Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seoulite (PM for Invite)

141uwat.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnffs4P2oAo

It was a good night to be in Sejong, Seoul.

The capital city was a bright display of buildings and lights. Despite the late hour, there were still quite a number of people out enjoying the crisp air. Most seemed to be winding down, drifting home after a long day spent shopping or an evening out enjoying the expensive local cuisine. However, there were some that were only just getting their night started…

Cassie Choi walked her way to the font of the queue that was gathered outside Haneul Lounge. She stood just to the side of the velvet rope, waiting to cut her way to in. The young woman was not the most intimidating figure, but the way she looked down her nose at everyone certainly did speak of confidence. Just as a couple in the line took a step forward, Cassie slipped in front of them. She cast an entitled glance backwards, and then looked up at the bouncer. With her arms crossed tightly, she tapped her foot on the ground and waited impatiently.

“Well, you’re going to let me in, right?” She asked, canting her head to the side.

While her name was not the most well-known, the Choi family name was held in high esteem here on Seoul. All she had to do was drop the name of Marzena Choi, and plainly state that they were cousins. Even though Cassie viewed her pop star cousin through bitter lenses, she could not deny the power of her name-- she wasn’t above riding her coattails. And if that didn’t work, she also was not above paving the way with credits.

Luckily, she would not have to stoop that low tonight.

The large man rolled his eyes, but jabbed his thumb towards the door, and Cassie promptly flounced off. She stepped inside the club; her dark eyes immediately scanned the lounge area… almost like she was searching for someone specific. Maybe she really was. It looked like the nightlife scene had been treating Haneul Lounge pretty well, the lounge was bustling and the bar area was absolutely packed. Instead of shoving her way to the bar, she took up a spot at a cocktail table and waved down a server.

“Soju!” She yelled her order at the woman, her voice carried over the music coming from the dance floor.

Cassie kept her eyes on the door, watching all that entered…

Party people - [member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Connor Harrison"]
PS: if you need a reason to be visiting Seoul (other than to party), you could always be in the club to seek the services of Ma Gangrim. He's the club owner and secretly an infochant and slicer :)

The Reaper of Won Shasot
While on the surface, the Haneul Lounge was just another expensive club that went bump in the night, in truth the clubs owner was a purveyor of seldom known information, and slicer by trade. The kind of man Dax had learned to be wary of, but knew could be made good use of, for the right price of course.

Outside the room within which the Rogue Master stood, the loud music played, muffled sounds coming through the walls. How Dax had even gotten into the club? Well, suffice it to say it wasn't through the front door. A guard stood in front of the man, Dax's possessions laid out on a table before them both. A slugthrower, a knife, and of course, his two sabers. One by one, the guard examined each item, until he reached for the sabers. "I wouldn't touch those if you enjoy living...I just wanna ask your boss a couple questions...pay him well for it too."

[member="Cassie Choi"]

"It's been way too long since I've been to Seoul! The last time I was here I didn't even get to experience the nightlife, but tonight I'm ready to have a good time." Kaalia took in the sights and sounds of Sejong as she made her way through the line in front of Seoulite. She had been to the planet once before, back when she still was under her old Jedi master. Those days were long behind her though, and the redhead was a different person now. She wore a leather jacket that was a combination of red and black, complemented by black jeans. Black boots completed her outfit. Her lightsabers could be found inside her jacket, in case things went south. She doubted it would happen, but being prepared never hurt. She looked over her shoulder, her emerald orbs looking at who she took with her. "Such an amazing place, don't you think?"

When Kaalia arrived at the entrance, the guard was hesitant to let her in. She decided a little persuasion was needed. She reached out into the Force, letting it speak to him. "You'll let us in, won't you?" The man looked at her for a second, then nodded. "I'll let you in." The woman smirked, and made her way inside. "Now where can I get some brandy?"

[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Ara Ren"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Cassie Choi"]

Cassie had her drink in hand now and took a few dainty sips. Her dark eyes narrowed slightly; indeed she was looking for someone. She turned her gaze towards the cup in her hands and swiftly downed the rest of the contents in one swift motion.

“He has to be around here somewhere.” She mused, glancing towards the bar area.

She had been hoping to find the club’s owner, Jonathan Ma, having met him a few nights prior. Though, she had no idea about his double life and his identity as the infochant called Ma Gangrim. To Cassie, he was simply a cute guy that owned a nightclub.

The young woman hopped down from her stool and walked through the bar. A girl with flame-red hair caught her eyes for a moment; she’d always liked red hair. Though it was not a color she could ever pull off.

Just then, she spotted a glimpse of Jonathan.

The club owner wound his way through the crowd, on his way towards the private rooms. Cassie followed along, remaining a respectful distance behind him… but close enough to easily see where he was headed. He turned into a room and a guard stood just outside the door. Hmm, maybe he had some kind of important meeting?

[member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax turned around as the door opened behind him. An attractive looking man walked in and Dax watched him. Well, he wasn't dressed like another bouncer...either a guest, or the man he was looking for. "Ma Gangrim." A statement, not a question. "I have questions and I have credits. If you have answers, the credits are yours."

[member="Cassie Choi"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

To say that she’d been amused when [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] had suggested a trip to Seoul for a night of dancing, drinking, and just letting off steam in general, was an understatement. It seemed the new darkside Kaalia enjoyed partying as much as her friend, a habit Ara was all too happy to indulge.

Her hair had been pulled back and secured with an intricate clip, the long curls falling down her bare back. A deep blue silk top attached to a gold chain almost floated across her shoulders, plunging low. The chain wrapped around her neck twice, the ends falling down between her cleavage drawing more attention to the low neckline. Black skintight pants tucked into heeled boots completed the ensemble. Her saber belt wrapped around her waist, a constant accessory at this point.

The saber hilt in question was tucked in a hidden holster at the small of her back, hidden by flowing fabric and hair.

She wrapped on arm around Kaalia’s and leaned on her shoulder from behind, grinning wickedly as the girl used her mind tricks to gain the trio entrance into the club. She followed her friend in, flashing the bouncer a flirty grin and swaying her hips along with the beat of the music echoing from the depths of the club. She’d be lying if it wasn’t also for [member="Connor Harrison"]’s benefit, who hopefully followed the two disciples into the busy club.

”I’ll grab us some, if you two will find a table.” She purred, releasing the red-headed with a light kiss on the cheek and an approving wink. ”Nice job, Kaal.”

The club was busy and filled with sweaty bodies, alcohol, and pulsing bass. Exactly the kind of place she’d enjoy winding down at.

She flashed Connor a seductive smirk and sauntered off towards the bar at the far side of the dance floor. A few easy moves combined with just the right glances garnered her easy access to the front of the line..

”Three Corellian Brandies, please.” She raised an eyebrow and curled her lips up at a young club goer who was blatantly appraising the young woman in their midst. Time to see if she was still as good at the flirting game as she used to be.

[member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Cassie Choi"]

Would he choose to go to Seoul for a night out off his own accord? No.

Would he choose to go with [member="Ara Ren"] and [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] for a night out? Maybe.

Would he choose to go with Ara wherever she went? Always.

For her, he would move mountains or pull them apart if she desired. Right now, they had formed a unique bond and the early foundations of a strong unity within the First Order and the Ren. So when both his closest allies, one being his lover, opted to go for a night out, he joined them.

The club of choice was alive with strong auras, pulsating music and a number of sights and smells to stir the senses. Connor hadn't much of a social wardrobe, but he at least had casual civilian attire and so made the best use of one outfit to blend in a little. His lightsaber hilt was fixed to his hip, tied around with a brown belt and covered by his jacket.

the_underworld_by_joshhutchinson-d96le3n.jpg

Following the two ladies in, both looking perfect, Connor moved away slightly to scope the place out. He scanned the room to gauge the patrons, the security, the exits, the troublemakers. Locking eyes with Ara as she moved away, he gave her a quick wink of approval as he watched her with hungry eyes before turning to walk with Kaalia to a table, passing by those shouting in conversation or cheering as they watched the stimulating dancers on stage. This was another world to Connor, but he didn't care - this was their night, not his.

"You look lovely, Kaal,” he shouted to her as he let her sit at a neon blue table, "and you should be proud.”

Not just for her look, but how she now carried herself.

Kaalia smiled as she felt [member="Ara Ren"] lean on her shoulder. She nodded at her mentioning of getting the drinks, and the quick kiss on the cheek made the redhead look at her with a smug face. She returned the wink. "All it took was a little convincing." Her posture was beaming was confidence.

The woman chuckled seeing [member="Connor Harrison"] look at Ara with eyes that hid nothing. "Aren't the two of you just adorable together? I honestly thought you two would be too busy with more... Personal affairs to come along. Good to see I haven't been forgotten about just yet." She smiled, notifying him that she was more joking than anything. The two made their was to an open table. She sat down on a neon blue chair, looking around to take in all the faces in the crowd. "Well, thank you. I'm glad to see the effort didn't go unnoticed. Although," She looked around for a moment, seeing other people taking note of her. "I don't think you're the only one who saw." A smirk was drawn on her face, taking in some of the faces. She had to admit that the ladies of Seoul were very good looking. One of them was definitely a native, and she sent a warm smile towards the woman as they made quick eye contact. It seemed she was occupied with something however, as Kaalia saw that she was taking a pretty direct route towards a door. She shrugged. "I could really use that drink by now. I hope Ara gets back soon."

[member="Cassie Choi"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

Ma Gangrim had a seat and motioned for [member="Dax Fyre"] to sit across from him. His facial was expression cold and inscrutable, only showing the slightest hint of interest at the mention of credits. Lacing his hands together on the table top, he leaned forward slightly.

“Then tell me what it is that you would like to know.” He canted his head to the side.

Meanwhile, Cassie passed by the private room, attempting to steal a peek inside through the glass. The bouncer outside the door gave her a stern look, and his frown deepened when she tried to pass by for a second time. No doubt, those inside the room would have caught sight of her prying eyes.

The bouncer’s hand found her wrist.

“I’d move on if I were you, girl.” The large man said and gave her a push in the direction of the bar.

Cassie snatched her hand away from the man and stood there looking highly offended. Did he really just do that? Nobody talked to her that way. Of course, if she’d listened to the little voice in her head that urged her to listen… she might have been able to avoid making a scene. But she rarely listened to those nagging words.

“Hey! How dare you! I have business here, just so you know.” She crossed her arms defiantly, “I’m here to see… him.” She gave a vague gesture towards the room.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Connor Harrison"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax didn't take a seat until Ma Gangrim did. The man leaned forward as he spoke, arms resting on the table, "I want to know everything you do about any and all artifacts pertaining to Darth Nihilus." the man said curtly. Before the infochant could respond some shouting...or rather louder, angrier shouting, could be heard just out the door from which they were behind. "Unhappy guests?" he said sarcastically, waiting to see what the man would do.

[member="Cassie Choi"], [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Connor Harrison"]

Leaning her right arm on the bar and resting her head on her palm, she smiled sweetly at the boy a few stools down from her. He raised his glass, eyes openly appraising the young woman, gaze pausing as he took in the exposed skin, curve of her hips, and the seductive smile. She returned his glance with one of her own, eyes lighting on the short cut blonde hair, slight stubble, and baby blue eyes. His black leather jacket was well worn, a size too big over a think red shirt. Black distressed pants tucked into old combat boots screamed drifter to her experienced eyes.

Taking her look as an invitation, he rose from the tool and sauntered over, her eyes sparkling in amusement as he added a little swagger to his step. She watched him as he approached from half-lowered lids, assessing.

Twenty-something. A former soldier in training, probably a drop-out. He stopped a few feet away from her, placing one hand on the bar beside hers and leaning in much closer than he had a right to. The stink of whiskey and death sticks on his breath made her change her opinion. A gambler, probably from some money, drifting from one planet to another looking for the next good time.

Her grin widened as she recognized an easy mark when one came by.

"Heya, babe. What's a girl like you doin' on a rock like this?"

She raised an eyebrow at his less-than intelligent opening line. Her expression softened, tilting her head enough to send her hair cascading over one shoulder.

"Just looking for a little....fun."

Laughing lightly, she placed her hand over the one holding his glass of light gold liquid. Raising one eyebrow in question, she smiled as he handed over the glass with a hopeful grin. The sip she took was disguising, but she managed to choke it down before passing the tumbler back, noting as his fingers lingered over hers.

"I prefer Correllian Brandy myself, but not half bad."

"A brandy for the lady." He called out to the bartender, turning away from her for a moment. His eyes flashed back to hers, that silky smile still plastered across her face. "Make that two. Can't have a hot thing like you drinkin' on your own now can I?" HE tipped back the rest of his glass, setting it roughly on the counter with a smirk.

"That's generous but my friend over there would hate to be left out." Ara tossed her head in the direction of [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] and [member="Connor Harrison"] , the movement vague enough to leave him wondering exactly which table she referred to.

"Make it three, Carl." He called out with hardly a hesitation. Her grin turned feral and she turned away, offering him a view of her bare back, long hair, and the curve of her hips.

The bartender, probably not named Carl if his scowl was any indication, brought over the three glasses promptly, a bit confused as to the double order. Before he could open his mouth to question it, Ara leaned forward and plucked all three glasses off the counter with the skill of someone well versed in balancing multiple beverages.

"They're on him, thanks love." She purred, winking and setting off away from the bar and the stunned expression of the poor boy she left in her wake.

What was going on acros the bar. Connor couldn't help look for little intricacies in places like this, and rooms guarded by bouncers were always interesting.

Was it a place for a bit of private fun? Or a place for private business deals? He craned his head to one side to look as a female - [member="Cassie Choi"] - was getting into some bother. Probably after a quick fix or something.

Connor then looked [member="Ara Ren"] and saw her talking to another young man. His mouth turned up in a sly grin. She knew what she was going, and she was probably getting just what she wanted.

He turned back to the room, pointing, and leant over to [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] beside him.

"What goes on in those rooms?”

Only when he looked to her did he notice her attention was on a group of girls drinking and laughing a few tables down. Connor looked between the two. He shook his head a chuckled, going back to his own curiosity, and waiting for Ara to return.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Kaalia's attention snapped back to [member="Connor Harrison"] when he asked the question. "Oh, sorry. I think we both know how distracting the ladies can be." She chuckled for a moment before continuing. "If I had to guess, private business. Probably not very legal. Unfortunately, I don't have time to enforce the law on a free day." The redhead raised an eyebrow as a questioning look appeared on her face. "You're not going to do what I think you're going to do, right? This is a night out."

She looked over to the bar, where she saw [member="Ara Ren"] collect their drinks. Next to her was a man with a face that was nothing short of flustered, revealing that her friend had worked her charms once again. "How she keeps doing it is impressive. How she keeps doing it to me is a mystery." The woman looked over to Connor. "Can I just say that from my point of view you're the luckiest guy alive, and that I'm insanely jealous? Because it's true."

[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Cassie Choi"]

Ma Gangrim merely perked a brow in response to [member="Dax Fyre"]’s request. He pulled a sleek datapad from his coat pocket and spent a moment in silence, the light from the screen flickered across his face. Once the information had been placed on a small datachip, Gangrim placed the datachip on the table and then put his palm overtop.

“The credits, if you please.” He said, bowing his head slightly. “I think you’ll find it well worth it.”

The infochant had connections that extended far beyond Seoul, and his sources had provided, just like they always did. He placed the datapad securely back into his coat as he waited, but his eyes shifted towards the door. Of course, there were always some feisty club goers… it was just part of the business.

Ma Gangrim wouldn’t have said a thing, but the door suddenly swung open and Cassie Choi strolled inside. Having managed to convince the bouncer of a connection with Ma Gangrim, he’d let her through.

“I thought you said you’d call me,” Cassie said to the club owner.

Gangrim narrowed his eyes; he scarcely remembered this girl… but not enough to know her name.

“This really isn’t the time.” He said, and motioned for the bouncer. It seemed that there would need to be some staff turnover here at Haneul Lounge in the near future. But the large man obeyed, and wrapped thick arms around Cassie’s petite frame. However, she decided that she would not leave quite so easily.

With a wild flailing of legs and arms, she attempted to keep stay her ground. The commotion made Ma Gangrim stand to his feet, and the datachip sat alone on the table... momentarily unprotected.

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Ara Ren"]

The dance floor was packed, but the brunette made her way across it easily, a few shakes of the hip, coy smiles, and winks ensured most of the dancers flowed around her, all three drinks secure in her grip. She cleared the throng and gazed around, searching for her companions, eyes lighting up as she spotted [member="Connor Harrison"] and [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] at a table not too far from where she exited.

An easy smile disguised the calculating appraisal of the room. Taking note of the layout of the room, each exit and door was accounted for, including the figure disappearing into one of them. Each feature of the club was filed away should a fast escape be needed, but ignored for the time being.

The thumping bass changed tempo, the song changing to one with a faster rhythm and electric undertones. With each pulse of the music, she swayed her hips from one side to the other, her hair swinging in the opposite direction as she approached the table.

”You two look positively cozy over here. Did I interrupt something?”

Setting all three glasses in the center of the table, one in front of each of the disciples, she raised an eyebrow. Practically shouting to be heard over the music, Ara picked up her glass and saluted her lover and friend with it.

[color-gold]”To a night off.”[/color]

Downing the amber liquid in one gulp, she eyed her red-headed friend, one corner of her lips turned up. Her empty snifter hit the table and almost immediately her hands wrapped around Kaalia’s arm again.

”Dance with me!”

She waited long enough for the girl to down her own beverage before dragging her to the dance floor. Ignoring any protests from the previously shyer of the two, Ara pushed through to the center of the amalgamation of bodies and immediately launched into motion. Her torso, hips, and hair swayed in time with the pulsing beat, arms wrapped around Kaalia’s shoulders and neck in an effort to keep her from leaving.

She laughed as they danced, eyes glinting with joy and mischief. Once she was satisfied that her companion wasn’t going to abandon her, Ara turned her back against her friend, one arm reaching up and wrapping around Kaalia’s neck, hips gyrating against her friend. If she thought the position and their closeness would make the other Ren uncomfortable, she didn’t care.

She gazed out across the room, locking eyes with the third of their trio from across the pulsing mass of bodies. Her half-lowered lids and seductive smile taunted him as they danced. Tossing her hair behind her, she picked up the pace, eyes closed enjoying the power in the music and movement.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax shot to his feet soon after Ma Gangrim, pushing off the table with his hands, a clatter resounding as his chair toppled over from the force he stood with. However, as he pushed off the table, one deft hand quickly swiped the data chip, hopefully without the infochant's notice. The girl had unwittingly provided the perfect distraction. He'd have to buy her a drink as thanks.

"I would've thought that a man with a job like yours would understand more the need for tight security and tight lips." the Rogue Master snapped at the info dealer as the small woman was dragged, kicking and screaming out. "I think I'll find another to give my credits to. Good day." Dax's voice dripped with venom, a veil behind which hid a sly internal smile. Quickly the Rogue collected his things and made his way to the door, data chip pinned between the meat of his thumb and his palm, so that it appeared as if he held nothing. Perhaps a trained and clever eye could spot the sleight.

[member="Cassie Choi"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Ara Ren"], [member="Connor Harrison"]

A night off. What was one of those?

Connor never opted to come to places like this – Force knows people had tired in the past. But that was where his past needed to stay. In the past. A new era, a new Connor. However, he was curious as to the private rooms. Not for gain, of course, but just what sort of place this was. If there was any risk posed to him or the Ren or First Order, he wanted to know and be aware.

It was harder than expected to fully turn off, but he tried.

[member="Ara Ren"] broke the conversation up with her less than quiet arrival, dancing and smiling and simply attracting all sorts of attention. Something was said, but with the music deafening them, it wasn’t easy to make out, but with a raise of the glasses, it was probably a toast.

Connor took his, raised it and necked it. The skin crawled across his throat as the drink – whatever it was – warmed him inside out. Strong stuff.

Leaning his head into a support made by his fingers on a propped up elbow, he simply looked on in amusement as Ara was off again, dragging a rather unsuspecting [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] to the electric dance floor.

Connor just watched the two. Right now, they were all he had in his life. Sure, he had a few loose allies dotted around the Outer Rim, but many had simply disappeared or acted out of personal gain when they needed his help. These two, along with the other Ren and few faces of the First Order, where his foundations. They were his allies and friends. Kaalia was one who proved so much and was eager to ascend and become something great with him. Ara was the woman who had wrapped her dark tendrils around his heart and latched on.

He would do anything for these two, and he simply smiled as he watched them dance. As the self-confidence was slowly growing, so to was his trust in Ara and her respect. He had to show both in order to keep her, and that was something he would do. She glowed on the dance floor, and everything revolved around her and her rather surprisingly good dance partner!

With a wink across the room, Connor watched her dance. He was nothing but proud.

But, then, his eyes flicked across to the private rooms. Something was pulling him to them. Something – or someone. He wasn’t sure. He didn’t act on it, just looked at the woman, the bouncer and the shadows moving behind them in the room.

Kaalia's eyes lit up as [member="Ara Ren"] arrived with the drinks. "I was only trying to convince him to relax for once. I think a drink would help with that." She took the glass that was put in front of her in hand and saluted the two. "Bottoms up!" She finished the drink as quickly as the others did, slamming the empty glass back down with a satisfying thud. She enjoyed the buzz for a moment before getting dragged onto the floor by Ara. "No need to drag me along!" The redhead turned to [member="Connor Harrison"] before she would be pulled out of earshot. "I'm sorry that I'm stealing your girl for a second, Connor! I don't really have much of a choice here!" Kaalia truly was sorry, but to say she didn't want this to happen would be a lie. She wondered if anyone in their right mind would reject dancing with someone like Ara, and quickly concluded that was an impossibility. How she keeps doing it to me is a mystery.

As the two got onto the dancefloor, she felt Ara's arms wrap around her shoulders and neck after she turned around against her. It was too late to go back now. She'd blame it on the brandy and Ara's persuasiveness. The redhead put her hands on Ara's hips as they gyrated, and her torso moved along with the music. She ignored the people around her, blind to any attention the two would gather. Where at the military ball she was uncomfortable even being present, here she felt completely at ease. Not only was the setting way more befitting to someone like her, she herself was way different compared to the ball.

[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Cassie Choi"]

As [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] ’s hands settled on Ara’s hips, she smiled and took a step back, further pressing herself against her friend. Her gaze never left [member="Connor Harrison"] ’s, each movement a taunt and a beckon, even though she knew dancing was hardly his favorite past time. Like her friend, she ignored the looks they were garnering, lost in her own little world of booze and music.

When Connor turned his head to glance away at something deep in the club, her eyebrows turned down in a slight frown. She knew he wasn’t the partying type, but some part of her needed to teach him how to loosen up. When they’d first met, he’d been serious and direct, but part of him had met her teasing with his own. Now, now he was almost too rigid, too pent up. He needed to find a balance or they’d implode.

Following his gaze to the small commotion in the back, she eyed a young girl being thrown out of a private room, nearly kicking and screaming. Her eyebrows wined up in surprise, her grin amused. Probably some young thing trying to gain access to the V.I.P. rooms, nothing too unusual.

What had her freezing in place, hands dropping from her friend’s neck, and eyes turning a sickly gold-amber as she pulled power from around them, was the appearance of [member="Dax Fyre"].

Her frown turned predatory and thunderous as rage uncoiled and snapped in the pit of her stomach, the disciple taking off through the mass of bodies without so much as a word to Kaalia. There was nothing nice or gentle about her passage, if the dancers didn’t move, she shoved them aside. Sending her awareness out, she was satisfied when his aura felt the same as it had weeks before, on Coruscant.

”Tag you bastard.”

As she reached the end of the end of the dance floor, one hand shot up as she used the force to push the Rogue back through the door he’d been attempting to exit. He’d picked the wrong club and the wrong girl to mess with. Time to replay him for her new scars.

[member="Cassie Choi"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"You're joking..." the Master said in a clearly displeased manner as he watched the Dark Sider from...it had to be a month or two ago...approach, roughly shoving aside the club-goers aside as she made her way to him. Where Dax was about to clip his sabers back onto his belt, he stopped, instead slipping the data chip into his pocket, then spinning the saber in the right around so that it would ignite in a reverse grip.

"You're just begging to die aren't you?" the man snarled as he awaited her approach, her first move. Hadn't the woman learned her lesson the first time? Well fine...if she wanted to die, he'd happily oblige her. In fact, he'd relish in it.

No sooner had the woman cleared the crowd did she raise her arm to unleash a kinetic blast. Dax raised his own arms, bring them to create an 'X' before himself, a brief barrier of the Force winking into existence as the Blast connected. The woman's Force push managed to push the man backwards, his boots skidding along the floor several feet backwards, but not stumbling. That was how it was? As the Rogue brought his arms back down, fire swept from his right hand, blazing towards the woman in an arc. Not enough to kill anyone, too many civilians still around for Dax's taste. But it would certainly hurt.

[member="Ara Ren"], [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], [member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Cassie Choi"], [member="Joza Perl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom