Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows of Saleucami

@[member="Piraiba"]

[SIZE=10pt]Piraiba’s smile would frighten most but it endeared Elli. Midnight-brows knit together in frustration as a cloudy expression crossed her shimmering features. Each name tickled something in her memory.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Vascious. Sable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Eyes became dazed for a moment as a clear picture of the towering sith master flitted before her vision. The build down to the armor matched Piraiba…all except for the species. Heaving herself up with a jolt, she spun on the table and hopped down, practically bouncing on her feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I think I knew him! Your dad. Somehow,” hand came up to lightly tap the side of her head as she squinted straight ahead, either looking constipated or like she was trying to remember something. The freezing in carbonite must’ve really screwed with her head because every time she felt like she could grasp the memory, it would slip away like the strawberry Nabooian jellycakes. “I can’t remember,” she grumbled and skipped lightly to the kitty’s side, looping her hands around his massive arm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I don’t want to leave you,” lower-lip trembled as she pouted. But she knew she had to, to protect him. She tried to muster up a brave face. “Will you get in trouble? And if I go, will I ever see you again?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Remember, I have to be brave for him. Silently, she scolded herself.[/SIZE]

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
@[member="Ellifain Verrona"]

Ellifain's sudden recollection of Vascious took Piraiba by surprise. The Togorian gazed back at her from the door for several moments, but he couldn't bring himself to smile. She might have been a potential lead, but she didn't seem to remember much. It was likely info that he'd have to stay with her to get.

In this Dark Jedi he saw the little girl he had once protected named Kitsu. It didn't matter that the dark side had corrupted him or that he had taken many lives. Piraiba simply couldn't bring himself to see any harm done to her. This meant doing what had to be done no matter how much it hurt. It meant leaving her to draw away those that would hurt her.

Only Ellifain saw fit to skip over and grab his arm. The look in her eyes as she pouted was a weapon that had been the downfall of many men over the ages. Piraiba might have been twice the size of most men and of a different species, but it appeared to be just as effective regardless. At her touch, the Togorian lingered and visibly wilted under her attentions.

"Elli," spoke the feline before pausing. He didn't seem confident. "Piraiba doesn't have a plan. The remaining Sith will die or he will. Elli can escape while they're distracted. Lorek, the Sith that escaped would not communicate his failure to the Empire. It might be possible to cover this up. Or perhaps it is time for Piraiba to find a new home if there is such a place."

[SIZE=10pt]Her grip tightened around his fur, wide-eyed gaze locked onto Piraiba. He was a key to her past. She couldn’t explain the connection she felt but it was there. Pointed-eared head cocked to the side, catching movement beyond the door.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“No. Why don’t you come with me? We can escape together.” A lilt of desperation cracked in her whispered-voice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]@[member="Piraiba"][/SIZE]

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
There was a pause as the feline's eyes also caught the flicker of movement past the door. Then slowly he looked back at her as his free hand reached down to rest on her hands that were gripped around his arm. The Togorian's massive hand was adorned with claws and callouses, but his touch was amazingly gentle. The creature smiled slightly and returned a nod to the elf girl in agreement with her so that she'd release him.

"Together," added Piraiba in the softest whisper he could muster. "Escape out the back? We must kill Lorek on the way if we find him."

OOC/ Love you new sig - hahaha
IC/

Hesitantly, she finally released him, giving one curt nod in response with her pale chin. Fear bubbled through her force signature as she tiptoed back from the room door. A spare dagger slipped into her hand as she moved, quietly hitting the back door open with her shoulder, she held it open for the big kitty just as the front door slammed open.

"There is the traitor and the jedi wench." A gloved-fist pointed in their direction just as her dagger left her fingertips, knocking one of the sith trooper's blasters off-target as they fired. She slammed the door closed and gulped in a breath of air as she looked to Piraiba.

"We need a ship!" Light feet sprinted down the road as she looked up at kitty.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade
[OOCly my handle is Bear or Bearikade depending on what service i'm on. Moridin and the other guys decided that meant teddy bear.]

Ellifain would hear the sound of a lightsaber engaging and a few blaster bolts being deflected before the two of them made it past the door that she slammed shut. The Togorian still held his elongated white hued blade downwards in his left hand as he grabbed a nearby rusted over shelf with his right hand. The feline dragged it into place to jam the door before turning to follow the elf girl.

"Piraiba does not own a ship."

The massive warrior was moving much slower than before. The wounds forced a bit of a limping gait as he trotted after her. One lightsaber was still deployed as the Sith were sure to break through their barrier quickly.

@[member="Piraiba"]

"Wait, what?" She stumbled, hand instinctively reaching out to catch herself against Piraiba's fur. Taking a gulp of air, she paused and looked worriedly over her shoulder at the door down the alley they had just fled from. Taking a step back, small fists closed in determination. "We have to steal one, then. I hope you can fly."

There was life here, she could feel it. Eyes seemed to glow a golden-green in the night. Concrete began to split and crack as roots from trees began to grow and expand.

"Get a ship Piraiba; I'll distract them," pale-face set, eyes scrunched up in concentration. With a crack, crumble, the roots broke free from the concrete and slammed against one of the first sith troopers as they opened the door. Sweat began to gather on her midnight hairline as the force worked through her petite-form.

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade

Piraiba wondered why she was giving the distraction instead of himself. It should have been his place to protect her. However, the massive cat didn't argue when she bid him to find a ship. Instead the feline began to run down the adjacent alley in what was the direction he thought the nearby hangers were at.

"I know ... I KNOW! If you didn't take the time to have a plan, then don't stop to argue with impulses," growled the Togorian as he verbally lectured himself while banking a hard turn and nearly falling. His father had planted many such sayings in his mind, and it wasn't unusual for Piriaba to recite them as if his father was still scolding him for mistakes.

Soon the Togorian stopped in front of a locked gate. The creature slashed the chain apart with a quick flick of his light-saber before making his way into the hanger's grounds.

"Piraiba should have told her that he can't fly."

This wasn't likely to end very well...

@[member="Piraiba"]

The roots slashed and slammed against he big bullies as they exited the doors. Red, kill bolts whizzed past her midnight hair.

Hot, hot, hot.

Hey, watch the hair!

Controlling the roots through the force, she rapped them around their ankles and squeezed. Small footsteps carried her backwards as her brow crinkled in deep concentration. She was already starting to feel tired. Reaching through the force, she gently tapped the minds of the city rats.

Help me.

Nudging their wills, she portrayed the sith as sources of food. Animals seemed to like Ellli, so she worked with them whenever she could. Slumping against the wall for a brief respite, her head finally turned in the direction Piraiba had run.

Fiddlesticks, she was tired. And hungry!!!

Pushing off the wall, she sprinted down the corridor, hearing the grown-up shrieks and curses behind her from the rats and roots. Gulping down air, she entered the hangar, gaze frantically scanning for her friend. "Piraiba!"

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade

Ellifain would hear a racket from a nearby shuttle that had its access hatch lowered. At her call to her feline friend, the sound of racket increased as something seemed to be moving around inside of the ship.

The Togorian appeared at the ramp shortly after. He bumped his head against the bulkhead and was growling and throwing a huge tantrum while stomping and hitting the wall next to him. If there were any Sith troopers nearby then they certainly weren't doing a good job of keeping a low profile.

"ARRGGGHHH Piraiba tried little sister! This one is broken, we must find another!"

The feline tossed an object to her. She'd quickly realize that it was the joystick to the flying controls of the shuttle he was in. Perhaps Piraiba wasn't going to enjoy a career of ship thievery any time soon.

Light feet shuffled to the side, narrowly avoiding the...joystick...as it clattered to to ground. She looked at it like it had cooties. "Kitty, shhhhh," the teen clicked her tongue and ran over to the giant and frustrated warrior. Playful gaze swept around the hangar. "It's okay," small hand wrapped comfortably around a digit of his paw, as she was already in the habit of doing.

"We will play hide and seek. It always works for me," tone was very matter of fact as she released him and motioned to some crates on the far side of the hangar that were being loaded into a transport. "I think we can both squeeze into...uh....that one," she pointed at a middle one the droids would load next.

@[member="Piraiba"]

Piraiba

Togorian Barricade

Piraiba calmed then as he looked down at her. Something about the girl did do well for his nerves, but the plan she suddenly laid out for him made them flare back up again.

"In a crate?! Why not kill the troopers," responded the Togorian with the most indignant face that his feline features could muster.

He looked around for another way, but short of just waiting for attack there wasn't a better plan. Piraiba hiding in a crate? Well perhaps it could have been seen as tactical withdrawal. There really was no time to find another plan.

"AARGH Piraiba will do this!"

It was no doubt humorous to have seen the scene unfold as the ten foot tall cat opened the shipping container Ellifain had pointed to. The Togorian stepped into it and then sat down inside relieved that it was at least empty. There in the crate he pulled his knees towards his torso to make what room for her that he could.

@[member="Piraiba"]

Golden-lime eyes twinkled with amusement as the kitty had a temper tantrum. She only released his giant paw when he agreed. Climbing nimbly inside, she squished next to Piraibe, his fur tickling against her pale skin. Face pressed up, smashed against his arm.

"It'll be okay," she whispered, hoping it really would be.

Using the force, the apprentice shakily closed the top to seal them in just as the loading droids came back. Bumping in the darkness, she remained glued between the feline and the side of the box even as the box dropped back the the ground. The warmth building in the small, shared space was a little too much to fight off her growing fatigue.

She yawned. "Wake me...when w-aahhhhh mmmmhhmm....get there." Hopefully it wouldn't be on a sith world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom