Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting up some Skirmishes.

Actually -

Skirmishes require no forward or discussion between sides.

Invasions do, by the FA admins.

Taken directly from the rules:
Before an Invasion begins, Faction Leaders must convene to discuss how the Invasion will be handled by both sides to account for fairness and balance. If a compromise cannot be reached please consult a Role-play Judge.

Jessu

Chiss Ascendancy
If anyone is interested in a small skirmish, there is a thread my brother and I are trying to get some players into. It isn't anything big, like a battle, just a bounty on a senator, aka me. If you wanna join, here's the link

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/41256-bounty-on-a-republic-senator/

@Memorial @Silara Varis [member="Jaxon Wyatt"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Maximus Stanforth"] [member="Flint Dexen"] [member="Caid Centurion"]

VlPER

Victory is mine!
Hey Silara. Let me know if your wing ever needs a bit of extra support. I still got my military freighter! In fact, what do you say about joining that skirmish the navie's got going soon against the sith?

[member="Silara Varis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom