Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexual Conduct Via Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theophenes

Stark raving silly
I just logged in, and I'm not gonna lie. This is not the news I was hoping to see here. Evad's point is really the biggest issue here. This site knowing and willingly allows lots of minors on it. We don't know who the kids are and aren't (I've been on sites where 14-year-olds write like professional authors, so that really isn't a great estimate of age). So, and I mean this, we keep it to innuendos and violence. Honestly, Tef and the admins should be really thankful that the parent wasn't meaner. Legally, we coulda been dealing with a huge load of poodoo if we didn't address this properly. But seriously, you want a site for that kind of party, search for it on Google. Plenty of it out there.

Eddie

E
Akio Kahoshi said:
Then apparently you never went through puberty. A seventeen year old does not magically learn sex is interested on their 18th birthday. Laws exist to protect them from being taken advantage of, because minors are considered to immature to make decisions like that on their own (same with voting, drinking, and smoking), but that does not mean they would not have such interests.

That said I think this conversation has gotten very vicious. I think people need to stop attacking others about whether ERP is "wrong." What people do or do not do in a safe environment of their own volition is really up to them. If you don't like it, tough. Stop attacking your fellow board members. You might think you're being cool by putting such things down, but you're really not.
Yeah, I'm starting to think that too, cause I don't really see a reason for Vault to blow a gasket over this

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ganon Steelfist said:
I don't understand...
Hello Vyperion. If you have any questions about this rule, or would like to make a commentary about it, please see an Administrator. Thank you.

- Jay

Regardless of your opinions regarding the matter, the ownership of this website and it's functionality has made the message clear.

People who are conducting this manner of behavior here at this communtity: you have a very, very limited time to delete all evidence that it ever happened before I take action. And once the steps to account banning and termination again, I will not undo it. The SWRP Staff Team and I are united on this issue.

Make this community about what it was originally intended to be: A celebration of Star Wars fandom, and an outlet for young people to get together and write PG-13 material.

This is the last we'll discuss of this in the public. Now isn't the time to turn it into a debate - the message is clear.

Heed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom