- Intent: An update to Sila's armor.
- Image Source: Dustin Brown
- Canon Link: N/A
- Permissions: N/A
- Primary Source: Previous Submission
- Manufacturer: The Chiss Ascendancy
- Affiliation: Sila
- Model: Shadowkat Suit Mk II
- Modularity: Yes
- Production: Unique
- Classification: Anti-Blaster, Stealth
- Weight: Average
- Energy: Very High
- Kinetic: High
- Lightsabers: Average
- EMP/Ion: High
- Polarized lenses
- Enhanced optic suite
- Nightshadow-treated Maalraas hide underlay
- Crystadurium-Stygian-triprismatic plating
- Pyronium vambraces
- Utility belt
- 4 grenades
- 10 smoke pellets
- 1 multi-weapon
- 2 blaster pistol thigh holsters
- Shock field generator
- Field security overloader
- Emergency food and energy capsules
- Durasteel vibro-claws
- Magnetic palms
- Hidden dart/grappling hook launcher
- Hidden retractable blade
- Suppressed jetpack
- Thermal gel
- The Shadowkat suit was built to withstand a moderate degree of blaster fire should the wearer find itself in a situation where such an outcome is inevitable.
- The main purpose of the Shadowkat suit is to provide the wearer the capability of stealth. The blackened coat of the suit, along with the padded shoes, all contribute to it's purpose.
- Pyronium vambraces allow Sila to withstand electromagnetic attacks without any damage to her suit's systems.
- While the suit provides elements of stealth, it's not effective in most cases. The wearer can still be seen by the naked eye and tracked by most advanced sensors.
- Any weapons outside of blasters, which have been noted to be on the rise as of late, pierce the Shadowkat suit with little issue.
- Heavy or constant ion damage would be too much for just the pyronium vambraces alone to handle in such a short time, thus causing her suit's electric systems to short circuit or, in some cases, possibly shut down.
The Shadowkat Suit was designed as a prototype for future stealth armors to be designed after. The main purpose of the suit is to provide the wearer an impeccable level of stealth. Nearly every component of the suit is included in order to advance the purpose of the suit. Stygian-triprismatic polymer, enhanced with Crystadurium shards, is the main component of the suit. The polymer was treated with Nightshadow, a coating that baffled sensors, making the user nearly invisible to most sensors. In order to make the suit flexible and keep the user agile, a bodyglove made from Maalraas hide and Zeyd-cloth serves as the underlay of the suit.
The Shadowkat suit comes with many components and gadgets as standard that give the user a technological edge in the field. the Shadowkat Shades give the user increased awareness thanks to the optics suite built within a compact package. The polarized lenses of the shades protect the user from sudden bursts of light such as flashbangs. The Shadowkat suit comes with a utility belt which holds several gadgets and weapons such as grenades, smoke pellets, and emergency food & energy capsules, plus much more. The Shadowkat gauntlets provide the user with a myriad of tools. The durasteel claws serve as an excellent melee weapon, especially when the ultrasonic generator was activated, greatly increasing the claws lethality. The gauntlets also comes with a hidden blade for assassination, a holomap and holoprojector, a dart launcher, and magnetic palms for scaling buildings.
Several upgrades have been made to the previous iteration of the suit in order to keep Sila's armor inline with current standards. Firstly, the addition of Pyronium to the vambraces give Sila an edge against electromagnetic attacks such as Ion grenades and rifles. While the pyronium can handle a decent amount of electromagnetic energy, too much in a short time would bleed out of the metal and affect the suit's electric systems. In addition to this, the Shadowkat Suit MK II has been outfitted with an advanced jetpack. It's thrusters are nearly silent, yet more powerful than your average Mandalorian's jetpack while also being much more discreet. As the final added touch, the inner layer of the suit has been equipped with thermal gel padding in order to protect Sila from kinetic damage should she be struck by such.