Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seven Zeltrons for Vulpesen (Vulpesen)

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
[member="Vulpesen"]

Lucrezia stood in the ship kind of nervous, her buddy could feel and smell the pheromones while she was i the ablative armor feeling the plates shifting over her skin. A look as she was eating some of the food on the ship as she let the grandmaster of the Vitae come with her. Given everything that had been happening to him and she had a ship that could literally makes its own alcohol... moonshine well she gave him plenty of chances while moving towards the opening that led down. "Come on grandmaster, Ishi will have to wake you up again.

Vulpesen swirled the clear liquid in his hand, looking through the glass as though to inspect it. Though, he'd already done a thorough inspection with the five previous glasses. It seemed that all that kept him from passing out now was the natural constitution of his zorren heritage. "I assure you kid, I'm quite awake. I don't intend to fall into the same trap as last time I was here." He made his way through the exit. A little disheveled for sure. his coat hung slightly off his shoulder and Ace who sat on his shoulder did seem a bit worried. Still, everyone had their own ways of coping. Some ate cookies, ice cream, and cried. Vulps preferred to fight his bad moods with fighting, drinking, and partying. And what better place to do such than the lovely resort planet of Zeltros. "Damn this curse, and let it burn in hell!"

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Lu looked at the man as the ship flashed its lights and made a sound here or there. Yeah yeah the ship was talking about how he drank all the stuff Eldoc liked and she was moving. Coming down the ramp and the armor slid off her body to reveal a human form beneath the organic armor. The wriggling creature on her spine making a tapping against the plate as her stomach growled a little. Her tank top and hot shorts clinging to her with a clear film of slime and she spoke. "Well that is good then cause Ishi was ready to send the cleaning biots to pick you up." She said it ith a smile while pulling at her hair to put it into a ponytail and leave her neck exposed with the plates leading to the base of her skull.

He let out a hmph and flicked his tail. "Believe me, if this was all it took, the whole zorren race would be extinct by now. As for cleaning biots, I'd wish em luck. Turns out my people fight just as well drunk as we do sober." He finally got off the ship and instantly felt the new haze on his mind, and that of Ace's swooning. Yup, this was zeltros alright. And with his new nose, the pheromones were hitting him like a freight train. "Damn..."

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Lu was looking at the grandmaster while she was moving an the pheromones gave the air a flowery taste and smell. "One of the things that kind of sucks, this thing makes pheromones and alcohol less effective. I'd like to have some fun at least." She was walking and patted his shoulder. "We might have some olfactory blockers for your nose if you want them." She said it while heading towards the city streets where it would be worse."

"Believe me, its not as bad as you think. I for one, know that if we meet a certain politician on here, there's gonna be a few teeth lying around afterwards." He continued on, his golden eyes searching for a bar or some place that could occupy his mind. "Don't worry about the blockers. I've been under this influence before and I'd like to learn to fight it myself. This won't be he first time my nose is attacked so I better prepare while the effects aren't dangerous."

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Leading the way into the place as she was looking around with a grin on her face for it all. A great deal of commerce were going on around all of them as she got a few looks from the ones there. The modified clothing she had so her cloths didn't tear everytime the plates came out was a tiring thing but it got looks from the zeltrons. She was looking around more and taking it in. "I have never been to such a place like this before grandmster though. It is very exciting. What happened the last time you were here?"

He dropped his current bottle into the trash as it was finally empty and now bought himself a glass of whiskey from a nearby vendor. "Last time... well..." He was interrupted by a loud howl and his eyes widened. "Get off the street now!" Grabbing the girl's arm, the Zorren ducked past a corner while a group of scantily clan men, zeltrons and other species ran past, a small bright colored stuffed dog tied onto them from various places. And just behind them, ran various women, all chasing them with predatory speed and wildness. "Why today!?"

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Lu was seeing it but she culdn't believe it when the grandmaster jerked her to the side away from the running of the strippers. Vulpesen though had her there and she was leaning against he wall as the back shell struck it getting a yelp and pained groan fromher. The thing along her spine writhing as it was aggrivated until she was standing at a better position. "Oww well it could be worse, you might have been blinded by the moonshine."

He let out a sigh and let go of the girl before staring down the alley. "Watch yourself. This holiday can get things pretty wild. And honestly, I'd prefer blindness to this." He searched for a pool or bar to hang around, his ears flicking around to catch every sound, making sure he was safe as he calmed himself from the effects of the pheremones.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Lu was moving and looking at the grandmaster as she smiled offering a pat on his shoulder. "We'll be fine and besides your social schedule is empty enjoy yourself grandmaster. Live it up and try to have some fun, I'll be around doing things with these people." She giggled a little with the pheromones being slightly resisted but she could still feel it. "I am liking this place now."

He humphed and made his way down the street, golden eyes finally settling on a bar. "Hell... alright, lets go." Making his way over, the aurebesh would read simply, 'The ringed wolf.' It seemed to be fairly new, only a couple yeas old a most. Which means he was pretty sure what it got its name from. But of course, there was only one way to find out.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Lu looked at the grandmaster head off towards the ringed wolf and she raised an eyebrow entering the new old style bar with seats and low lights. There was a seat she went to as she sat there looking at the bar tender and ordering some more shots to enjoy herself. The scents from outside were thankfully muted in here and she bounced her head a little bit while looking around at what was happening. "This is a nice place." She was looking at a couple of things and then there was a picture... "Grandmaster is that you dancing?"

He let out a soft groan but nodded to her, ordering a whiskey. "Sadly, it is." He took a shot of whiskey and quickly downed it. "And tell me if you seven zeltrons coming this way. I'd rather not have a repeat of the last time I was here." He set down his glass and closed his eyes, allowing what was left of his clear mind to focus on the pheremones and alcohol in his body.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Well at least he had been loose and not so rigid at some point in time and Lu had to agree though wondering about the zeltrons was something she wanted to see and hear about... Perhaps after she got hima little more drunk as she was speaking to the bartender and got another drink. The biot in her back making her stomach grow as she also got a lot of chips and motioned to her grandmaster to be the one covering the tab for it all. "Well if they appear I will warn you, shoudln't be to bad grandmaster."

He followed her glance to the picture then lowered his eyes to his drink. "I promise that wasn't as voluntary as it seems." Him, dancing? If he didn't know what had caused it, he wouldn't have believed it himself. Sure he enjoyed the zorren feasts and parties, but that was one of the things he had never learned to do. "Also, if you see a regal looking man who mixes well with the partying, handsome and likely flirting with every living being that might be a man I'd like to punch. Tell me if you see him as well."

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Lu looked at the grandmaster as she spoke. "A man here flirting with everything?" She said it more as a question of really while looking at how nearly everythign was flirting with everything and she was fairly certain she had seen a wookiee with a gamorian before she was taking a drink. "That is a very big thing to ask and I am not certain if you are serious grandmaster or testing me."

Noting her observation, he lifted his hand to one of the pictures pointing to a black haired man he easily identified as Jack Harkness. "Him. And I'm willing to bet that his entrance won't go unnoticed. He's a senator and if he hasn't changed, a very boisterous one at that." He then picked his glass back up and leaned back, throwing down the liquid before having Ace go to get him another.

[member="Lucrezia"]

Lucrezia

[member="Vulpesen"]

Lu nodded as she took in the image of the man and was eating some more food. She held a small look on her face though while grinning. "ALright then grandmaster I shall look out for him, anythign else I should be careful of and aware of?" She was watching him while she was moving to get another drink and some more food on the menu while pointing to vulps when asked about credits. "The grandmaster is getting the tab."

He brought his glass to his nose and took a sniff. "Be careful what you drink. You might just get hopped up with an ingredient you didn't order." Satisfied that the drink was clear, he took a sip of the whiskey. "So, what made you decide to come here? Moreover, what made you decide to come here with me?"

[member="Lucrezia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom