Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaco has arrived...

Hello! To everyone that said hi. I believe there have been a few more of you.
I still haven't put out my character yet, I'd like to say I'm taking my time on it... In truth, I've yet to get started typing anything actually out. RL has been keeping me from getting the time to actually get the idea onto paper... not to mention, the fact that I'm contemplating if I'm going to use the Croke species after all. So... yeah. I'm not trying to rush a character out and be unsatisfied with him.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

My Character Sheet is finally up. Check it out and tell me what you think of my Croke... I still have some details to flush out within his Biography (Journal), but for the most part it is completed.

Awesome man. Very nice and simple for a Bio, but I suspect that it will become huge. And Currently I am in a Faction with other Dark Jedi. Called Order of the Black Hand. If you would like to Join, you can, or if you have any questions just ask me. or @[member="Judas"] the creator of this Faction. @[member="Shaco"]

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Yeah, it will grow rather quickly. With a wife about to pop our 2nd child out any day now I've been rather busy lately, which resulted in the Bio being a bit lacking in depth... but now that I've got the general idea flushed out I can develop his backstory a bit easier.

As for the faction, I'll go give it a looksee... the only real question I have regarding it without looking into the faction further is, It is obviously dark side aligned so it will fit Shaco fine... but is there someone willing to take him on as an apprentice if you're not willing too. As I'm really looking to develop a strong Master/Apprentice relationship, because in my experience within SW Role-plays I've always been able to develop a character the best under that kind of situation.

I see, and congrats on the second kid, and at the same time my condolences. :p

As for the Master, I can teach you, (still kind of new with only just under a year of RPing) though I already have an apprentice, So if inside the Faction you can Find a Master, such as Judas or @[member="Vilox Pazela"] (I think I spelled his name right?) who I don't think have apprentices? But if not, I can take on a Second if need be.
@[member="Shaco"]

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Thanks man, my son has been prepping me for the arrival of my daughter lately... twin ear infections. Six total in the past four months, just like his father at his age. The lack of sleep has been good training. :lol:
I'll have to check around and see if anyone is willing to take him on. Not that there is anything wrong with being the second apprentice, I'd just prefer to have someone undivided attention. :cool:
Oh, and I've officially joined by the way. Now, I just got to figure out where to unveil this menace into the galaxy.

Oh I bet. Well I hope that your son gets better, and that your wife has a, as much as possible, painless operation of giving birth. And for you to deal with both of the kids at the same time while she is sleeping. :)
And I completely understand what you are going through here. I always want to try and give my apprentices my complete attention with them. Regardless if they are veterans of RP or noobs. And best of luck to you finding that.
Well sounds good. I believe that we have a few threads going around that you could pop in and mention that you are there.

@[member="Shaco"]

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Thanks bro. I'll need all of the wishes of good fortune that I can get haha.

And so it has begun... Shaco has entered the galaxy. OH NOES! (Just posted in the Lecture thread for the newbies of the Order, figured it was the best place to introduce him.)

I bet. I wouldn't know about that though. barely old enough to be called and adult. (17 yrs old.)

Looks like Calen can meet you then (another one of my characters.)

@[member="Shaco"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom