Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Separation of the Mind {Circe}

All at once the suggestion made Rage grin, Caged blush, and True Ven chuckle. But all three seemed to love the idea, and together pulled Circe into another kiss, letting it last a few seconds before they pulled away to answer. "I don't know about switching. Usually it just happens. Perhaps there's a trigger? We haven't noticed anything yet. Wait... Rage says that once during the bar fight she was hit directly on the head, then the personalities shuffled, and once she was slapped we switched back... Oh god, please let the trigger be something besides a slap." Ven said, gulping. Being slapped was never fun, even if it was necessary.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, only one way to find out... This is gonna hurt me a lot more than it hurts you." And she slapped Ven. Not hard, but enough that it was a slap, not a pat. "Rage? Are you there?" Only time would show which personality surfaced.

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Before Caged could protest she got a face full of slap. Her cheek stung, and she put her hand up, gently rubbing the irritated skin. Then her vision blanked for a second, her body feeling dizzy. Next she was hit with a falling sensation, and she quickly wrapped her arms around Circe, confused and afraid. But as quickly as it had started it ended. Rage emerged, and started muttering nonsense and various swears, seemingly upset. "WHAT THE KARK? WHY DID YOU DO-" She stopped mid-sentence, holding her head like she was in pain. When she spoke next it seemed like Caged had returned. "Ow... that hurt..." The sequence repeated, but this time it was not Rage who appeared. Yelling out a series of curse words Ven growled, confused as to why her face was hurting. "Did you just slap me? What? It didn't hurt that bad, but... what? What's going on?!?" True Ven asked, still cuddled up with her lover.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Sorry... Just trying to set up a system where I can quickly swap personalities when I need them. Apparently a slap cycles through to you, bonking you over the head cycles you to "Caged," and leaving you be causes Rage to return as the dominant persona. Joy... This feels like some sort of advanced holo role-playing game mechanic. Like that, um... Knights of the Old Republic game."

She chuckled, enjoying the sights. "Kairo, let's hit the sack. I'm eager to try you - well, technically you and the others out."

Fething great. Ven had a feeling she was going to get slapped a lot. Until her personalities were sorted out, that was. Groaning from annoyance she wrapped her arms around Circe, hugging the girl tight. "You better make this up to me. Like with a kiss or something," she said with a wink, hoping Circe knew what she meant. Then she started to stand up, putting her hand out for Circe to grab if she wanted to.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Gently, Circe took the hand of the truly mad merc, then, with a sudden motion, pulled her in for a deliciously passionate kiss. "Ven... I love you, my darling enforcer... And once we get you all properly rejuvenated, you'll be perfectly reintegrated with me here at the Trayus Academy... Of course, I do have to find a way to make your angry half Force-Sensitive, but with the proper crystals and whatnot, the ritual should be successful."

Force Sensitive? That was news to the true Ven. After her last appearance, she 'took a nap' to rest up. Which meant that she heard none of Rage's conversation with Circe. It still made the mad merc excited, of course. "I love you too Circe... I promise I won't leave you again," she said, pulling her lover into another kiss. Part of Rage bumped in, making the kiss more passionate, and a tad... rougher. Both of her arms moved to wrap around Circe, 'drawing' little circles on her back with her fingertips. Ven could just hear Caged wolf whistling, and could tell the other personality was blushing. Mentally, at least.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Thank you, Kairo..." She smiled, enjoying the feeling of the loving woman's arms wrapped around her, their lips pressed against one another. "Ven... I have a question for you." She paused, waiting to hear that she could ask it, and when she received an affirmative, she chose to go ahead and toss it out.

"What're your feelings for Tasia? I'm just curious..." She didn't want this to be awkward - nay, she desired only to improve these feelings.

A little nod was given, along with a small frown. C'mon, that kiss was great. Why did it have to end so soon? But the sadness at their separation was nothing compared to the discomfort she felt when Ventasia was mentioned. Sighing the merc looked away, not sure how to explain things. Or at least how to explain them without hurting Circe's feelings. "I... I love her... She's beautiful, humorous, and... that smile. She has a great smile... I love her. But I love you as well... It confuses me, to say the least," Ven said, blushing as she talked about her friend.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Far from hurting Circe's feelings, she only encouraged them as Circe smiled. "You love both of us... I thought that was impossible." She paused, then chuckled. "Unless you're a Zeltron... Sweetie, you've finally learned how I feel. You have so much love, only one person can't take all of it. You need more people to let the outpouring of love from your soul be dried. This was what I was trying to explain to you when you left me..."

Moving in, she carefully began to resume the kiss she and Ven had broken. "And you know... I kind of have the hots for Tasia too, though I doubt she knows. Maybe we can get something going here..."

Circe's confession/suggestion surprised the merc, and made part of her jealous. Just a bit though, and her initial reaction was more of a protective one towards Tasia then a hostile one towards her lover. Frowning she pulled away from the kiss, aiming to make one thing clear: "Tasia's mine. Not yours. You have me, and other peeps. Now let's have some fun, reconnect... I missed you," Ven said, planting her lips on Circe's again.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"And you're mine. Just thought a chain would be nice." Nonetheless, she still could only smile, happy with regards to the fact that her lover was deliciously embraced with her own body. "You and I are very close together. I love you so much... You're gorgeous, and utterly beautiful. Just remember that the entirety of your life - but after this engagement, I desire to meet you on Artus Prime. We need to make you Force-Sensitive."

Now seemed like the perfect opportunity to... bring something up. So with a smile (and a very bright blush, thanks to all the compliments) Ven gave her lover another short kiss before asking an important, potentially life-changing, question. "Engagement? Should I take that as a proposal? If not..." Pausing the merc got down on knee, smiling at the woman in front of her. Then she reached into her pocket and pulled out a tiny little box. "I guess I'll have to be the one to ask you this: Will you marry me?" With that she opened the container, revealing a beautiful ring, one that Circe might be a tad surprised her lover was able to afford.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

For a moment, Circe froze, looking over at her taller partner. Inside her head, an enormous amount of things were going on. Ven was absolutely wonderful and terribly important, true... But right now, Circe was very busy, especially with the reorganization of her territory. For a moment, she paused, not too sure of what to say. Then, though, she took Ven's hands, looking into her eyes as tenderly as she possibly could.

"Ven... I'm afraid that for the moment, I'm going to have to decline the proposal. I don't want you to think I'm doing so because I don't love you, or because I'm cheating on you, or some other cold and heartless reason. I love you so much that you'll never forget all the resources I've sacrificed just for your sake, to keep you safe, sane, and protected. But I have some very big projects in store, Ven. Projects that'll be taking up almost all of my time, just to implement them. With that said, I feel that I wouldn't be giving you the proper amount of emotional support and love that you deserve from me, were we to get married so soon. And I refuse to hurt you that way..." A tear streamed down the corner of her eye as she wrapped her arms around the near-human woman.

"We will get married... But not soon. I'm sorry..." And a year began to come from the other eye as well. Disappointing Ven was something she didn't want to do, not in a million years... But things were in rough shape in Circe's sector, and she needed to get to work organizing them fast if the recent Battle of Dromund Kaas wasn't a sign.

It was like a real marriage already - work sapping some of the passion away. "Though I suppose you could come with me and help... The faster we prepare my sector's defenses, the sooner we can get married."

A twinge of initial disappointment hit the merc, and she quietly slipped the ring away. But the explanation made sense, or at least enough that she quietly hugged Circe back. While her left hand gently rubbed up and down the other woman's back, her right hand went up to wipe the tears away. "Now now, don't cry. I get it. It's fine darling. I love you, and I'm willing to wait. Even if I have to wait a while," Ven said, giving her lover a little kiss. At the mention of accompanying Circe she smiled, deciding the idea sounded wonderful. "Let me come with you. Together nothing will be able to stand in our way. I promise you." Starting to grin she pulled the Vinithi into another kiss, happily embracing her.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Then let's go." A firm hand took Ven's own, leading her to the nearby quarters as Circe began to give her yet another kiss. "Dares is so wonderful, Ven. He's going to grow up to be a big and strong man. Strong like you." She smiled, gently running her hands over the slight point to the near-human's ears. "But you know... I feel we're doing something wrong."

She sighed, unsure how to properly word why she was considering.

Something wrong? The words slowly sunk in, boring deep into the near human. Quietly she thought it over, wondering what they could be doing that wasn't... correct, or adequate. Tipping her head to the side she raised her right eyebrow slightly, signaling her confusion. "What do you mean? Darren's fine, right?" She asked, suddenly worried. This was her son they were talking about. Not a matter to be taken lightly, for understandable and obvious reasons.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Oh no, he's fine. I'm not insinuating something's happened. I just think..." She sighed, moving in close and gently whispering into Ven's ear. "I think that maybe, you know... We should have another. A girl, to make it a balanced family." She smiled, moving back and giving Ven another kiss as she pulled the woman onto the bed.

"what do you think, darling?"

A sigh of relief came tumbling out of her lips and she relaxed, kissing Circe lightly on the forehead. "We could adopt Ire. After all, no one's seen my sister in forever... Or we could have another kid. Whatever makes you happier. Though we might want to wait... With your new position, there's bound to be people coming after you. I want to be at full strength if that happens," Ven said, cuddling up with Circe. Feeling the woman's heat against hers made her smile, and reminded her of why she loved cuddles.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I... Think that you may be onto something. We can have an actual girl later..." She smiled, gently slipping behind her near-human partner and giving her a soothing shoulder massage. "I feel sorry for Ire... But I suppose we should get a new name ready for her should she wish to become a part of our family. Considering Ite can be a nickname, let's call her... Irene. Irene Savan. Ire for short."

Well, it was either that, or Iridia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom