Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
They continued and the tiger eventually for the moment moved quickly running away from the larger group but she could feel him. Enhancing her senses to track and feel him both with the force and with her sense of smell and hearing. Even with its padded feet able to muffle the sounds and the moss on the ground the jedi master knew how to listen for it. She was focusing on the force energies of the tiger and stopped as the village came into view for all of them. Circular with the remains of houses uprooted by tree roots and branches. Where the weight of the white tree had cause them to come down and dig itno the ground creating new paths.

She could see where they were and it was a shrine dedicated to the ancestors. A golden crane with its wings spread holdin in its mouth what would have been a scroll but it had rotted away. The paper long since exposed to the elements here and she could feel the moisture in the air. The orbs near its feet being grasped as a plum which she recognized from the old legends and being here and see what they had it did make a little more sense to her about where the legends might hav started but likely fantastical tales had been spun about it all. Junkos hand touched the crane and she found smaller statues and faded rods adorned with script showing names of loved ones.

She could get more of it here... where they were checking out things and where they had spread out to see. A small smile appearing on her face where she looked. at the crane state itself and the orbs were there. The bird a different type then what was now used in the form of a phoenix to symbolize Atrisia rising from the ashes of its troubles. Then she heard a sound going around the area as the tiger had been found and was fighting Xifang where they were running to see and meet them. The workers were watching from the sidelines mostly because they had no idea how to separate a hrosma and atrisian tiger. Xifang was roaring and lunged its massive claws smacking the smaller tiger away.

Junko approached and she was looking at them here... the sounds came as the toger roared and started to limp away when Xifang looked and moved over to protect her in case the tiger tried to come after her. Junko touched where it was scratched and bleeding on the white fur.... she could see where there was tufts of fur. he hrosma tiger mewled and whimpered it itself as Junko raised an eyebrow but was going now to check out parts of it... she was checking out the damage to her tiger while wondering if he had started it. Hard when the hrosma tiger xian was well trying to swat and snap at the medical drones who were coming after to try and spray it with bacta.

Junko let the tiger go and called off the medical drones... there was a lot of things here and if it didn't want their help then they couldn't do a whole lot as the large beast slunk into the trees and Xifang was there next to her. His massive size making her look even smaller compared to the others who were here with her. Junko raised an eyebrow while the were all heading off now.. the under temple was able to be seen and she could find more of the tree as it had been cleared out with the massive roots themselves. They were like tunnels winding up and lines with alcoves that were set with doors and barriers to turn them into functional parts.

Junko was spending her time there with the team for the better part of three weeks. Expanding and keeping her interest with the temple and reconnecting with Fan Ming who was proving to be just as talented as she remembered. The jedi master had served well enough but now with the padawans she had rescued and with the fleeing jar'kai they had brought themselves back from the brink in terms of training and worked to reaffirm their connection ot the lightside of the force using the valley itself that resonated with the lightside of the force. The workers themselves had even expressed a renewed sense ofpurpose as Junko was having to deal with problems brought to her attention.

[After the attack on Atrisia]

Junko and the others along with many had been recalled... a notice went out saying their old offworld rler was coming back and to prepare... they did just that. What forces could be gathered and what ones stood in opposition were ready... and then he had walked through everything. ignoring and teleporting entire armies through the planetary shields, smashing into jar'kai and proving beyond a doubt how no matter the work if he wanted to he was going to take things from them. Shruging off a wall of light from the jedi on the planet and showing how godly he was it had shown Junko one other thing.... resistance was important and the commonwealth would continue.

That work went onas well, after meeting with the CIS in the grove... Junko needed something to decompress. She had went to her personal flyer. A smaller one person flyer made to be used in quick trips while her handmaidens had chased after her with guards going after eventually. She went up into the air and towards the east... wanting to... what she wasn't certain about. The jedi master needed to gather her thoughts as there was not many things she could or would be able to handle here...she couldn't be certain what the future held as the commonwealth was under the CIS now and well eventually when the time came hopefully they would outlast them like they did allof the other groups.

Junko continued in her flyer, hands on the controls and there were sounds. The sounds of pursuit and someone giving her chase as she turned her head to look and one of the civilian models was coming after her. The locals had taken to the modernized ancient designs... it was after all easier to transport goods in the hold while moving around but that wasn't the intention. A lone female flying in the smaller craft was considered easy enough prey and she knew that bandits just as easily took to the contraptions as the others. Junko moved from side to side to try and evade them as she was moving and couldn't escape with a poor mood in the back of her mind.

Yuki sprang before the blacks, beating down the modest fins. She turned toward Junko, her bosom heaving, her eyes flashing. Fierce fingers of wonder caught at her heart. She was slender, yet formed like a goddess: at once both lithe and voluptuous. Her only garment was a broad silken girdle. Her white ivory limbs even in the panting fury of battle. Her rich black hair, black as a Stygian night, fell in rippling burnished clusters down her supple back. Her dark eyes burned on the Jedi Princess. She was untamed as a desert wind, supple and dangerous as a she-panther. She came close to her, heedless of her lightsaber. Her supple thigh brushed against the controls, so close she came to the atrisian princess. Her red lips parted as she stared up into her eyes.

Junko was looking at the bandit and she was moving in the fight. Her lightsaber activated with a snap hiss as the amber colored blade swung around clashing with the katana that was being brought up. They were fighting and Junko pushed the ones who were trying to get onto the ship as the controls were damaged and they were falling down and forward. The pale atrisian with the black hair was sneering and looking at her as she moved forward and shoulder tackled Junko into one of the sides of the pilots housing toppling over with one of the bodies that had been knocked out. The ship jerked to the left and tilted sending a few down and it dug into the water as Junko felt herself fly forward.

She closed her eyes as the feeling of water on her skin came and she was falling down. The rush as it envoled her and she was going down with the flyer into the waters. The jedi princess was surprised but hadn't been able to take a breath for her lungs to keep the air in. her head was throbbing and she knew the tasteof blood in her mouth as she had bit down on her tongue. The she was on the shore of something and could feel the sand digging into her face... she breathed out as it clung whe she lifted her head and the sun was beating down upon her face. Warmth from it had dried her robes while the smell of water around her came to her nostrils.

"That was quite a crash." Junko heard the words around her... she rolled onto her back and coughed up a mixture of sand and water as it splashed itno her eyes and she could feel the sun beating down on her face. There were hands on her and Junko was pulled from the water and being helped up when the smaller being... a woman was holding up her propped up and leading her back towards the shoreline. She didn't know who this was or where she was but as she looked out at the waters the remains of her flyer were there... she knew she had blood on her forehead and they were heading back into the interior of the island. Her senses were out of whack and she was slightly disoriented.

"Where am I?" Junko said it and was looking around as the woman who had gotten her was dressed differently... her kimono was loose... two to three sizes to large and her hair in a bun atop her head. The partial veil over her eye one of strange beauty though as it was like a mask with see through sections she would still be able to see but it obscured her face to others from a distance and from most angles... just helped that Junko was looking at her from the side so she could see through the slats as it were. "You are on an island... I don't know the real nam... but I have been here for a long time by myself." She offered a weak smile and held her hands out. "I am Io Murasaki."

Io Murasaki.... Junko rolled the name around in her mouth and she was still reeling as the jedi master leaned back against the root of a tree and the scents of the forest around her came to her. The trees and flowers that grew were beautiful now that she could see it with so may colors around her before the princess spoke again. "Thank you Io." A smile appeared on her face and she was looking at Io for a moment before tryin got get up and the woman helped prop her up as they continued forward. "I will take you back o my home... we have an infirmary you can get healed up in." She said ti and was looking at some of the flyer debris not seeing Oyuki as she climbed out.

Io was taking her and the forest gave way to mountains and a smaller river that wound around and went towards the ocean. It was all very beautiful as the princess reached out with the force and she couldn't feel it for a moment.. her focus was lost as she stumbled and the throbbing of her head turned up to eleven. They were moving onto a boat and Junko sat there as Io held her up on her shoulders. A smile on her face having someone so close. "I don't usually have people around... or guests... or visitors... not many want to come out here." She said it and was looking as Junko who held her close to not fall over as she rubbed at her temple.

She could feel the pain that was there in her head and she could feel something warm against her. Murasaki was proped her up and holding her close while checking her wounds. That pirate had been stunning and a nasty and distracting habit from Junko was that she enjoyed the beauty. A dangerous thing Junko did as she just enjoyed pretty things... men... women... aliens.. yeah she might be addicted and that distracted her but then a single person flyer having two people trying to fight on it with blades was not exactly the most helpful when it came to the controls. Where she was looking over though to the waters where silver fish were swimming.

Junko was also looking at the water and drifted off whe she finally snapped out of it. The scents around her were wonderful with vanilla and spices.. ginseng and more.... looking at Io who was leading her out and around the island interior now where the boat was docked. The house itself was beuatiful and beyond that there was a greenhouse she could see attached to it. "You live here alone?" Junko asked it and was looking at it all. "Yeah.. My father passed on a few months ago and it was just me left here but fresh water, food and energy is all I need and the greenhouse easily changes and keeps the air fresh for living around here."

Junko knew that this was something then... Sasori with Corellian digital had spent well a great deal of time really working to improve the status of th units... of making the housing across the planet a continued model of lower cost but high quality self contained and self sustaining units. Something that could be added to or moved into cities and locations themselves. Junko knew a few of the things that they had been creating and working on served that purpose. From the smaller villages which were welcome to the technology to the cities which were being rebuilt and under construction. They had continued the works where she saw it and the massive greenhouse was impressive.

"Your home looks amazing Io... again." She said it offering a smile and they slipped in through the door as Junko took in the interior... the large sliding doors, the smaller trees and what she could make out was uneti bonsai trees for meditations. She had worked with a botanist and the emperor to see get the hybrid style trees on Atrisia so that they would be able to meditate and focus themselves. Junko was taking in more of it and she was starting to piece a few things together... the name.. the island... the greenhouse. Her head was still foggy but... "You are The lord Fuji Murasaki's daughter... the one he was rumored to have secreted away to an island no one could find."

That seemed to surprise Io who was standing there and she looked at the jedi princess offering a small weak lipped smile. "Yes, my father brought me out here so he could continue his works and I have been here since he passed away. Mostly maintaining the gardens here. Since no one knew where we were he just sent an automated delivery to the mainland.. it sort of stranded me but I you know have survived." She said ti with a smile on her face though as she stood there and let Junko go sit down on oe of the lounging couches. She was going and touched a panel getting one of the medical droids out of the infirmary they had when she spoke. "SHe was in a crash, please help her."

The medical droid looked over at Junko and came with a scanner. It was a saori model medical droid at least and standing there she cold see the biot had a scanner as it seemed to wait a moment with the biometrics. "Master Ike, it is a surprise to see you this far out." There was a look as Io llooked at the two of them. "You know my droid?" She seemed confused for a moment and Junko spoke with a smile on her face. "My family built it and a lot of other things... it helps though as I know I willget quality treatment." She offered a smile and laid back on the lounge as Io stoodnext to her and moved a hand to take the princesses with a nod of ehr head.

The medical droid continued its exam of her and Junko had moved a little, her body better laid out for the bioscanner and Io stayed by her side... she seemed lonely and attentive bringing her a glass of water and explaining what she normally did here on the island itself. She didn't do much or know much about what had been happening... this far out there was no news and her father hadn't been connected to the holonet using one of the point to point communication systems to relay when he had a new sample to the mainland and get a boat that would come out to meet them. Automated with droids instead of people his status had gotten it approved.

"All done Lady Ike." The droid spoke as it looked at her. "You have a mild concussion, sleep is not recommended or heavy exhertion without someone there to monitor you. If you do need to sleep then someone should be there to wake you up and check on you hourly to make sure you don't slip into unconsciousness." The droid spoke and Junko nodded her head a little to fast in understanding cauing a throbbing pain to shoot through her temple. "Thank you." She would have to make contact but for the moment at least her situation was being trapped on an island with a beautiful woman... things could be worse she supposed.

Io seemed to be liking the idea as well as she moved Junko into one of the rooms and... "I heard what the droid said... I shouldn't leave you alone princess." Her head was bowed and face flushed with a warmth before she was checking it all out. Where she was looking for now off to the side and Junko pulled her close looking at her while she smelled the scent of flowers all around the room. "This is your bedroom yes?" She got a nod and the jedi spoke with a nod more. "Well, I am not going to kick you out and I do need someone here to monitor and wake me up from time to time to make sure my head injury doesn't slip me into a coma."

Io seemed to look at her with wide eyes as her blush became something red and fierce. "I.... I.... I." Junko felt something in her chest for a moment and it was so adorable... she just wanted to tell her it was okay but she also wanted to see what would happen if she continued. "Io it is alright, if you don't want to.. I can set a timer and relax here. I just thought you have done so much for me that you might ant to stay in your own bed as opposed to trying to find a place in the house and stay there." Junko had a look on her face of sympathy when Io sat next to her with a s smile appearing on her face where she checked it out and spoke softly.

"No, you need help princess andit would be rude of me as a host and rescuer to abandon you now." She said it and nodded to herself when she removed her veil and her kimono. Standing there in sarashi wraps as she climbed under the covers next to Junko and she would be there to make sure she woke up from time to time throughout the night. Trying to think it over and the jedi master herself was ready to sleep as she laid there. Io was attentive checking to make sure she had a way to watch and Junko wrapped her arm around her. "Here if something happens you will be able to feel it." She thought about sinking into a healing trance but that might scare the girl and it was hard to make it so you could wake up.

The night went on and Io was dedicated to making sure herself and Junko woke up every few hours... watching over her and taking care before she would reset the chrono and take a better look to sleep. Power naps as the sun came up and it warmed the house... reflecting off the afterglow pieces of the windows to lighten and illuminate the entire house itself. She hadn't noticed it when they first arrived but they had been in one of the prime examples of what the buildings were like. So self sustaining and self sealing from dangers if it was needed able to produce its own food, water and air in case of situations. The greenhouse was added on and massive as she turned to look at Io.

Her head thankfully was more clear in the morning, the lump she had felt wasn't there and the throbbing wasn't there so she was able to better move around while she stood up and Io was right there. Quiet and quick to help her up. She didn't question or comment just guided to the fresher and then to the small table for food and something to drink. Junkos eyes were looking around at some of the details she hadn't noticed before. There were paintings... beautiful murals of places she hadn't seen before. Gardens in sunsets and stretches of cherry blossoms going on forever in the twilight. Io saw her looking at them and spoke with a smile.

"A hobby of mine.. or something I do when not attending to the gardens. My father wanted me to see the beauty in all things and encouraged painting and singing." Junko had seen most Atrisian singing... well most of the new Atrisian singing... traditional wasn't used nearly as much outside of festivals or some of the nicer places. The jedi master though ate moreof the food and she looked at Io with a smile. "It is beautiful, if we can.. if you want to. There are beautiful vistas at the palace of the white pearl. You could maybe do with a change of scenery." A look of question was there as she couldn't be certain but she didn't want to leave the girl out here all alone.

"I think I might want to come and see that if I can stay with you." Io said it and had a smile on her face with red cheeks and she moved her hair to obscure her looks while they were finishing up eating. Junko was seen to one of the rooms looking out on the island itself and just a sea of flowers stretched before her in a dozen shades. It all looked beautiful and she was recovering. Io seemed to have stepped out and Junko was getting her force senses back. The concussion in her skull had at least stopped stomping around before the jedi master stretched her mind out to test it a reflexively pulled it back in feeling Io was in the green house.

She rose up eventually and walked towards it opening the door that led in and the sudden change in air alone was surprising. She could feel the moisture clinging to her skin. The scent of flowers was stronger as well as the trees that had been being cultivated in here. There was the sound of running water and singing. The voice of Io soft and sweet voice came through. Echoing throughout the greenhouse until Junko found ehr and stood there for a moment. It seemed a little strange but Junko could see the more natural shower. Thick and massiv leaves that funneled the water around and down her in a cascade of refracted light that cast rainbows on Junkos vision.

The singing though... that was the beautiful part and she watched for a moment feeling strange... she appreciated beauty... she loved seeing form and the cascading hair that clung to her as Junko moved forward and stood off to the side seeing the shower system that had been made. The scent of flowers in the water as the petals above made them smell sweetly and a smile came to her lips. "Your voice is lovely." Io stood there for a moment and she stiffened, paused in the middle of her song for a moment before she turned around to look at the princess and she seemed nervous for a moment. "It is alright." Junko said it while looking at her.

Io seemed more nervous but Junko came forward and stood in the water as it came down and she looked at the girl. The humidity in the greenhouse was thick and clung to her ski. The cooled water cut right through it and she could feel it refreshing with a smile and her mass of hair was getting plastered to her face. "our singing, itis calming and beautiful Io... I can see what such a rare beauty would be able to do this far out of society. I am almost tempted to try and convince you to be here always so that only I can come and appreciate your beauty. Hide it from the world who might bring you harm." There was a look between them and Io laughed.

Her laugh was like silver bells, soft and musical... sweet to the ears and she looked at Junko who was standing there and getting soaked from the falling water. Any thoughts of modesty lost but her hands came to Junkos shoulders and she placed her head there. "Princess, that was corny... like I am curious if it has worked before but.... but endearing. I am hoping at least." She said it and Junko looked at her bringing her hands up as she touched her fingers and moved a little closer to not be under the water as much more let herself see. "Well sometimes it works out well enough." There was a smile as she looked at her and Io seemed to be enjoying the moment.

Junko mostly felt better now, getting a shower even if it was a natural one and not using sonic to get dirt from everywhere on her body. It still felt great as she stood there in the house again. A smile on her face and weaved through her hair were a strange new type of vine she had not seen before. it was like kudzu and was still alive but it bloomed at night Io had told her and the scent it gave off was supposed to be soothing allowing one to sleep wonderfully. It went with the small bells and crystals she still had in her hair when she had pulled it back into a single ponytail and Io had helped her braid it to get it out of the way.

The rest of the day was mostly simple chores.. helping out where she could and walking around with Io who had a routine on the island... it was large and yet every corner of it she could reach within a half day... the poaths that had been carved and made lined with lighting and lanterns. There was different plants from around the galaxy and several different greenhouses showing different environments themselves. Where vine silk and coffee was produced for the planet, to organic crystals being harvested. Rice that could be stored in carbon freezing reserves and stored here on the island itself in massive reserve. Io was showing junko her harvests which the droids had gotten.

She was able to see much more of the island here. The river between it opened into a small lake if you wanted to be generous and it was surrounded by cherry blossom trees. There was Io who had asked her to come so she could show her something that was happening or going to happen here. Junko didn't know what it was as she walked across a platform taking her outwards into the middle of the water. Io was standing there in a kimono and she bowed her head. "Princess, thank you for coming to meet me out here." She said it with a wide smile and wearing what Junko considered her strangest but most beuatiful piece. The half veil that covered one side of her face.

She led Junko to the small shrine and both of them stayed there as she checked a coop of small birds. "You keep them all the way out here?" She asked it as it seemed a remote place with little in the way of droids or other people but... "Yes kind of they would flock here so just sort of built it to offer them protection and food. The service droids refill it daily and clean it as needed." Io was looking at them and holding a few "They were... like me or at least what I wanted to be when I was younger. Free but with a gilded cage... my father before he passed well brought me out here and for years I have been here without anyone but him and then he was gone."

Junko was listenign to her and she could guess how it went... Io spent all of that time wanting to be free like the birds and fly wherever she wanted but even with his passing... she didn't want to leave her cage. Io looked at her and started to move her hands so the birds would get out of the cage and fly around them with a smile on her face while Junko crouched down next to her and helped her move them out of the cage. Smile on both of their face just doing something simple andit would go a long way towards helping her mind get back to ease after everything that had been happening. sudden attacks by Mythos, then the CIS with Srina and then another series of attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom