Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shadow Wings

She nodded yes always good for someone else, and she wasn't planning on it today. But there was going to be a bit of a trick to getting out of here.

500 meters in these conditions, quick math and that was better than she expected. She had to think about the information she had right now after her talk with the gents inside.

"I like a good laugh, followed up by a good drink. If we get out of this you stop by one of my places I'll buy you the drink, might even have some of that thick molasses that mando'ade seem to love so much, Ne'tra Gal. I'm sure I got some stashed." Now she had to think and collaborate..

"OK...so fly overs every 20 minutes...they probably can see as good as you if not better. Then there's the ground troops we'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they see at least as well you do but I don't know how often they move around. The storm won't give us the coverage I was hoping, so....." think think think she said to herself.....she looked at Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol again.

"Speeders might give us problems in the storm"....this was not adding up right in her head. There was an idea in her head but at the moment she wasn't so sure that would work and it was a bit crazy. She might suggest it depending on what he said next.

She checked the blaster made sure it had a charge and was ready to go. "We have to make the edge of the city and head out. I'm hoping that if we make it that far they don't follow. I'm thinking wing it, we go up that way and just keep going to we get to the edge.. shoot to kill when we have to...plus I'm sure you realize the first shot we pull off, the intensity to catch us triples." The other idea sat on the tip of her tongue but the more she thought about it the more something inside her said....its possible....maybe....and it's crazy.

She looked down taking a breath, "you have any thoughts on this I'm all ears"

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated

y43pnZR.jpg

GREAT ESCAPE
Tag(s): Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde
Shuklaar inclined his helmet ever so slightly to the right, "Are you sure you're not Mandalorian?" He chuckled and then added, "Netra'gal after this sounds kandosii," he said. "You'll have to tell me where I can find you though. Assuming we survive, that is, yes." What she'd suggested sounded almost...nice. Pleasant. It'd been a while since he'd allowed himself to lower his guard enough to enjoy himself, especially in the company who wasn't a Mando'ad. Miss Kaarde, however, was proving that she wasn't as aruetii as he might've thought as far as her values went.
He listened carefully to her outlining the opposition that they might face. There was nothing they could do about the enemy's air support. His pulse cannon was powerful, but not powerful enough to put down a decently armored starfighter. Speeders, now those were less of a problem, and only slightly more so if they were armored. "Subtlety is not my strong suit as most of my vode would attest, but sounds like you're right. Best way to go about this is to keep as low a profile as we can, and shoot only if we have to. Last thing we want is for all the Imps to descend on us like a Jai'galaar out of haran."
Something about the expression on her face told him that she might have had another idea, and given that she like he knew that barring anything particularly unconventional and creative, what she'd outlined was probably their best bet, he was almost sure she had another idea. "Whatever you're thinking about, I'm sure it can't be worse than what we're going to have to try."

She laughed at his comment, "not that I am aware of but who the feth knows maybe there's a 1 18th ounce of mando in there somewhere." She kept her gaze out in front nerves maybe, anticipation...something. It was crawling all over her nudging her out..."you can find me Bespin, Coruscant, and Cantonica. I'm not hard to find" Loud mouthed brunette who runs a cantina, bar...ship.. "We will survive....today is not a good day to die Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol "

Ok calm...they had to get going the more they that the more their odds increased in their being detained.

"My problem, and a tiny bit yours right now cause you're with me is that my mind is always racing trying to get ahead of em, let's just say this, If I do something .....odd...out of what you might think is normal.....just go with it..." She smiled she always smiled make them wonder what you are up to they said she stuck with it.

"Edge of the City...into the darkness..to the sea...if by some oddball chance we get separated...just head towards the horizon", she turned, "that direction...."

She nodded, and edged out to the pathways, "let's play" she began to walk casually like nothing better to do than be out in the storm...yep....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom