Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
Junko listened to Miyoungs description of the one painting they had found... she had thought at first it might have been a fantasy or dream but it had been several women... with a look at her Junko brought it up as a hologram and was using the dating system from the letter and backtracking it through the new galactic standard to time stamp it in their information. "Well that might explain this.. maybe or it could be from another time... the empress is getting more and more interesting as we read." She said it with a smile as Miyoung was looking at her and gave a nod of her head. "She sounds like a certain princess I know who likes to get 'handmaidens' from nobles and lords."

Junko looked at Miyoung with an innocent look in her eyess when she was thinking about it and leaned back for a moment. "WHy I have no idea who you could be alluding to." She said it with a smile that was getting wider and wider... but Miyoung wasn't wrong in some ways... except for the whole Junko collecting them... she never forced them she just well presented a chance to go somewhere else from their grand lives and promised adventure.. as well as a safe and secure place... or standing for their family which many of them accepted. "I am also not certain as I don't hear you complaining nightly."

Miyoung looked at Junko and had a wider grin on her face. "Well there is very little to complain about.. while my father is understanding he does want grandchildren so as long as there is some sort of heir he doesn't mind me having frivolities as it were... being able to do something that would make me happy." She nodded her understanding to that... there was a powerful urge and Atrisia was considered progression she supposed compared to some but they also didn't care about the person or who they were with as long as they followed the ideals of the society... Junko got to do a whole lot as well when compared to some of them.

Still herr mind was looking atwhat they had here and she saw more of the letters going over it. If the Amber empress was for lack of a better term using this place for lovers she might have been able to understand... times were different back then. the Onyx empress was suspected but no one was sure as she well was a hard one to get a read on. More so well her legend was more dangerous as she paired others against each other to keep them from uniting against her... she kept hostages and her sister in law did stage a rebellion but it is only guessed why as opposed to knowing if it was a lovers spat or over the death of her brother.

Junko was looking at more of the letters to try and find some information... what she was finding here though was in the letters and it gave her interesting ideas about the amber empress.. aside from a collection of women she seemed to bed, one whom she hid away here... she was still a mystery. There wasn't a lot known about her just legends. Now she was interested in largely one thing.. trying to figure out something new.. something concrete about her.. this era of history was largely unknown... it was largely quiet in terms of lore or structures being built but she had led it for years and seemingly was beloved by many.

"Hmm this one is interesting." Junko slid it up and was reading more of it, the writing was stylish... old script and eloquent with a faint scent to it... the perfume permeating the page even though it had been thousands upon thousands of years later. "I write this knowing it might never leave this palace, I am not a prisoner but I was told when I came here no one would likely ever know about it or where we are... no letters would leave, no to little news would be received. It is a cage but one we all came to willingly after all for now, the empress loving each of us but she has been cursed by the gods in many ways. Made to love everyone she lays with and if they are seen will be struck down."

Junko was finding that a little fantastical.. mostly because gods were usually stronger force sensitives in some of the cultures she had found and learned about. A being who came ot the world and either by intent or visiting displayed the force in a way that made the locals believe they were either an agent of or outright some sort of god.... usually the more primitive the easier it was to mislead as it wasn't always intentional so she hadn't seen some with malice. "We all know the stories of the empress, we have all heard a dozen different ones about how she was born, her parents or lack there of and what happened to her husband."

Junko was reading it and that was something vague now but there might have been more insight into it here or some fo the records they had from court. "We have been spending weeks with her here... strange as we don't know the status of the world but she seems content that everything is going well and has brought different foods that have been grown from the other regions. The ice rice was different but plentiful as we tried it and seemed to always be cool in that good way for long summer days." THe notes went on about the gifts the empress brought to them including large seashells they set up in some of the rooms like floating beds.

"She turned large seashells into beds.... I want to find this." Junko said it and was looking at Miyoung as she was rather excited about that aspect... something pretty and large like the ones they had around the island paradise and arena was well.. those shells were massive and had been used as boats so the legend that the amber empress had appeared one day in one was given some possibility. Junko was looking at some of the maps they were making of the palace and where such a room might be... it wasn't massive kind of small compared to others but each area had personality to say the least. She was looking at Miyoung and the woman nodded her approval.

Miyoung offered her hand. "Then lets go and find it." SHe said it with a smile on her face as she got up and Junko followed leaving one of the droids to sift through and take notations of the letterss to make a database... the two of them heading off as their little makie droids were moving with them and lighting in the palace had been activated. With glow rods in place of torches but sshe could see a lot more where they were working as it looked like natural light was here and illuminating the shadows around them. Junko was able to look around more as they were going for the different doorways and opening them to reveal the rooms... several quickly.

THe different rooms were not really different in their design.. you could tell a guards barracks with the weapons yes and there was another chamber of art. There was a storage room of wha had once upon a time been food and finally they came across it... a room of massive seashells and silk. Junko entered looking at it as the white marble pillars around the room held it up and each shell was massive... easily able to hold two to three people more then comfortably there. She touched one of them and it was beautiful. "Oh this is cool... just a literal bed of seashells... perfect in so many ways." Junko said it as Miyoung spoke with a laugh.

"So you are saying it is better then yours?" A curious look on her face as Junko thought about it. "I mean mine can hold over twenty people and it made to be the most comfortable with the memory foam.. this is made to be some of the most comfortable given what it is but there is a style here for it." She had a grin on her face though as Miyoung had meant a few other things but it was hard to beat the massive eight post bed that was Junko's with its vaulted canopy and silk sheets that were cool in the summer, warm in the winter and made to be smooth against the skin.. or the comfortable nature of the mattress that conformed to her body and cradled her.

"Yes yes princess your bed is the superior one but it still isn't a massive seashell suspended with silk from the roof." Miyoung said it and JUnko looked at her for a moment. "I know right." SHe said it more like their were conspiring about a wicked plot then they were talking about furniture in a bedroom.... there was a grin on both of their faces and thiss was nice... this was fun. Junko though did experiment with one and hopped onto it as she was thinking about it and her bed wasn't like this but it could be if they could make the technology of it work... some repulsors and making sure it is perfectly placed why not have it suspected with massive seashells on the bottom an sides of it to make it look like a clam.

"Hmm I think though we can mirror this design and make some improvements to my palace.. I am having some ideas now for better designs to my already highly indulgent and advanced technologies." She said it with a grin and raised eyebrows for a moment as she looked it over. "Making the bed seem like a massive clam in my palace might be a little ah symbolic to scholars down the road but well I am not one to worry about how I am perceived in a thousand years or so... I imagine there will be a little of lenses turned to everything that had managed to happen." She had some looked from Miyoung and the girl laughed a little.

"Princess while I imagine someone is going to say all of this was bad somehow... and we have seen offworlders come here fetishizing our world... wanting tea ceremonies and rice as the only things and hyper traditional clothing... cause we can't be modern we have to be primitive and quaint." She said it and summed up really the entirety of interactions with offworlders for Atrrisia who came here... no matter how advanced, no matter how improved and high tech they were some backwater world in the core of the galaxy with no economy beyond trading some rice and tea. So Junko let them play into that and had fashioned the economy to exploit that with the value of their goods being astronomically high offworld.

"Maybe, the lense of history is never kind and if we stay on track as we are trying to progress towards being secured and improving the lives of everyone. Who knows what could happen with all of the colonies and all of the different races. People of the galaxy love conflict and making problems... we will just have to be better and try to turn the world into an example of how to properly conduct oneself in situations that others might find easy to just react." She offered a smile sitting there and deep thoughts... deeper conversations maybe could be had but few actually asked questions about what they were doing as they developed terraforming and self sustaining technologies.

Miyoung looked at her and offered a nod of her head.. there was a lot that could change but they were doing something much more important here... they were trying to set things up for later on.. they were trying to set things up for the future instead of just their own lives... children and grandchildren who they would be able to be with in the sun and shade of trees planted here... metaphorical trees and some real ones. She knew they had imported trees of various types from around the galaxy and the seedlings to cultivate the planet and add different fruits and scents.. they were an impressive place to try and improve. Miyoung was looking at Junko with a smile though as she wrapped an arm around the princess.

Junko had a smile appear on her face as she thought about it and nodded her head that she was welcoming it... she didn't want to have a big risk just wanted to enjoy her time for it. Where she was looking around in the room though she could see several paintings and it was still quite beautiful with everything they showed... the room was used for many things and it seemed like the empress had used it with several ladies of the Atrisian court, the wives of her lords and others she might have brought her according to the letters. One of them was beautiful as the silk sheets were on the various forms and you could see the slender forms slipping out.

JUnko was looking a the images and she had a grin on her face. "THe empress really did have style and taste.. I am not going to lie but it iss a shame this was never seen... it also seems like a shame that we are just leaving them here." JUnko said it and was looking at Miyoung and offered a nod of her head. "This would would awesome in my room don't you think?" She said it and the painting was on the wall itself not a canvas as the lack of elements kept it from fading here. THe colors were beautiful and she might be able to see some more of it as the droids were scanning other rooms and she could see there was an intricate tunnel system below.

"It would though it would be unfair for now at least you aren't seducing married women into your bedchambers... for now... daughters of nobles into your handmaidens who happen to all share your bed and can all fit onto it... which her bed puts you to shame looking at this thing... you might have to step up your game." Miyoung said it with a grin on her face as she was playing and Junko scrunched her nose up for a moment giving a nod of understanding though. She meant nothing by it but Junko was still going to nod and have some fun. "GIrl you are just jealous nonone wanted to do that in the cold north."

Miyoung broke out in laughter at that.. she leaned back and was holding her stomach with a nod of her head. "True and there was the thing that my father believed me the ultimate wallflower... she wouldn't havge hated me.. as many would want to push.. he wouldn't have tried to change me aside from making sure I have an heir to pass things to and would prefer it be a blood heir but he was a good man.. just happened few offworlders don't understand him or Atrisian traditions." Junko knew that feeling, many people thought they were backwords in that as well same sex relations were common enough and accepted just have an heir.. offworlders tried much patience.

"Offworlders like to project their own shortcomings and fears upon us.. they think we don't have the same experiences and their experience is the first time something has happened. THat they are the first to have such a profound idea and thought.. many do it but it is dumb... and I mean it to think like that. I want to do the jedi thing and accept everyone but not helpful if they are going to refuse to believe someone else has gone through anything similar." She shrugged as if they weren't going to listen or accept she wasn't going to keep trying unless they were willing to change andmeet her halfway. Miyoung though was nodding her agreement and still snickering.

"Princess you are not wrong but there is not much that can be done... we have seen offworlders now more then ever. Shoma has done great things for us with the Galactic Alliance and First Oder as well as the CIS... there is not a lot to be said against his works only that sometimes he seemed to underplay us which is nice. We don't need attention from our neighbors" Junko nodded to that while she didn't like them having to downplay how good they were doing... their repopulation efforts, their rebuilding efforts and all of the restoration of the planet... their economy bouncing back as they export off of the world high end technologies at a steep mark-up.

"My brother does what he can and does quite a lot more... the work he does is important for us being left alone. He keeps the Galactic Alliance off of our back since they have a hard on for Imperial style governments... which we have. Since they can and will when they want to enforce their abilities to take over the governments of worlds they want." She had seen the transcripts of those senate meetings as released to the public and listened to Shoma and Ju-Li... about it. Byss might not be the best or sympathetic but... that there were secret rules saying the world was able to be ruled and controlled by the GA if they deemed it true was annoying.

Junko shook her head in agitation but mostly to clear it as she was here in this moment and there wasn't a lot she could do for the galactic politics... they would just have to survive and last through it like they always did and who knew what might happen. She knew when they were done here working on things there would be a lot more on Atrisia and its colonies for their economy to improve greatly. She had others idea for trade with systems and they were improving relations with their neighbors.. returning the favor and giving them high end technologies that would pull them out of the dark ages slump other governments that left them in.

This could go a long way as their ability to export art or artistic ideals... if they could set themselves up as a quasi Alderaan with artists that were renowned and rent out apprenticeships or sessions to the galaxy who wanted original pieces.. they could begin a new avenue like their weapons, food and planetary management... their ships for cargo and their resource generation technologies were top tier compared to many others as well and they used dark energy better in safer and clean ways compared to many others in the galaxy. JUnko was wanting to establish Atrisia as one fo the ultra rich worlds economically and curturally but they were also the ones who didn't want to be seen by everyone and exploited as theywere always going to be.

Junko was looking at Miyoung who was with her... the woman presented the best chance for fun though as they still had rooms to explore but... "Hmmm we should continue but maybe relax for aa bit.. let the droids map things out here and there." She nodded leaning back in the suspended bed as she looked around.. and the faint scent of perfume was in the air as Miyoung nodded laying next to her. "That sounds like a plan... a few hours and the droids should have a good map... maybe." She smiled knowingly but well there was a lot to be said about them but Junko had several hours planned and then several more for them to sleep with a grin appearing on her face afterwards.

Junko stretched out as she laid there and felt the wearmth on her arm and pressed against her as she recalled what they were doing as she looked around the room. There were murals and torch sconces with glow rods inserted to illuminate the area where she breathed in the scent of vanilla, jasmine, rain and perfume... Miyoung was still asleep and her skin gleamed as there was a coolness here but not a breeze that was cold... nor was it exceedingly warm and hot... they could benefit from it... she could see how one could sleep in this perfectly climate neutral environment. "THis is quite a nice room." She said it and Miyoung stirred but remnainedasleep.

JUnko though couldn't stay here... letting her mind expand outwards she revitalized herself physically and in the force... the feeling they had here in the palace was nice and it refreshed her. Slowly though she felt Miyoung wake up and looked at her as the woman yawned. "Morning." Or was it afternoon... Miyoung was much like her in that she kept strange hours like this.. they could sleep at anytime which helped but they would also be able to get up as needed to better work with and help the others they met... Miyoung spoke with a smile on her face. "MOrning.. or afternoon... that was fun." Junko had to agree.

"Yes... yes it was but we can't stay in a bed like this all day... eventually we do have to move." She said it and smiled though rolling as she shook her arm to wake it up and get the blood flowing. "Still nothing wrong with enjoying it." She said it and stood up stretching out while she looked over her shoulder tossing her hair to the side. "Want to help me get dressed?" Junko said it and Miyoung had been starring but she crawled forward and nodded getting both of them dressed quickly enough while JUnko slid her feet into he comfortable slippers. She stood there looking in the large mirror with a nod of her head. "Perfect."

Miyoung was looking at her and offered a smile on her face when they could see each other. THeir kimono's were matching a little and Miyoung stretched out. "THis was quite fun princess but well we can't be distracted... this is a serious archaelogical find that we must take care of." She said it with a nod of her head but there was a grin on her face as Junko turned around cocking a hip and looking at her. "Oh serious... and here I thought it was just a chance for us to have a booty call in exotic locations... my mistake." They were both laughing as one of her guards came in and bowed. "Princess we have received word from the emperor... there is a ground breaking at the library he would like you to attend."

Junko looked at the guard who delivered the message and bowed her head in acceptance with a smile. "Thank you, inform him that we will be attending." She looked at Miyoung and spoke putting her hands on her shoulders. "Miyoung, I need to ask a favor. I want you and a contingent of guards to remain here and oversee the site... at least until the researchers arrive in my stead. You have full authority and can decline if you want... I will just drown my disappointment in teaaa and questionable decisions... or women." JUnko said it with a smile on her face as Miyoung was looking at her and gave a nod of her head. "Of course princess."

Junko smiled looking at her. "I knew I could count on your and don't worry, once things are set up here... you can rejoin me.. I just need someone I know can take care of things here while I go and see to the emperors request." Miyoung was agreeing to stay and she wasn't going to be alone... her and the Bugeisha would be here until the scientists were here and then they could rush over and join her. JUnko finished with Miyoung here and went with her droid to join the scouts on a platform they set up in a clearing outside the entrance. They had searched and found the hidden entrance opening it up as they came through and Junko loved the forested area with the speeder.

JUnko climbed in as she kissed Miyoung and wished her well taking a moment longer but sat down in the side seat as the scout had a few of her soldiers there to escort them... the speeder closing as it climbed up and well they had altered the airships to be some of the fastest airships on planet... matching interceptors in terms of speed so they would be able to get to the city quickly enough and Miyoung would be able to catch up with her... she could already see on the scanner the research teams that were coming and it shouldn't take that long for Miyoung to set them up and come join her. Junko stretched though enjoying the view of the mountains and the forested areas.

Now that she was outside they were able to see a lot more and Junko took it in... the mountain approach was easier to make out.. there was an area of the mountains here that looked like a trail and dotting it was small houses... likely watchtowers to alert and outposts for them when they were traveling. She was looking at other parts and it was accessed via the river branching off of the lake and this looked more complicated and secluded... made her wonder less about what they had found and what they had been looking for when they found it or did the empress discover it by pure accident. "Perhaps we will have to look deeper into what was once there."

She said it to herself but outloud as one of the guards looked at her. "Did you say something princess?" He said it and was ready in case she needed anything. "I said we might have to look deeper at where we were... it is far out of the way to just choose... we'll need to see if there was something there." She got a nod and they were making notes for her as it went down.. with a look back out the window though she was glad to see it and Atrisian mountains gave way to the lake... a familiar one that was larger then others though and might have been an icean if it was saltwater but spread out with islands dotting it and along the edges of it waterfalls that looked beautiful.

Junko could see some of the different estates on the lake.. they were spaced out and each swath of land was used for farming and raising crops or livestock... even with the improvements they still did it because no need to be lazy... there was the new roads that were set up for them across the planet and air fields being made for the carriers like they had now. It would still be restricted but... this was a more practical planet side transportation system with major space travel restricted. It stimulated the economy and encouraged travel. They were a good distance away and the airships made very good time here getting around when they weren't being attacked by pirates.

Which she suspected her thought to attract the gods of irony and have pirates coming to attack them... but no such incident would happen as they came to the airport on the wall of the city. The emperor had wanted her to come tot he new library they had worked to set up... massive and open for everyone but it was here in the city. She could see the dome of it from the airship on the outer wall and the gentoku was prepared to take her into the city. SHe could see soldiers and the guards here as some were excited to see the pricness and Junko waved to them as well as some of the civilians who were loading supplies onto the transport.

Junko smiled at the people when they noticed her and stepped forward grabbing a box to help... she might not need to but sliding it to her shoulder and offered smiles and a bow bringing it with some of the workers to be put down on the train. Her equipment in a pack but she was offered seats and flowers from some of the children who were getting on the train as the jedi princess was visiting with the people. She got to meet more of them, she got to spend time with them and even share a meal as the last of the cargo was being loaded into the train and secured. She was in no rush and despite what was being said she wasn't going to rush them as the people were in and joining her.

"It is wonderful to see all of you, please come to the grand opening of the liobrary it is for everyone." Junko said it and got nods of approval... they were going to try and make it and if she could she would be abel to have a lot more as they were all goiong forward. A smile on her face when the train arrived at the first destination and some got off, some got on and other stayed with her. Shifting around and taking different seats, a pregnant woman being brought in and JUnko gave her a seat despite her insisting that she couldn't. "Worry not... we want everyone to be safe and alright." She offered a smile though and made sure she had some food while waiting for the train to arrive at her stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom