Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
"What I have Kioshi is people I love and care about... attachments to the galaxy that keep me grounded and yes I cannot deny there is a certain beauty to all of them... even you my sweet." She looked at her and stayed there. "I don't jump from bed to bed if that is what you are worried about." Sitting back down though she looked at Kioshi ad was more then happ to discuss it with her.. she hadn't expected and court gossip was court gossip they were also talking all about Shoma's latest adventure off exploring the galaxy or the empresses new shoes. They respected her but she adopted the orphans of Atrisia into the Sansin and some of the nobles didn't like how lower class could be brought up so high.

They might not speak about it or call her out that was something that otheres didn't understand.. still they would support it the emperor and empress were making the lords and ladies credits... the more credits the more their fears or thoughts were eased compared to what the others were facing. Junko looked at Kioshi who had seemed to be thinking about it and about Junko. "I am not going to say I fully understand but since you are one of the few princesses of Atrisia who travels around and offworld I suppose a certain amount of freedom is to be expected... your handmaidens just all seem so beautiful compared to many of the others."

Junko had to think of the best way to answer a question like that.. her handmaidens were mostly yes lovers.. women who wanted to be around her and knew that she cared about all of them equally enough she was willing and able to keep them with her at the palace. "Well they are certainly something and from all around Atrisia.. I know it isn't easy but I am a wild one... can't tame me." Junko said it more as a joke and Kioshi was lucky enough to share the hoke with a laugh while she was looking at her and the jedi master held a hand to her cheek with a nod of her head. "I won't pretend though that it might be a little ahhh intimidating."

That seemed to make Kioshi raise an eyebrow and then laugh even more which was amusing to both of them. "That is putting it mildly... I have liked you for awhile... well you compared to many of the others haven't treated me like I was a delicate flower who would wilt and crumble under anything." there was a look in her face though as she was presenting a few ideas for them.. she couldn't spend all of her time away from the city but... "I suppose since I can't be one of the few who come with you that I shall hgave to be your flower in Xam'chi.. awaiting your return." A smile on her face as she sat back in her seat and was looking at the with a hand over her face touching her hand.

Junko looked at her and she offered a small smile to that. "Well I wouldn't put it like that or want you to just be sitting there waiting for me. Live your life... be happy and if I happen to be part of it then I will be but don'nt let things fall away or be missed because you think it will upset me." The jedi master thought more about things to say but she would have been getting really sappy there already... one needed to be proper and prepared for the important things after all and Kioshi was smart, brave one of the most loyal she had met so she was more or less deserving of someone who could be here for her all of the time not from time to time.

"I mean if you wanted to be here for me it would cetainly give me a reason more to come back here from time to time but you shouldn't just wait for me... that could be months or years between visits and I get grouchy without a week usually of not having my own bed... that might actually be why I have an airship with an exact replica... I think I might be spoiled.. am I?" She said it and tapped her chin for a moment thinking about it and in terms of excessive spending she didn't buy billions worth of clothing or the like... no she mostly spent her credits on helping people but also clothing and designed to lastor be used more then once items.

The idea of wating seemed to cheer her up and make her laugh which somehow made her look more adorable.. she was youthful even though maybe a few years younger then junko and there was a small smile creeping back onto her face again as she came forward again and the two of them ended up in the one chair. Junko supporting her but holding her close with a smile on her face and just the warmth next to her cheek. "I would like that... would be something nice and make me want to do more so you keep coming back and looking impressed with the work that has been getting done around here." Kioshi had the biggest smile.

She was nuzzling Junko morejust looking out and there was a chance for little else.. Junko just sat there and relaxed with her pressed against her. Zhang appeared from the corner of her eye and had a blanket for a moment while starting and stoking a fire. "Don't want her to get cold." Her loyal bodyguard was something else and Junko knew her mostly by reputation.. if Kioshi had been a diplomatic aid then Zhang was one of the ideal soldiers and more... rumors that no one would confirm about her being part of the Metsuka for a time... out of the shadows as it were would suggest as a bodyguard the emperor took Kioshi's care seriously.

Junko was looking at Zhang though and while she was mysterious to many she did know a few things abou her... the Metsuka were scary and renowned for their effeciency... they were more then just covert ops in terms of soldiers.. they were the ones sent to places either on the planet itself or who had been sent in the commonwealth and other worlds but even to someone with her security level it was redacted and hard to discover just what they had done.... but the emperor had given the chance to assign one of them to be a bodyguard to one of the sansin. Zhang was one of the better and was often considered one of the best.

"Thank you Zhang... I know this might not be ideal for one with your skills." Kioshi had fallen asleep but she was cradled with her head in the crook of Junko's neck before she was checking around. The bodyguard was looking at her and she gave a nod of her head. "Maybe, but protecting one of the leaders on the planet serves a better purpose then what I was doing before... mostly. She doesn't know everything I did but she knows enough that my being here means she is being taken seriously with her works... in case anyone wants to try and disrupt the trade or relations she has been bringing here at least. THe Empress wants to further expand the trade relations even if it means we don't open the entire planet.

She was nodding and not surprised the Zhang would have knowledge of that.. it was said the Metsuka were some of the most informed and they skilled... assassination and showad ops would be putting it lightly as they did the things that protected Atrisian interests even more zealots then the blackguard who were obsessed with protecting the world or the dreamguard who were powerfully loyal to the cause of the commonwealth and both groups protected from offworlder influence... these were the ones who ensured those who were deal with were proper and able to be understood.. and if need be were handled so they would not be a problem.

She also knew some of the dangers that came from problems and they had seen some within the military exiled as it were but they were still given a place of honor. What purpose did the have when all they knew was expansion andspreadingout the people which diluted the population and risked the colonies... There was purpose to them but they were from a time that wasn't going to be around for at least another hundred years until they could sustain the large scale populations that would ensure the commonwealth survived even longer. Post scarcity for medical supplies and food production would be important.. the terraforming efforts were also needing to be protected.

The jedi master was using it all as a distraction as she sat there and the sky was showing a beautiful painting almost.. all of the different colors as reds gave way to purples and swirls of clouds that were white. She wanted to show Kioshi who was there but also didn't wnt to try and wake her up as she was just a tiny thing in her arms and a solid weight against her chest... the two of them were sitting there covered with the blanket for the moment which would give her plenty of time to sleep and the fire near them was roaring and crackling casting the room in shades of light. Everything looked classical compared to how advanced it was with he containment field that kept the fire in its place.

Zhang was still there she could sense her in the force but she couldn't see her or hear her... the carefully trained operative and that was the best to describe her knew how to blend into the shadows and crowds even more... there was something about it that might be unnerving but... worth it as she knew the purpose for it whether she agreed or not. Her eyes drifting to Kioshi again she wondered about moving her to her bed mostly because she might not be wholly comfortable sleeping like this for hours but couldn't bring herself as she found herself drifting and it was early but she was worn out and tired fromthe last several days.

Junko went to sleep there in the chair... with Zhang it was much easier since nothing was going to happen and she knew if one was there there was likely four other Metsuka observing and protecting the room... The teams operated in small cells usually and they were intergalactic teams so any of the aliens could have been a part of it as well as any of the Atrisians with special skills. Her breathing synced up with Kioshi's and the two of them were lightly breathing with the thumping of their hearts when she slept. Her muscles losing the tension and sinking into the seat she was in. The high backs pillow absorbing and molding to her for the time being.

She didn't know how long she slept but waking up to the stirring woman in her lap was rather nice for the moment. Her attention going down as Kioshi looked up at her and peeled her cheek off of her neck where it had been very warm. "Morning beautiful." She said it and Kioshi spoke with a grin on her face... she was checking it all out and looked around. "Bet you say that to all of the girls." There was a small laugh between the two of them and Kioshi tried to move as Zhang appeared behind her and was lifting her up just enough to get back into her own seat. A quick pat and Zhang nodded as they exited the room and Junko rose up stretching out with no discomfort... yet the chair was padded and molded to make sleeping on it comfortable.

She stood there and waited her turn as Kioshi was brouught out and her handmaidens were there with her and Zhang... Junko had her turn and finished as she came out seeing Kioshi had changed and was back in her hover chair with her hair being combed using a jade comb that gleamed in the morning light. "So what is on the agenda today?" She said it and had a raised eyebrow while she wanted to try and take in the daily activity here... Xam'chi was after all one of the most important trade hubs of the Commonwealth next to the Anshin and so she wanted to see how relations were handled with the many different species that were allowed on the planet.

Kioshi looked at her and held a hand out for a handmaiden and a datapad was given to her as her kirano activated to show her more information. "Well you are in luck it looks like Lau is here from Lingchi which will give you a chance to meet her tribe." She said it and had a grin before moving forward so that they could check it out and Junko was changed into a different kimono with sunless lands silk that felt comfortable. The black silks were thinner but she knew they were welcomed and protective. "Then it looks like there is a small meeting with a woman from the shadow towers... she is presenting new trade chances for us."

So there was meetings on the docket which could be beneficial... Junko raised an eyebrow but she bowed her head. She was after all visiting and wanting to see things to make sure it was allgood here.. why not sit in on one of the meeting. "Then if you will allow me to I would sit in on the visits at least for awhile... my airship won't be ready for several more hours to go to the other islands and check on them." She said it and stood there for a moment in the black silk kimono taking in the look of it from a mirror with a nod of her head. "This is quite beautiful... the weavers made this I can tell which only does beg the question of what other deals you have made. Previous people in charge here barely got the islands to work with the city."

Kioshi seemed to think about it and nodded her head while she was looking at Zhang who was right there... not to be mistaken for one of the handmaidens who were lithe and smaller... no Zhang was built like a house with thick muscles and she had weapons on her now to act like a bodyguard... at least these ones were visible. Metwuka she had seen in the past she knew could carry more then enough weapons without them being seen. "That would be fine, it might bring some reaction which would help gauge the others and how they respond when there is more then just me in the room." She seemed to think about it and moving in the hover chair they were heading through one fo the smaller tunnels to get to the audience chamber.

The audience chambers were large but not massive... easily able to hold a banquet of close friends as Kioshi was moving and transferred to her small throne. The byo screen put in front of her and a ceremonial kimono wrapped around her so that it was harder to see where she was sitting. Handmaidens were off to the side and they moved seeing the princess who sat down in one of the lounges. The handmaidens were mostly there with the acoustics of the room that it was entirely possible to have it be anyone speaking and body doubles. A security measure of the empress in case of things and she welcomed it watching when she was brought some tea.

The first one to come in stood tall and wore the armor of a mandalorian as she could see them throughthe silk screen. it was designed to be much better one wa then letting them look in and see them distinctively. Lau was the alor of the mandalorians here and she was wearing the gold and blue armor that looked a mixture of mandalorian design and yovshin. The helmet clipped to her hip and hair pulled back into a ponytail as her massive scar on her facee was clearly seen and Junko knew a little about her from the briefngs.. she was and had been here during the defense of the city and now worked and helped with the security for the palace.

Junko though was sitting there and looking at it... at the mandalorian who came in and stood there wit confidence above all else on her face. She was proud and small but Junko would never discount her skill.. she had fought with and against mandalorians and size only meant they could be more dangerous. "Welcome Lau daughter of Lingchi." Kioshi's voice came out and rebounded around the room so it could have come from anyone of the handmaidens sitting behind the screen it was important for security and Lau raised an eyebrow when she was smiling to all of them. "Ladies... come now surely the show isn't needed we are friends are we not."

That seemed to get a look from Kioshi but she spoke without taking to long. "We are but you are not the only one coming in today and you have seen how heavy these robes are." ANother round of snickers came from around the room and Junko could see the other handmaidens were watching intently. "But we can speak plainly."Her voice came from herself and not from around the room as the screens shifted with a look at the mandalorian who mvoed forward and stoo in front of her. "See I knew you liked having me around... so come on tell me when ou are going to join me o Lingchi?" There was a look as Junko raised an eyebrow.

That seemed to get a reaction from Kioshi who looked over at Junko and brought Lau's attention to her. She had never met Junko and it was uncertain if she knew who she was but Kioshi spoke. "Ah I do not know... leaving and going to the islands is not the easiest thing Lau." She was taking it in stride and Junko didn't make a face.. she was just looking at the pair of them to let them continue as if she was not here... would Lau have been keeping at it... would Kioshi had been more intimate with her? These were questions she needed to know... well she didn't need or have a pressing concern to know but she was always curious about things like that for fun and excitement.

"Hmmm so you need permission now?" She said it and Lau was looking at Kioshi and then at Junko for the time as she thought about it but stood there. "I am Lau princess." She seemed to be thinking about it but... "And I had been hoping that Kioshi would want to come out of here.. we do all of her security but she never seems to want to leave her palace now." That got Junko's interest as she spoke. "That is disheartening to hear... Kioshi should be able to get out of the palace and I would hope that I am not keeping her here now." She said it and looked at Lau who was standing at the ready and had a grin on her face. "We will have to make a point to visit with you then."

That seemed to well Lau didn't really seem impressed as much as nodding in agreement that they would finally be joining her. THey presented a few different scenarios with this after all now and Junko would have to work on it... she knew there was a handful of people to meet today and not just the Mandalorian who left the chamber as the screens were being brought back into position. The handmaidens making sure everything was okay as the jedi princess allowed her mind to reach out and she made some mental notes.. the being around here came in. Black hair and dark skin... Deeply colored like ebony when she was standing there in the light.

She stood there and her dark skin gleamed in the lights... long black hair that went down to her ankles, curves and a bare midriff that showed well toned muscles. Smoke colored make up around her eyes so that they just stood out and were highlighted... her green eyes were piercing before she was walking with a sultry sway to her hips and the sunless lands silks clung to her... each movement careful and direct with the bare minimum of clothing. without looking trashy... the hotter climates of the shadow towers made the Kyushi exotic on Atrisia and exotic meant they were rarely seen by outsiders but they were still Atrisian cousins.

Junko continued to look at her though through the screen and she was lithe and well muscled... attractive in a way she seemed almost dangerous and her scent... exotic spices that were sharp but drew your attention like pheromones... there was scented oils in her hair and she was looking at them. She spoke and her slight accent was enthralling while looking around and shifting the silk ofher outfit to reveal more but she was flexible and able to move. Clearly it was meant for high functionality as opposed to straight up utility... the glint from crystals and gemstones in her hair was also abel to be seen in the light. "Thank you for seeing me Sansin Princess."

Kioshi seemed to think about it and like with La who well was a presence in one way this yushian was in a whole other way. Lau knew Kioshi.. she made light and jokes.... this woman just oozed a confidence and her voice was like warm silk or furs you just wanted to wrap yourself in it. "Welcome Bao of the shadow towers... we are happy to receive you here in Xam'Chi." Kioshi exuded an air of wamrth and that seemed to make Bao think about things but she approached and knelt before the screen with a smile on her face. Her kneeling was somehow meant to be provacative as she preened just the right amount that Junko and a few of the other handmaidens shifted to look closer.

"Itis most wonderful to be here... your city is beautiful... its people wonderful and the people..." She said it with a smile spreading her hands out as she raised an eyebrow. "So lovely and exquisite." There was a look on her face though of enjoyment. "I look forward to spending a few days here just taking in the sun and the sights... who knows maybe some of those little cabana girls you have roaming around yes... with their colored drinks and smelling of exotic fruits." She said it more with a purr to her voice that seemed to make Kioshi's face redden from the heat of her blushing.. Junko raised an eyebrow at that but had a grin on her face.

She wanted to laugh mostly because Bao was playing with them somewhat... she was bringing attention.. to the Sunless lands.. to the shadow towers as they were known and the Kyushi were mysterious... thousands of years of observation and research and most scientists didn'tseem to know much about them but they were all physically beautiful. Legends though were that the shadow towers used to abduct only the most beautiful and they were the descendants of them.. it was why all of them looked amazing and were physically fit on almost a genetic level. "Yes they can be quite beautiful... perhaps something to drink while you bring your proposal to us."

That got a nod as Kioshi spoke and Bao bowed her head... going full prostate and Junko shifted just enough to move without being easily seen behind the screen but Kioshi could see her as she crawled to the foot of the bench with some of the other handmaidens and their robes added to Kioshi'swhile tea was being brought. Bao looked up as her hair flipped just a little bit.. just enough to be seen as she looked amazing. Junko raised an eyebrow mostly for herself but tea was brought for all of them. The white blend that was pretty much only able to be available to the royal family but it was sold offworld for trillions of credits... they had worked to maker sure it along with other food items were sold at a huge mark up.

The whole of them were enjoying the tea as Bao spoke showing several bolts of the black silk and she stood there. "I brought silks to open with... twelve bolts which we know has become one fo the most valued to offworlders. Then more teas and spices including jasmine and lotus teas that have been popular... we had several tourists who got passes coming to the shadow towers.. they believed they could just walk into our homes and have what they wanted.. it did not end as well as many thought." Junko knew what she had meant.. there had been some injuries reported but no side knew the full story and the people were being treated by the best.

"It can be done, unfortunately even if we try to protect them tourists to the world who wish to explore will... cause problems." Kioshi said it and was trying to be nice about it... in truth they loathed it when the order and work they were doing was not followed... some dangerous things happened like the shadow towers were not a place to explore without the residents permission. Bao spoke though having some tea and there was a little food as she lounged there. "Yes they can be a challege... my elders have understood the purpose of them.. they pay a great deal of credits and we are able to get supplies needed and technology to improve the quality of life for our people."

She understood and seemed to get it as Kioshi and Junko stayed there. "We can discuss it more in private..." Junko said it while she was looking at the two of them but she needed to give some authority before they were going on. Bao nodded her head noticing who it was finally and she looked at one or two other things. "That would be lovely princess, I know there is only so much able to be done without banning tourists from the world and we of the sunless lands only seek to enjoy our time and place." She said it with a smile though as she stood there checking out a few more thinigs but trade deals could be long and boring when Junko listened to everything.

The day itself had been quite interesting.. she had a new respect for Kioshi's endeavors.. she had to know how to work with and manage several different species and parties.. she had to stretch out though as even laying down in a lounge they hadn't been moving the entire time... it seemed to have been easier for kioshi but well that was sort of meant o point out that she didn't feel uncomfortable with cramps in her legs or pain in her butt from the seats losing a little of that cushion. Junko was walking around and had changed out of the more formal kimono while looking from her balcony... Bao was coming by and she was rather curious about how they would interact.

"Thank you for seeing me princess." The voice came from the side of the balcony as she was standing there without it seeming as a threat. She leaned against the wall and waited for Junko to give her a nod of her head then hopped down to join her as she was standing there. "Well for an entrance that certainly is not the most common but I have seen worse...one princess on Seoul crawled into my bed to surprise me while I was taking a shower." She said it with a smile on her face when the woman approached her and her brows arched up. "Itis always refreshing.... some ofthe people who come to the sunless lands see it strange that we openly converse about beautiful women."

Junko looked at her and leaning against the wall as she looked out to the coast and the waters... the ducky light hanging there as it cast colors across the skies and the shielding that purified the air around them gave splashes of purple and pink for them to see. Bao was looking at her and provided a different aspect to her here where they were not using traditional screens and procedures. The woman stood close and the scent of spices came to her nostrils for a moment. Then she was starring at her throat and could see how tall she was as the woman looked down at her with a smile. "Most off worlders believe they are the only ones who are accepting. I have seen it in the parties they throw to prove how accepting they are."

That got a laugh from Bao and she brought one arm up to hold it against the wall while she used her free handto tilt the jedi masters head up. "Though they are not entirely so bold." She said it with a raised eyebrow to note minor displeasure and Baonodded releasing her chin but the warmth was there. "Sothey are not... a have seen a few leer at us and at other Atrisians... they seem to think us a novelty compared to their core beliefs and refinements." She said it with imaginary quotes as Junko had seen it... others always came to the primitive world to say the locals from themselves and of course end the tyranny of their Imperial ways because they knew better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom