Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaco has arrived...

Hello!

I just wanted to drop in really quick and introduce myself. The name is Sean and I've been an avid role-player within the realm of Star Wars for quite some time... some of you may know me from other SW Forums by a few names: Notorious, Bad Karma, and Debauchery... to name a few. Though, I'm unsure if anyone that I've role-played with in the past are actually here are not... as it has been a few years since I've been active anywhere. (Besides a certain Forum that shall remain nameless, as I have a strong dislike for the place.)

Regarding the kind of character that I plan on playing... I'll most likely be playing a Sith of some kind... most likely of the Croke species, as they are my absolute favorite species within the Star Wars universe. Rokur Gepta is a freaking GOD! Ahem... uhh where was I... for years, I played as the Dark Lord of the Sith on a few RPing forums under my long-time character Marcellus Nero; Lord Maultros upon reaching the prestigious rank. And while, I would love to continue his saga I feel it is time to hang up his cloak. He was a rather cool character though, a man that had been bathed in acid... resulting in a grotesque corpse-like appearance. Ahh the glorydays.

Anyways, enough about me... how are you ladies and gentlemen doing this beautiful evening?

Durn Krow

D
Yay! Someone else with the same name as me. And spelled the same too lol Welcome to the sight, man.

I've heard that most of my life... that and being called Seen. GAH! It racks my nerves... I kid.

I look forward to Roleplaying with you as well in the future. I hope you like little snails with dozens of little spider legs... that is what a Croke is. Though, they are naturally gifted with Force Illusions. Mainly in the aspect of projecting a false appearance into the minds of those that look upon them. Shaco is most likely going to follow the path of a Sith Sorcerer... a bit of a change of pace for me, as I'm used to playing a lightsaber wielding maniac. haha.

Oh lightsaber wielding is my gig. I have 5 sabers, and a Sith sword. I know what you mean. As for the Sith Sorcery. I am currently in a Dark Jedi Minor Faction that is delving into the Dark Arts of the force. So Sith Magic/sorcery and Alchemy are going to be there. As well, There is a "Council of Sorcery" that is a Minor Faction that may need a few members. You can find that ether of these may help you.

I use to have a pet spider, So I would live to see you play as one of the Croke.

I can understand the sentiment. Lightsaber combat/PvPing has always been my comfort zone and it is because of that, that I aim to take a different route.

Though, I won't lie... Shaco will probably end up becoming obsessed with the Art of wielding a lightsaber... as I've tried doing this before and I always fall back into that comfortable place.

Either way, I'm curious... has anyone played a Croke before on the site?

Shaco said:
Though, I won't lie... Shaco will probably end up becoming obsessed with the Art of wielding a lightsaber... as I've tried doing this before and I always fall back into that comfortable place.
I have a character somewhat like that. Uses the Force first, with lightsaber forms to back it up. Its very effective when used correctly.

Shaco said:
Either way, I'm curious... has anyone played a Croke before on the site?
Um, No I don't believe so. But there is a chance that I might have missed a Bio somewhere.

Well I'm glad that the name is no longer used, and if a signature could be found that would be great.

My avatar will be the appearance that my Shaco will broadcast to everyone. The image was also used for my longtime Sith, Lord Maultros.

For those that don't recognize it, it is Spawn during his trip through hell. Before the symbiote took over.

Lady Silencia said:
Interesting creature concept.
I'll be watching your threads closely.
Thanks! I'll have my CS up as soon as my son goes to bed. We are experiencing winter weather, so he has been rather excited. To bad the snow didn't start until right before bedtime. He's 2 and it's his first snow.

As for the Crokes, they are a canon or well EU species.

Either way, I've decided that I'll allow the members to sway me into a faction. Though, keep in mind that they are notoriously evil and conniving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom