Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serve the Bloodwine [CSDF][ME]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Zonju V

Zoronhed, Undisclosed Location
[member="Ayhia Katar"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Kaden Mantis"] | [member="Cynthia Raxis"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"]

Fiolette flicked the end of the cigarra into the ashtray.

Dressed in her Temple best suit, she popped open a bottle of Bandomeer Bloodwine and poured it into three wine glasses. "I'm going to be very upset if this Bloodwine is just piss water, for the record." She passed glasses around, poured another and passed it. The Galidraani then grabbed the bottle of water and poured it into a wine glass and handed it to Yasha. "Now then a toast to futures, and burning the past." Fiolette took a sip and let the wine settle on her tongue, swirled around before letting it slip down. Oh did it burn, "whoo okay that was definitely worth the credits."

"Now then, on to your mission, your task will be to destroy and eliminate any presence that I, myself and my company that is Primo Victoria had ever been here on the planet. However, you are not to blow holes in the bloody place. I've arranged with Zonju V forces that they will have complete autonomy of the base when I leave. Once we've cleaned house, we need to move house, and to answer questions we are temporarily relocating to a bunker on Contruum Six. Lastly, I've wired half of your funds now, you get the rest when the job's done."

Fiolette poured herself another round of Bloodwine, "you can all finish the bottle here, and get rid of that as well. Any questions?"

“For the record.” Yasha nodded with a wry smirk, taking the wine glass of water. [member="Fiolette Yvarro"]’s call was welcome, yet it made Yasha wonder. Why now? Where things in the Wild spaces so thinly spread that Fiolette smelled the future blood in the water?

“To futures, and your continued health.”

Helping was worthwhile, especially when it included good tidings of future economic development and the potential for a solid friend. The added bonus was blowing something up in an intelligent and challenging way.

Perfect.

“My forces will split between loading your tech and setting the appropriate charges to eliminate your underground bunker. Then, we will team with the CSDF to clear the space lanes for your move to Contruum VI. I’ve got a batch of my mother’s foam explosive, it’s not strong enough to ruin the foundations of the base, but it will fill in the underground tunnels. Anyone want to lend me a hand?”

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Raiz Australis"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Ayhia Katar"]

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
In spite of the lack of music, which happens to be the bane of the young Mandalorian's existance, he had a stride in his step and was quite enthusastic for some reason. Slowly Raiz strode towards the group, and before anyone could notice him, he stood directly beside Yasha with a loud chuckle. Almost immediately would everyone in the group notice that the Mandalorian man was not wearing his armour, nor was he wearing traditional clothing, but instead was in a bathrobe with stitchings of the mythosaur covering the lovely smooth outer-lining of the fabric.

"Bloody great shower you have here." he would say in a smiling voice, as his gaze looked around to those staring at him. "That- That wasn't a shower was... What was... Eh, don't matter."

The man would then stride forward and goes to take the bottle with a playful wink towards Fiolette, he then proceeds to take a rather large gulp from the bottle before turning and walking by the side of Cassiopeia, going to drape an arm around her with his empty hand and continue to sip at the bottle of expensive bloodwine with the other.

"I'm with you boss."

-
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Ayhia Katar"] [member="Kaden Mantis"]

Being late was not exactly what Ayhia had planned when she had started up the day, but with everything that had happened recently you could hardly blame her. With the CSDF declaring independence from the ORC, things had been a bit... chaotic, top that off with a company coming out of the blue wanting to run to ME space and things got worse. She quickened her pace as she neared the tent that was for the little pow wow. and pushed through the flaps that constituted a door.​
"Sorry I'm late... things are a bit... strained now." She looked around the tent a bit, then moved to the group. "I got 137 Rangers gear and ready to move and 2 hammerheads fueled and prepped for transit." She looked around at the other people in the room, sizing each of them up. She was surprised that the mandos were being so helpful, they had just invaded the ORC only a short while ago, though now Ayhia understood why or at least understood her own why.​
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"][member="Fiolette Yvarro"][member="Raiz Australis"]​

Cassiopeia accompanied the Mand'alor & and several others to Zoronhed, where Fiolette and company was present. She smiled as she toasted with Yasha. A bright future was ahead of Primo Victoria (heck, Cassiopeia loved the name of her company.) It had such a great ring to it. Fiolette made a great (if not slightly scary) impression on Cassiopeia as well - it was great to have a friend and ally in her.

She listened as Yasha explained the plans - eliminate the underground bunker. Cassiopeia wore a light blue shirt & blue jeans. It was a simple outfit - not meant for negotiations or such, but to get the job done. In this case, it was setting charges underground. Exciting, time filled stuff. Or maybe loading tech, depending on what the Mand'alor wanted. Cassiopeia wasn't a picky gal, but she truly hoped to blow some junk up.

She went to grab a glass of the bloodwine - a wine she rarely was able to enjoy. Judging by the look on Fiolette's face as she drank it, she knew it was good. Regrettably, Raiz strolled in. First, she was distracted because he was in a bathrobe. And he took a shower? She stared at him, clearly perplexed. Also, rude for stealing the bottle of wine.

In either case, her face turned red as he went towards her and wrapped his arm around her. Cassi wasn't the most open person, but it was clear they were together. And they were in front of very important people. "Raiz," she said very quietly, in a scolding yet only slightly playful way. She couldn't believe he'd show up in a robe like this, but it still amused her. Although, embarrassment was still her most prominent emotion.

The perks of someone with no emotions, she presumed. She did slightly leaned into Raiz, though. Only slightly. She tried not to let the amusement show through. It was still embarrassing. She cleared her throat, "So, uh, where do we start?" Her mind was clearly elsewhere by this point.

[member="Ayhia Katar"] | [member="Raiz Australis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Zonju V

Zoronhed, Undisclosed Location
[member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Cynthia Raxis"]

"You may want to actually take a shower young man," Fiolette reminded him, "and you may want to wear something to cover yourself, lest you open yourself up to infections. You never know what little parasites might be about." She said to [member="Raiz Australis"], and then turned to [member="Ayhia Katar"], "splendid the layouts for the underground base." Fiolette handed the Ranger a small datastick, "most of my personnel have already packed up and will be ready to go. Pathfinders Evalia and Sarun are already inside."

Fiolette moved to hand Yasha a datastick as well, "layouts for the underground base for you as well, we do have loading hangars empty and ready to go."

"We will start," the executive looked at her chrono, "now."

She motioned for them to follow her into the tunnel. "Being by setting the charges here, make sure no one can get through here - at all. We'll take the lift up to the hangars once inside the base." Looking at [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] Fiolette delegated, "I'll have my personnel follow you through to the loading hangar."

The tent would be taken down by Fiolette herself and set on a small hovercart, she motioned for [member="Yasha Mantis"] to sit beside her, "I do have room in the back here for two more people the rest will have to go by foot."

Ayhia took the data stick and toggle her comlink, "Prepare for data stream." She plugged the stick into a slot located on her wrist mounted computer, it flashed sending. "Locate critical points for detonation and wait for orders." Ayhia turned back to the client. "Are we expecting any resistance, and how big of a smoking crater do you want?" Ayhia raised a eyebrow at the woman, In her ear several teams called that they had received and were in the process of taking target points. Though they would not move until Ayhia gave them the final go, she didn't want them to walk into a trap.​
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]​

Fiolette Fortan

F
"No resistance, most of my staff have already been evacuated and - minimal size. Zoronhed will be reusing the space as a refugee center so let's keep the clean up to a minimal," Fiolette responded and looked ahead as they traveled through the tunnel. "Should not be long now, once we arrive I'll be moving what's left of our files and as noted by Madam Manda'lor we'll be making haste for Mandalorian space with the remainder of our files and staff."

The process itself should not take long, she knew that much and as she spoke the Botajef location was being readied for the final shipment of employees and data. She had no doubt that the increased number of people arriving on Zoronhed would be enough to send flags so the operation itself was already given away. All Fiolette needed now was for it to be complete and for Jorus to come up with the contact that she needed to meet. The hope would be a game of illusions, sleight of hand one way and turn the other but that was only a hope and as the Galidraani looked about it was perhaps more than a hope.

[member="Ayhia Katar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom