Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Separation of the Mind {Circe}

Was it inappropriate to say that Circe was great with her hands? Perhaps, but only if one took it in a... certain way. To put it more simply (and in a way in which it would be better received), the Vinithi woman good give a damn good massage. What's with the look? Is swearing frowned upon as well? Drat. "Irene Savan, Ire'Rain Sekairo... Sounds good. How is she, by the way? I haven't heard from her in awhile..." Kairo said, completely unaware of the fact that said niece was currently on Thule, dating the Emperor's daughter. In fact, it seems not many people knew that fact.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well... Last I heard, I got a holomessage from her. She was becoming 'friends' with the Emperor's daughter, Elani Zambrano. You can likely guess what I mean by 'friends,' of course..." Circe always made sure to keep up with Ire. That girl was very intelligent, very succinct in her ways, but Circe didn't want her to be stripped down to the bone by Elani's supposedly cannibalistic ways.

Well, she hung around Shinju enough to make it obvious.

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Yeah, Ven knew what her lover meant by 'friends'. Still it surprised her, and she desperately hoped her niece wasn't shagging the Emperor's daughter. Not only was Ire young... but the consequences could one day turn out to be vast- especially if the duo ever broke up. Unfortunately for the mad merc, even if she did not know it, Ire'Rain had slept with the Zambrano lass several times now. If she knew, she would surely shudder. As well as many parents. "Oi. That will either turn out really well, or really, really karking bad. Let's hope for the first one... Now, where were we?" Ven asked, smirking as she went in for another, this time hopefully longer, kiss.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

A soft smile hit her face as once again, Circe embraced Ven, her partner, her lover. "Ven... We should get ready to adopt Ire. I want her inheritance ready in case something happens to me. The same goes to Darren, and any other living experiments I have." She smiled sadly, then forced Ven to the bed, using the Force to shut the door. One could only guess what would come next.

Fun.

As one would suspect, what happened behind the door stayed behind the door. But if one ever asked Ven about it, she'd likely blush, say it was wondrous, then refuse to give any other details. Or punch the person, depending on who made the inquiry. Some things were not to be brought up with strangers. Some time passed, and eventually the two lovers were finished with their fun, for the time being, of course. Smiling (and blushing) the mad merc held Circe to her, cuddling the woman. Oh she'd missed this.

{Should we skip to when they get to that one place for the force thing?} @[member="Circe Savan"]

Where were they? In the middle of karking nowhere. Or at least that's how Rage felt, as she hadn't even bothered to remember the planet's name, nor that of the ship that took her there. All that mattered was that she was there with a hot girl to get some hot powers. And by hot powers she means the force. Karking sweet, right? There wasn't a single part of the woman's three personalities that didn't agree. Not even a tiddly bit. Though both Kairo and Rage were bothered by the seemingly long, tedious ride. Which really didn't take that long, but merely felt like it did. The mercenary had been walking around the ship, looking every single inch over, bored out of her mind. But now they had arrived, and it would soon be time for the party to start.

Metaphorically, of course.
{I am to lazy to go back and see what the planet's name is... you should do that for me} @[member="Circe Savan"]

Artus Prime was a very special planet, for a number of reasons. However, the main reason was twofold - on this planet existed a crystal type necessary for the artificial infusion of the Force into someone. She needed big enough crystals, though... "Ven, look for big formations. Smaller ones are good too, once we get you your armor."

Shadowtrooper armor, of course, fitted with Artusian crystals. Ven would truly be Reborn.

Despite popular belief, Rage is actually a fairly intelligent lass, she just rarely uses her mind, instead preferring to charge through things. But this task required more patience then brute force, and Kairo momentarily doubted her other personality. However the girl shrugged it off and exited the ship, already starting to look around. Unsurprisingly her focus returned to Circe at the mention of armor. "WHAT KIND OF ARMOR?" Rage asked, continuing to inspect the area.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Shadowtrooper armor. The armor will be impregnated with Artusian crystal, allowing even more strength to your artificially created Force powers. So long as you wear the armor itself, that is." She paused, chuckling. "You'll be more fearsome looking than most normal shadowtroopers." She chuckled, thinking of Ven clad from head to toe in lethal looking black armor, a crystal on her chestplate.

"Awesome."

A grin spread across her features as she imagined it as well. The image of her hulking figure in armor, lightsaber in hand. "SWEET. LET'S DO THIS." Anyone who doubted the merc before wouldn't do it after this. Coming over to Circe she hugged her, giving her a short kiss. "THIS IS WHY WE WORK TOGETHER. NOW LET US FIND THESE CRYSTALS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR POWERS." With that she pulled away and started walking, in search of these crystals that seemed so important.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"We need two crystals, taller than you are. The Force energy from the Dark Side nexus we use has to be able to go through your entire body, and for that, you have to be entirely between the two crystals." The transfusion of Dark Side energy into Ven'Rain was as scientific as it was mystical, and Circe definitely had no desire to mess it up. Doing such a thing would be an absolutely terrible idea, especially considering their current relationship status.

"You'll enjoy Force sensitivity."

Wait, what? "TALLER THEN ME? I'M OVER SIX FEET TALL, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? I MEAN, FOR THESE CRYSTALS?" Rage said, pausing for a moment as she raised an eyebrow. She hoped there were some large formations on the planet, especially if they had to be bigger then her. Which was not an easy feat, unless one is a Null. So after receiving a response she continued, trying to find any sparkly things larger then herself. This might take awhile.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"It certainly is, Ven. It certainly is... The energy from the Dark Side Nexus we'll be using must be able to resonate through your entire body. If it doesn't, the Reborn process won't work the way it's supposed to." A solid fact, though she admittedly would have to do more research in order to determine if that were true or not.Still, it was a good idea to do so anyways. You know, to be safe.

Smaller crystals would still be needed, though...

Big crystals... got it. Wouldn't be that hard, would it? Rage didn't think so. Looking around she let her inner childe take over for a minute, and started running around, searching for crystals. After a few minutes she found a reasonably sized formation and nearly squeeled. Grinning, she yelled for Circe and attempted to hug the structure. Oi, looks like Caged may be in control. "Hey Circe! Are these ones good?"
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"They look good... Let's get them removed so we can fit them into the devices. Then we'll be on our way to Malachor V and making you a Force-Sensitive." The sooner they were able to extricate these crystals that were well taller than Ven, the sooner they could be used to channel the power of the Malachor V Dark Side Nexus into the powerful merc, making her even stronger than before.

She would be Reborn.

With a little nod Ven circled the formation, trying to figure out how to remove it. Tapping it gently she tried to tell if it was loose. "Er, how do we get it out?" Caged asked, attempting to pry the crystals out of the ground. When that failed she frowned, scowling at the shiny things. Then she backed up, started to run, and rammed her shoulder into the formation. This time she was successful, somehow managing to keep the crystals intact. "Oi. Guess that's how." Only problem was that it still had some weight to it. Wouldn't be the easiest thing to carry back to the ship. Oh well.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Repulsorlift." Circe nodded as a floating dolly came over, something the two could use to transport the crystals back to Malachor. The Sith lady smiled as she stepped behind Ven, giving the much larger woman a strong hug. "You did a great job getting those crystals. These will be very useful."

And indeed they would be. Now, it was time to return to Malachor.

Whew. For a moment the mad merc had been worried she was going to have to carry the thing. That would have been fine, but this way was a lot easier. "I might have hurt my shoulder. Perhaps you should kiss it better on our way back to Malachor?" Ven suggested, making her real meaning obvious. Then she turned, embracing her lover with a smile. Things were well.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"But of course. A little love and passion should definitely help the Reborn process." She smiled, as the two brought the crystals back on board, then headed off to have some more fun.

-

"Alright, Ven, are you ready?" Circe had Ven on a table between two of the giant crystals, wearing armor that had some of the same Artusian crystal in it, albeit smaller. Shadowtrooper armor would help energize her midichlorians and cause them to reproduce in every cell of her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom