Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serenity

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
NAME: Serenity
FACTION: Republic
SPECIES: unknown but appears human like
SEX: Appears female
HEIGHT: appears 5'8
WEIGHT: appears 130 pds
EYES: appears bright orange
HAIR: appears Dark black
SKIN: appears white
FORCE SENSITIVE: not known

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Cloaked in Secrecy: Not much is known about her, Just that with the harolding in of Jak Harkness as Supreme Chancellor, the figure known as Serenity made her first appearance in republic records.
HRD Body: The few times anyone has seen her, she has been in a very lifelike HRD when she isn't a hologram.

APPEARANCE: she appears to be a tall, yet elegant human like woman with orange eyes

BIOGRAPHY:
There isn't much to say about her. She is a figure cloaked in much secrecy and really seems to have sprung up into existence lately. She is the head of the GI and no one has ever seen her yet. Though it is rumored to be an AI or some sort of advanced droid. Even that is unconfirmed. All is that is known is that she rules her post with an ironfist and takes nothing less than perfection from her subordinates. She has appeared and been crucial in numerous operations including the theft of every blueprint from the Sith Armory. She is made by Baktoid Industries but is the only AI of her kind. Serenity lives on the network of holonet satellites and the republic military network her key parts inhabit supercomputers in a secret location. Though she has lite weight copies of her self on numerous command vessals to enable her to give at least partial support should the connection to her main brain be disconnected.
SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
Just be glad I am programmed to care about you organic, and I wasn't aware it was your intelligence wing Cody, I thought it was mine. Shall I prove who's wing it is?

@[member="Cody Jorin"]

I'm getting all nostalgic. Last time I saw a computer this misanthropically snarky, she was pulling a gunship into a physics-shattering attack run while dropping an HRD assassin out of her side hatch. :(

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
I think you need a wake up call @[member="Cody Jorin"], Please report to the med bay for a Checkup, I am afraid you have been suspected of not being fit for duty. All organics much comply. Please ignore reports of missing operatives, and clones. Rumors that there is a fatal flaw in our clones genetic makeup and they have been flagged for termination have been highly exaggerated.

@[member="Maelion Liates"]@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]@[member="Matsu Ike"]@[member="Morna Imura"]@[member="Jack Harkness"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom