Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Empire (Update)

izaya-pointing_o_4458847.jpg

Thanks to [member="Cross Ikon"] for this XD

So whats going on with the empire now-a-days?

Well..we have wars to begin planning, we have the need for generals, and agents. We have a need for pilots, and soldiers, we have a need for scoundrels, and smugglers. We have a need for dark jedi, or rogue jedi, or just force users in general.

We have war to start planning with [member="The Queen"] (This should be fun)

We have war with One Sith to start jumping into (That will be fun)

We have Dominions that need to be done. (Always fun)

We need more writers, we have enough to stay major, we need more to do even bigger things.

As of late, we have a new admin

[member="Salvor Arnex"]

He's the ONLY Sith allowed in the group, mainly cause he's not One Sith. (So he says, just messing with ya man)

He's a Shadow Warden, the only one we have, we have decided that in the Shadow Empire, those of high rank will be given their own planet to rule under my banner as king, and under your own unique title.

So come join us, help us with these things, rise in our ranks, become a lord, a baron, a duchess, something, and maybe get a planet to rule, and start building your own fleet, and army.

Our Admin list is

Me (The Shadow King)

[member="Salvor Arnex"]
[member="Cross Ikon"]

This list has been changed because of lack of writers, though these guys are heavily active within the S.E. so if you cant get me, get them, and we'll answer your questions.

J3C0

J
Why would you go to war with a faction that is literally halfway across the map from you with not one but two factions seperating you?

How does that make any logistical sense at all?

[member="Boan Rein"]

Why wouldnt I?
Skirmishes are fun, I have never done one, but reading them, they seem pretty fun, also allies can be pulled into Invasions and Skirmishes, soon...someone is gonna go OH! YEAH Shadow Empire..may help us..

Regardless, We can get to One Sith safely anyways.

Shrugs.

It's logical EVERYONE wants to war with you guys.

If Shadow Empire had the writers like ya'll did, we would be heading there right now, poking at ya with our big cannons.

(Good question though)
So...besides this One Sith scum right here, anymore questions?

J3C0

J
You basically just babbled a bunch of nonsense that amounted to "We want to attack someone but not face any consequence that might happen because of it."

Why not attack factions relatively next to you, The Imperial Remnant(About your size), The Levantine Sanctum who are at your doorstep, the Mandalorians, etc...

It makes a lot more sense to assault them since well...they're actually a threat to you and your territory.

Either way though i suppose its your choice in the end.

Haters gonna hate.

Yes lets go ahead..attack Mandos who would probably destroy us, and then push. We no reason to attack Sanctum. their not a threat in the sense they've made no threats to us. IR? Sure we could, but why bother? When we could gain safe passage through their space? Sounds better then attacking someone potentially an ally?

Again...keep you're comments off this if you're not here to least sign up or talk about signing up.
Please, thank you.
The advice is noticed and will be considered, but this is ourchoice we'be all agreed upon...
We have our own plans that are not meant to be public other then what we've let be public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom