to wear.. all pretty."

"Yes, I like some outfits but quite a few are just so complicated, I've heard mother complain about no fitting her size when dressing up for certain occasions". Sukai replied, looking down at her chest a little, knowing full well in 2 years she'd have the same problem, Kiso chuckling a little at the sight. "I can get behind that, was never one to understand all the different fashion, but I guess that is just me", her time away from the home planet leaving the cyborg with a less then complete understanding of Atrisian culture. As the older sister/aunt gave a small shrug Tana decided to get involved with the teasing, "Yes sis, come with me a Wu, we will make you into a lovely flower that will atract all the boy at the coming festival, starting with your eye scar". A look of horror came over the eldest sisters face, a hand going to her injured eye, "no you don't, no one touches this".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at all of them and well this was something she liked... good food, a family and everything... she just had to enjoy the moment sitting there for it all. She got up being finished and nodded. "Well we can keep talking about it or we can go and get dressed, then head out. If Kiso doesn't want to do something we won't force her... we'll just make sure she can cook or have some talent to attract them." Wu nodded and looked at Akari while she was heading out to get changed into thekimono for the day trip. Stopping in to see Kurenai and her child while taking Yayao up in her arms with a smile on her face. "Hello precious oe, now lets go and see what we can get into."

Kios hugged her eye scared sister, the two forming a sort of alliance, looking at the other members of the family, "me and Sukai will get ready ourself". The cyborg giving a small huff as she as Sukai retreated back up stairs to get dressed, Akari sticking out her tongue to the older sister. "Yes, we best get ready, be seeing you in a bit Wuz", Tana replied leaning down to talk with Akari, "mom will want to know about the event, go tell her, she may want to dress you up herself". The tiny girls eyes list up as she followed Wu into the room were mother was, Kurenai now sitting up, still nursing the new additions to the family. "Mommy mommy, get ready tea festival and other food, we must go"!

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu looked at Akari and then at Kurenai.. Sukai, andKiso were well off making their plans to ally against any possible dangers that coud happen at the festival... such as them trying to find them suitable men or women... whatever might be helpful or wanted by them. Wu could certainly think she would want Sukai to settle down if anything with a nice jedi who followed the code and had a good head on hsi shoulders. "Akari... padawan do ot worry, she'll be able to come I hope and wewouldn't leave without her... besides your brothers eed to make sure they are dressed as well."

Kyrenai quirked an eyebrow at the second youngest of her children, sitting up in the bed, "yes I heard, sounds like fun, will be a little hard keeping the youngers in check but Kiso Wu and hon can handle that". Speaking of which, her eyes scanning the room for a second, "where have Sukai and Kiso gone"? In response Tana made gave a mocked worried look to his mother, "alas they have formed an alliance of the scar to keep their chastity intact during this festivals Wu and me have made plans to set them up with some local pretty boys".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was looking at her and had a grin on her face though while they walked around. She was listening to Tana and there was a laugh. With Akari before she was heading off towards the doorwa and stopped to pose for Kurenai. "We'll be back soon enough, love you." She smiled it but was leading the way for Akari and Tana, to join Kiso and Sukai... a nice outing she had to admit as the festival came into view outside with all of them. The sights and sounds of the buildings as atrisians were milling around. Music coming from a small square, dancing or well performing... she had noticed that Atrisians didn't really hold hands and dance as much as make it look like a work of art and grace.

Wu held Akari's hand but she watched a few others motioning with her hand where they had different teas for the peopl. She was being able to find here. A smile on her face when she looked up at all of the other atrisians who had kimonos, summer clothing and bright colors. "This place looks beautiful.. where should we go first?" She had her head on a swivel practically going everywhere... she wanted to really see it but she didn't want to have a short attention span to the attractions. Moon pies, rice with veggies and meat were all around them. So very exciting.

A small nod came from kurenai as she started to slowly get up, not taking things to fast while Tana and Akari followed Wu, who by now was more or less their aunt in law, something the younger youth didn't exactly understand but did not mind. Tana already dressed in his usual Yukata, soon to be followed by Sukai in her own outfit and surprisingly enough Kiso wearing a Kimono of all things and her eye patched removed, her face showing signs of embarrassment, the sight earning some claps from both Akari and Tana as they looked at their older adopted sister with smiles, "you wook preety Kiso, why don't you wear dress"?

Kiso just looked down at her, right eye glowing a hazy yellow, "well I have my own sense of fashion, besides, it would get... 'messy' at my work place". A few nervous chuckles coming from her while Akari tilted her head in a very curious manner, before Sukai stepped in to divert attention away from the battle scared cyborg. "Well we can talk about that later, for now off to the festival, perhaps we can get some new clothes for you Akari, you'd like that right"? Her question follow up by a very rapid nod from the girl as she clasped onto Wu and Sukai's hand, trying to drag the two taller women into the crowd.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was looking at them and had a grin on her face as she walked. Seeing the people milling around them. Different teas, different scents all around and Wu held Akari's hand as she looked at Sukai who mentioned buying her a kimono. Or something there were other outfits here as Wu had o admit... Atrisia was beautiful with its people... each of them wearing something colorful or striking as the solid kimonos had designs on them. There was the different materials that could be seen from cloth looking more roughspun to silks that looked very beautiful in the firelights. Paper lanterns were around them and above all of them. The jedi master herself was moving around and she could see some of the keisei.. their white painted faces, ornate kimonos and music coming from instruments. They had brought food that was cooking, sweet cream with different flavorings around them. Wu was walking and she looked a hohandsome, pretty all fo them looked with a nod of her head.. this was a great time for them or at least a chance as she stopped and began getting some foods for all of them.

Akari gave a happy bounce, walking between the student and the master while the Tana and Kiso followed behind, the former continuing to tease his older sister about her style of clothing. "Certainly a lot of things to do around here, probably die of old age before we had a chance to test every single things", Sukai joked as the groups wandered through the stalls, her younger sister looking at her with a confused face. "But we live for many many years.... oh, is the market that big? I could stay in here forever"! Her confused face turning real bright and giddy, arms pulling harder on the two older women's arms, "really sis? you had to say that? you know Akari takes things quite literally". Now they would have try and lure her away from the events with something even more amazing least lose the girl here for the rest of days.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu listened to them and she had to admit... she could be here for a long time trying to see all of it so they would have to focus as she moved over and looked at Akari getting some treats for them both as she looked at Tana and Sukai with Kiso. All five of them something like green tea sweet cream in little cups before she held it in her hand and a little wooden spoon they would be able to use. The jedi master motioned for the litle girl to come with her and see some of the keisei who had come to show off their extensive dancing and art forms. A rarity as the Keisei had their own private city in an isolated mountain range few could really enter without a guide.

Wu was enthralled looking at them as she of the younger Keisei were there showing a few of the others how to dance and hold the fan. The white make up on their faces, the red and blue. Everything made them look like pieces of a statue or picture. The music as they played and showed skills with calligraphy were also on display where they could teach more artistic ways to write and present the words of the planet. Wu had to admit there were amazing sights to behold like on Tiantang among the Jin and cousins was an important aspect between the two worlds. "Oh look Akari." She said it and pointed to the child keisei who were giving other sweets and broaches with beads and jewels.

Each of the Yumi siblings took the treats handed out, Kiso looking at her for a few seconds for some reason before accepting it, followed by Tana making a mocking motion of a robot. Even going so far as to make beeping sounds, though his act came to a quick end via a metallic flick to the for head from the brown haired sister. Of course Akari chuckled at the sight, even Sukai giggled a little before maintaining her composure as the group made their way through the crowd.

As they watched the dancing Akari tried to look through the crowd, sanding on her tip toes, "I can't see, robot girl I demand you to carry me"! Kiso simply rolled her eyes, picking Akari up by the collar and placing her on her shoulders, because, thou know Kiso was the tallest out of all of them, "you know nothing stopping you from getting robot legs for yourself Aka, they are quite useful you know".

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu was looking at them all and had to grin to herself as Akari looked at her sister cause family isn't always blood. She was watching them but also the dancers while the music played.... something beautiful and it was almost hauntingly sweet. The Keisei were masters of their craft she could see an the force hummed around them like a beacon before she was nodding to herself and heading off to get some more stuff. A seat where they could watch from above the festival. The seats were overlooking the expanse of it all and there was more a light show... fireworks and more music coming from all over.Different types of food and the further into the city the more elaborate it seemed to get. She took a seat though as food was being delivered to them and she wanted toget to know each of them but more could be coming later... "So where do we want to go.. it looks like they have rides and games further in the city."

Both Tana and Sukai were quite engrossed in the dancing, both of them making some comments to one another at the sight of the clothes and moves. "Bet you'd like to have one of those outfits in your collection Tana"? The now eldest bother looking to her sister with a very cat face looked, not bothering to answer back, she already knew the answer. Though speaking the two almost twins kept somewhat silent, not at all like Akari who let out long 'ooohs' and 'aahs' with the occasional woop of joy at the skilled stage users. "Akari I know you are enjoying the show, but please, you will beak my sound receptors at this rate, those things are a pain to fix". Kiso getting many head pats in return from the young child riding on her shoulders, "no worries mom will fix them, she can do anything, now onward, Wuwy has a new adventure for us.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Wu had some ideas for continuing the adventure and what they might be able to do.. she wanted to see some of the rides and where it could take them as the jedi master stretched out and started heading deeper in. The crowds changing from the larger more pact to thinner collected but they were also around the different locations. Games, tea houses, spots to view the different shows from different angles. Wu looked at some of the rides they had going as horse like creatures were being led around in circles... massive elephants with ivory tusks and grey skin covered in jeweled harnesses. Wu was looking up at the massive beasts as they towered almost twenty feet above the ground and were holding a dozen or so onit. Wu motioned for the others where they could look and she saw int he distance some of the Imperial family... massive on one of the airships tha were being used to protect the environment on Atrisia and the deck of the ship had the yovshin.

"THAT ONE"! Once more Akari shouted her demands into Kiso's ears, though by now the android had shut her audio receptors, though it was easy to see what the young child wanted to do, ride on the massive beasts wandering around the place. For the older siblings such a sight wasn't to over the top, even if it did get a few 'oohs' from Sukai. "I have a strong feeling Akari want's become a monster jokey of some sort", why she chose the large one with massive tusks and not one of the more cuter ones was a little odd. "Yes I need the finesse war beasts for my conquest, those being will crush anything that is my enemy, muhahahah"! "And who are we to ignore the wise and mighty Akari, onward robot girl, to the riding area ahoy"! Tana wrapping his arm around Kiso's neck, another person added to the pirate crew.... cus now doubt Akari would want to be too.

[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom