Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
Junko was looking at her and there was a grin spreading across her face and warmth... she was surprised by that last part but standing there it was easy to see why. She had some idea though and well if Io's father was able to provide some insight from eyond the grave why not.. it would mean she had turned this crash and accident into something beneficial to the Commonwealth and the emperor as opposed to just herself. Which she doubted any of them would deride it would serve to give her a chance to relax which Shoma and a few had said for her to be able to to. She stayed there... "Some more ideas but if there is a chance we might be able to have some new ships or ideas for technology."

io seemed to be looking at her and spoke. "I can retrieve his notes for you but I kind of want to well not leave. I want to see more of the stories in the books I have read, the holonet stories.. the pulp action and tales of wonder from around the galaxy and here on Atrisia.. I want to write your stories Princess Junko.. I want to hear all about your tales of excitement and wonder across the galaxy." She said it with a smile on her face where she was checking over it all and in her mind well.. she was not opposed to it. "it would be nice to well.. do that... it would be nice to tell someone what I have been doing here or around the galaxy and have it recorded."

Io seemed to enjoy that idea and she had a smile that was impossibly large when she looked at Junko with the princess unable to really.. she wasn' certain about it... she was trying to not join in but the damn woman was infectious... she had a few thoughts about something when the edge of her senses altered her and she was moving back into the water pulling Io with her. The splash of it as the two of them swam around and she expanded her senses outwards to find the danger that was there... it had been jarring and sudden which meant someone knew how to hide their intentions until the last moment... that was a dangerous omen for a possible fight without her equipment.

"Hey... you took a little time to find but imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this lake and then looked out to see two naked women... not that I am going to complain but after that little stunt with the ship and crashing it into the ocean... oh I need something to recover and make a profit here." Junko was surprised and she looked out seeing the same pale skin and dark hair. She had torn her bodice and there was a busted lip but she was just as dangerous when Junko spoke looking at her. "I didn't crash us itno the ocean.. your fat arse did that all on its own because you tried to take a one person flyer with four people... great judgement by the way."

The seemed to get a reaction and another bolt was fired into the ground near where they were but Junko knew she was just blind firing now. She couldn't see the two of them and she motioned for Io to go now... mostly somewhere else. "Listen I need you to swim as fast and far away as you can... find someplace secured." She got a look but she was staying there with Junko for a moment but then she nodded while Junko moved to the side of the small island and stayed int he water near the rocks but she was speaking towards Yuki. "Come on now pirate... at least get a comeback.. you chased me all the way out here trying to get a payday."

That seemed to get her attention as she was moving after the jedi and stayed on the shore... she didn't want to give up the advantage of the high ground but she also didn't have the range needed to really catch Junko who could just work to get out of there. If she did it correctly she would hopefully be able to distract her long enough. "Yeah you are a payday... something that could make this worthwhile... seeing the debris that flyer was something important.. which means you are important enough that someone is going to be willing to pay the big credits for you." Junko was looking at Yuki now as she slipped back ontothe island itself and in the flowers she was crouched.

"I can see you princess." Yuki said it as she was there and stepped into the water pointing. "You are as pale as a sickly kid and those flowers are red... you are going to stick out like a sore thumb among them... now get over here and I promise I won't go after that other girl... whoever she is." That was something at least and Junko stood up.. she didn't have her gear that was far fa back at Io's home with most of her stuff that had been in the crash. Without her saber it wouldn't be so easy but she still had the force... though not her fan or hair piece to focus it.. at least her chevron was still attached to her shoulder and wrist. The skintight device as well as her anklet were at least fine.

"If you do that then fine." Junko said it and rose up from the flowers as she stared across the water to Yuki who was staying there and Junko lept towards her into the water and she was swimming quickly. Coming out of the water and Yuki was right there with her weapon. A little worse for wear as she had blue-black-yellowish bruises that were healing on her body from the crash. She could barely stand it seemed still going before Yuki pressed the weapon into her back and it dug deeper into the skin. A look on her face when she was walking towards the treeline and where they had come from. She was just hoping that Io would find a place that was safe and could beat them back to the main house.

Junko blew out a line of air that was held in as Yuki dug the weapon into her back. Taking a moment so that she would be able to better move forward and they were walking.. that Yuki hadn't let her get her clothing well... she wasn't a prude or one for being embarrassed so she stood just as tall and proud as normal when Yuki spoke trying to get her through the forest. "Do you always have to look like that.. I have the gun on you and you are going to be my prisoner. Just because you have a fancy title doesn't mean much princess... it just means you are worth more to the royal family and the parliament. With everything that happened some are upset with you."

Junko was looking at her finally from the corner of her eyes. "I imagine there are some... more then some. We have gone through all of this work to develop layer and levels of defenses, rebuild the military and naval forces and still off worlders bypass it like it is a simple matter. No doubt they are using something the pirates and smugglers have figured outand developed." She said it which got a reaction. "We havn't done any such thing... Atrisia suffering under their heel is just asbad for us as we are usually the first ones they try and wipe away like a greasy smear." SHe was angry and she dug the weapon deeper into Junkos skin but the princess had struck a nerve and learned a few things.

She could feel Yuki thinking about it. "Maybe... compared to how things were it has been a lot easier at least now we are not building statues to a man who isn't here because he says we are. At least now the emperor is trying to fix things even if most of the people have no idea what he is doing." She said it in a way that brought Junkos attention around to her but there was while some admiration also hurt and anger... the princess was guessing trying to make things better wasn't enough but the government and royals didn't have all of the authority.. that was the bulk of people who held sway and if they wanted to hurt each other or hold each other back then she couldn't help that.

"I sense there is more to it but that is fine... I won't say things are perfect but compared to where they were.. Schools and hospitals destroyed poverty because all of our resources were being taken off world to fund Mythos and his wars of conquest. Sons and daughters killed and never returned to the world... others just going missing. We have tried to fix things... we have tried to bring back a sense of self to the people and protect the system. We still can't withstand governments like the IFrst Order or CIS who want us and to add another bauble but we can a least continue to build up and improve the lives of our people.. this latest attack just showed how dangerous off worlders can be if left unchecked."

She stopped where she was standing there.. looking at Yuki with a look on her face as she raised a thin eyebrow. Turning over it in her mind before she was checking it all out. "Offworlders are not all bad but they have not brought much in the way of help to our world... we have been working hard to recover and they continue to attack over and over. it is why we have created more pre-fabricated structures that could be brought in and cleared away quickly. Derketo is designed to become a massive population center that will have a shield around it and defenses from across the worlds within the system." She knew the fortress moo and city moon would be a big thing.

Yuki seemed to be thinking about it and there was a lot that well still needed to be done. She knew there was a lot happening since the attack on Jar'kai and another blackwing plague being unleashed on the cities of the planet. They had the kiyomi with the cure that had been worked on and could administer it. Clearing out the remains well they set about using air purifiers to clear the atmosphere... blackwing needed proxmit and atmosphere of the virus and since it wasn't over the entire planet it would instead be able to be cleared as they let the remains become sludge with the black guard going in to cleanse the area. The pirates only served to cause a danger as therir methods of getting through might be exploitable.

Junko had stopped completely walking and Yuki held the weapon at her but the jedi pricness refused to move. "You know even without a saber or cloths I could grab that gun before you got a shot off and stop you right." She saif it looking at her with raised eyebrows and to her credit Yuki didn't check the weapon or lose her stance and position. If anything she planted herself in her place and increased her grip which would make it slightly more difficult to do but still a doable situation if she wanted to try and stop her. The bandit was prepared for a ight and this close it would be a hard dodge but not impossible given how Junko was good at speeding herself up with the force.

Yuki seemed to think more about it as her mind was practically screaming with scenarios.. she was afraid that she might not be fast enough to stop Junko should the jedi actually counter her.. even with the blaster that close it would have been tough but doable. She would just have to time it properly so that she was moving faster right before Yuki tried to pull the trigger. Once she did the delay would give enough micro-seconds for her tobe able to move and get out of the way just enough that she could grab the blaster and toss it aside. Fighting and subduing Yuki would be just as easy after that but she didn't know if anyone had been called to come after them from her gang.

Still the princess did have ti move before they continued onwards.. yuki seemed intent on well thinking it loudly that she wasn't in any group that would endanger their homeworld. Atrisians were many things but they weren't going to turn into traitors for the time being as Junko spoke. "I can hear your thoughts... like they are loud and everything... calm your mind a little and listen to me... I know at least you and even Jia Ren wouldn't want to endanger Atrisia... as much as they seem to prefer fighting the government... when the sith or mythos were here it was dangerous times and there wasn't any work for them to be able to do."

That seemed to at least calm Yuki, she wasn't worried about the opinions of Junko but she was worried that if there was going to be blame and hatred it would be directed towards them... a massive hunt against them could purge the system and ruin a lotof lives of fairly decent enough people who onlywork on the ship.. who just sell the goods to people who need them. Yeah Junko was still reading her mind but it was strange being around someone without mental discipline who could at least block or redirect their thoughts towards something else. It was rather strange as the jedi master continued to walk and she could hear overhead te sounds of an airship.

At first she thought it was here for her but was looking at it and the markings on the side were not her own. Yuki seemed proud as she came into a clearing and standing there she flagged them down getting Junko taken up to the deck of the ship. The other bandits around were looking at her and the jedi master remained standing tall and proud. She wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of modest as she was proud of herself... that Yuki was the one who broke first and brought her a blanket only showed who would give in faster. Junko could handle all of them and escape but well this was a chance if she needed it to take down several dangerous criminals.

She was taken into one of the cabins and there wasn't much as the airship was leaving the area but she could sense Io out there... she hadn't just survived she was back and on her way to the house. If anything at least she was safe and it hadn't sounded like Yuki knew where she was. Thejedi princess allowed the force to guide her now to defend a life. Yuki left her a kimono and some slippers that she could wear out on deck where the others were. Junko looked at her and she wondered how many people might have worn this outfit as it appeared to be wellworn and smelled like several different perfumes none of which Yuki used.

She didn't know any of them either but clothing was clothing and she put it on after making sure she got the cleanest things from it. looking out the window itwas clear they were back over the water and going who knew where on the planet or they might even go up to the Anshin... a dangerous endeavor but with the proper seals they could reach one of the gravity and air tubes that had been created for shuttles and airships to send them to and from the inner most ring. The crew she was able to see had one their equipment packs for high altitude movement with oxygen packs and she could see Yuki there directing them with a sling for her arm and rebreather.

She wasn't entirely certain about what dangerous situation she had gotten into but she would approach it well... the best way she knew how.. she would ensure that the jedi could feel he and sense her location in the force. They might not have to come unless there was danger but they would have her location and Io would be important to the situation as Junko was more helping that she didn't et harmed or lost... if she could alert them then they would be able to find her faster... plus there was the way they had been forced to leave the situation. Io might be scared but she was tougher then she looked she was more well wholesome sure but that wasn't a weakness.

Juko continued to look upon them when she heard the door open and Yuki was standing there in her outfit. Changed a little with the loose fitted black silk blouse that v-ed into a plunging neckline and bodice. Leather pants made from something imported as you could see the scales on them leading down into black boots. The spiked heels of them and dagger strapped to them were in sheaths that made Junko raise an eyebrow. She took in the katana on her back... the blaster o her hip and her hair in a tight ponytail. The sling though threw it all off as the jedi master stayed there trying to take in the rest of her compared to the crew of the ship.

"Quite a setup you have here... can't say I have faced a crew so what is the word I am looking for here..?" She said it and tapped her chin moving around the room and Yuki seemed to be following her wih her eyes... a smug expression onher face that she seemed to think meant she had won against the jedi master. "Incredible, awesome, peak condition." She offered words but that wasn't what was coming to mind when Junko looked at them. "No... older... they are certainly seasoned.. they are dangerous but make you look out of place which means either you are a lot more dangerous then I expected or someone is making sure they fall in line."

Yuki seemed to be looking at her and her expression hardened as Junko internally grinned... hiding everything behind a mask of calm logic and cool headedness... she was more then able to pick up the small clues from her. "Oh I see and that someone isn't you." Another twitch of her facial muscles as the jedi master was probing with her words as much as her mind.. she could figure this out... she would be able to really dig in there and get to the heart of what Yuki knew about who was ordering her men around... cause they were a lot more fearful then others. "I am going to guess it was the Renzo family... oh I mean supposed family of crime."

That seemed to strike more of a nerve with Yuki for a moment and she moved towards Junko and grabbed her hair throwing her to the side of the room against the wall. "You are talking about things you do not understand princess and keep it up.. I'll have to give you a fresh one." She balled her fist and Junko felt the strike to her stomach... there was a sharp pain to her solarplexus that was surprising to her to say the least but she did have a small grin on her face now.. she had managed to get Yuki to strike first and she looked up with a gleaming eye. "You sure about that?" She said it when she was moving now and quickly blocked the second blow sending Yuki back with the force.

Yuki seemed surpsied and Junko was standing there as she brushed herself off... "You can try that again if you want to but I do not recommend it... You are not fast enough or strong enough to really beat me unless I let you through my defenses." Junko said it and she straightened her hair turning her back to Yuki who seemed to be even more angry... it would and did make her sloppy as she charged at and tried to tackle Junko to the floor of the room. The airship rocked for a moment as Junko straightened herself and rolled with the tackle letting Yuki get her on the floor but she tapped with her fingers and sent a shockwave of force energy into the pirates body.

Yuki shouted as her arm hung limp against her body and she was trying to hold it and move it. Junko had focused the force to pinch the nerve and make it numb for some time.. she would be able to move as the jedi master planted her feet and held her hand up ready for a fight. One foot forward with her toes touching the ground and she moved her hand. "Come on." She said it and Yuki attacked at her blindly agai.. Junko moved to the side stepping quickly but her hand went up and touched the back of Yukis neck to control the situation.. she mentally scanned her and worked on the force to put the pirate to sleep as they danced once more with Yuki trying to strike her.

Junkos footwork was solid.. that was the most important thing to use while she was trying to stick around and keep it up. A smirk on her face before the jedi master herself was allowing the force to breathe and dance around herself... She pushed it around using her muscles to dodge and weave around so that when Yuki tried to strike her again... then again and Junko ducked below her strike. She had let Yki get a strike or three in yes and it was sort of annoying.. like being around gnats but that was because she needed to see a few things about Yuki.. her strengths and how much it would take for her to make a mistake... the threshold for pain would also be important.

"You have some training.. sad that you are only able to attack blindly." Juno said it and seeing the technical skill of Yuki well she knew that she had been trained on the streets... wild strikes with power and little reserve that would prolong her stamina in a fight.. she had a lot of it.. she would have to but she was used to overpowering and stopping a fight early enough before trouble could really happen. The smirk on Junkos face appeared though before she was going with her hand now to strike her leg at the nerves. Causing Yuki to shout and curse and fall over onto the floor as the jedi master stood over her. "I am not going to kill you but you will be numb for awhile."

Yuki was on the floor of the room and trying to get up.. she was a stubborn one the princess had to admit but she wasn't going to be able to get up and attack.. if anything she was only going to hurt herself as Junko stood over her and focused the force to put her to sleep. "calm yourself.. you don't want to hurt yourself to much... if you do then I might have to feel bad." She said it and stood there finsihing as Yuki was quiet and asleep... compared to how she usually was it had become a nice change of pace to the loud and talkative pirate that was kidnapping and posing problems to her. The jedi master allowed herself to stretch outwards with the force to sense the other pirates.

She crouched low on the floor and was looking at it when she got closer to the door. She had been managing to check it out with a small crack of the door... There were more pirates around but they were distracted and to busy to look towards her as the jedi master breathed in and then out... she sought that balance and the current that let her link into it... Immersing herself to conceal herself and hide from their sight. Slowly Junko stepped out and moved around avoiding them, avoiding them so they couldn't notice her would be an important thing.. she would have to be careful as she sank more and more into the white current.

She was looking at the pirates before she was moving without attracting the attention of the pirates. The jedi master was looking at where they were and back over the waters again as they seemed to be heading towards the northern continents... the forever frozen north was not exactly the most hospitable place. She was trying to figure out why they were be going there and then she saw it... one of the early prototypes they had developed for the Shoujo class of carriers. They had a water world and it would be a sort of artificial island or traveling sanctuary. The early prototype had been thought lost at sea and while they had searched for it... remains an debris had been found.

It wa interestingto think that they had managed to find it and she could check overhead and the blizzard was on the edge continent. It obscured and made finding things here a lot harder.. even worse there were parts of it she knew were explored and legends of things in the snows. Yuki's shouts as she was coming out of the captains cabin was almost a snarl.. Junko had to admit that there was some respect there. "The princess has escaped, search the ship and lockdown the escape flyers." Junko looked there and while she could have made a break for them it was much uch harder to obscure and hide a flier so they wouldn't notice that she had taken it.

The airship was heading down and landed on the massive carriers top level. Where they were looking and she could see some snow covered mountains that had a layer of fresh powder.. she could see the city in the distance as the jedi master was moving and sneaking over the side of the airship into the hanger they had set up. She landed on the ground and rolled forward with her should taking much of the impact until she checked out a few parts of it. She didn't look back as she moved and reached out with the force watching everything that was happening here... Whoever was in charge they had been planning something or they were using the northern continent to hide and endanger a great deal.

She didn't know what was there on the continent but it was meant to be secret... it was meant to be forgotten as no one survived on the forever snowing and storm ravaged lands. All reports from it said the ancient cities, the ancient desert.. cause yes tales were that it had deserts and grand structures that had been built upon the backs of slaves.... but then something had happened here. Something ancient and dangerous that cursed the land as no one had been able to pierce3 the veil of snow and ice... legends of dangerous creatures in the ice lands.. ancient temples and wraiths that went towards the once great library. That was the biggest thing it had been lost and all of its knowledge with it.

And that was she thought one of the largest shames within it.. for everything that they had done.. they had lost a great source of knowledge on the world.. the Atrisian library at Jar'kai had been lost as well but recovery efforts were in hand.. just thankfully they had backed up a great deal nowadays... Back then though unless it had been painstakingly copied they hadn't been able to recover much.. and all probes that managed to find their way to the city reported much of the same thing... it was still intact albeit a little worse for wear as the stone of the building was old and starting to buckle under the weight of snow and ice from centuries of accumulation.

She was looking at the snow now and she reall wasn't dressed for it as she stayed there and took a moment to focus... her body starting to feel the chill but the jedi master breathed in and then out with the force focusing tapas onto herself. She didn't have her equipment like her anklet or saber but she was able to channel the force and conceal herself. Letting her inner warmth spread throughout her body and she could no longer feel the snow and ice that were there. The clothing she wore thin but stayed flexible as she moved towards one of the large doors leading into the ship deeper to at least get out of the elements.

The interior of the ship was much different, while the topside was meant to simulate land and countryside... the interior was very much meant to be living quarters and military efficiency. Everything mechanical and harsh to keep the top most areas safe and productive. In this case they had self contained bays for living modules, food production and even moisture harvesting as the heat given off worked with the converters to collect huge tanks of water that could then be filtered and recycled. Matter converters and recyclers to literally break everything down and tobal lenses to convert heat from the dark sleg into additional power while vacuum energy super cooled and fed into cryoban generators.

She also knew a lot of the things that had been worked on were for economy of space with the modular bedding designed like a barracks... able to house hudreds of thousands on the ship itself while still giving them the small comforts thanks to pocket generators that have been built into the ships... so additional space that could be within the confined areas. The cold storage modules with mirrors that would shrink down supplies and some ofthe areas also meant that these ships were all bigger on the inside compared to others that might be seen or if they even existed outside of the worlds like Manaan and Mon Cala with its artificial floating cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom