Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seven Zeltrons for Vulpesen (Vulpesen)

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
[member="Vulpesen"]

She looked at him. "Well you're like me, a little broken and sad. You looked like you could use some cheering up and this is the happiest place on earth.... or was that with a zeltron?" She said it tapping her chin before looking at him. "Either way we have a good amount in common so we should be able to get along and I am fairly certain you're not going to experiment on me with biological technology. No you're just going to drink all my shine."

He let out a small chuckle and let his glass tap against the table. "I guess you're right there. But hey, things get rough every once and a while. Anyways, thanks for the trip. And the drinks. As for experiments, I prefer to leave people as they are. And I certainly don't prefer to change people while they're enjoying a vacation with me."

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

"Well that is good to hear." She took another drink and ate more of the food while burping a little into her hand. "Ohhh that is good and I think Ishi is actually full for once, it feels nice to not have constant hunger pains." THere was a look on her face though while she was moving and the attention form the ones in the bar. "So where would you want to go next, this is a party planet grandmaster and can't be ina bar the entire time. There is an entire hologram fun world."

"Well, considering my last time here was spent with me drugged beyond keeping memories, I don't think I evre had time to look at the Hologram Fun wold. Any idea whats there?" He lifted his drink up to finish it before turning his ears to lucrezia, wondering if she might have any idea on what they might meet at the mentioned place.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

She was looking at him with a look on her face. "I think it is going to have a lot of holograms and be a fun place." She said it deadpan and serious while sitting there and raised an eyebrow while she was moving with her attention towards him getting another drink. "And I am fairly certain you are not going to be drugged with me... this biot makes drugs very hard to really get into."

"That, and I've been sniffing my drinks since I realized I could smell most toxins. And for those I can't, well, my kind get poisoned about as easily as we get drunk." He stood up from the chair and started to the exit. "Well, I suppose now its about time to find out whats so interesting about this apparent fun land."

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

She looked at him now with her drink. "Alright then lead the way, you have all the mcredits I just have the chest mounds that look good in tight clothing." She said it as a joke mostly because given what some of the zeltrons and others were wearing she was dressed modest... and she was usually the underdressed one of the vitae. "We can get up there and enjoy ourselves with a safe droid pilot instead of flying drunk.

Making his way into the street, Vulpesen hailed an air-taxi. "Good idea.Though, I'm not sure if I'm quite drunk enough yet." He climbed into the vehicle and waited for her to join him. True, he was slightly wobbly as he made his way, the moonshine had done a number on him, but he was still standing. Or at least, he wasn't on his back.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom