Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Senseless Violence....Yes Please

BozPityconcept.jpg
Boz Pity
Rumour had it that the Alliance to Restore the Republic once had a base on the planet of Boz Pity. However as Hadzu'ska wandered the ruins of one of it's many cities, he found that rumour hard to believe. The planet itself seemed to be a graveyard, the only creatures that actually inhabited the world were small scavengers, womp rats and the like. People tried to avoid the planet and it's system altogether, which was why the Sith had chosen this world to serve as a trap to young Jedi. Over the many years since the Sith's reemergence to the galaxy, many Jedi died at the hands of the Sith's crimson blades. However before leaving their corpses to rot, Jedi holo-communicators were taken so to be used later on as a lure. Hadzu'ska and another apprentice, who he had yet to meet, had been tasked with setting up these communicators on the planet, to lure the unsuspecting Jedi into a trap and murder them, thinning the pitiful Order's ranks. Hadzu'ska had only encountered Jedi once before, and the thought of that battle still exhilarated him to this day. He had grown stronger sense then, his knowledge in the dark side had increased ten fold, and he was itching to hack his blade into yet another force-sensitive victim.

Walking over to the skeleton of some long dead creature hanging over a ravine, he entertained himself by playing with the skull, studying the creatures long tusks as he threw it up in the air and caught it with the Force on it's descent. After a few minutes of waiting, the Sith Apprentice began to grow tired of his plaything, wondering what could be taking the other Sith so long. Staring out into the depths of the valley below him, he began to notice a small silhouette making it's way up the large incline. As the figure got closer to Hadzu'ska he began to make out more of the person approaching him. Judging by his tall masculine form, the apprentice assumed he was male and when he caught sight of the lightsaber hanging at his side, Hadzu'ska knew this was the apprentice he had been waiting for. Calling down to him he shouted, "Finally we can get started. What took you so long? Taking in the scenery?"

@[member="Dovinus"]

Dovinus

D
Trekking his way up the steep hill, Dovinus shaded his eyes with the palm of his hand so he could a view of the other apprentice without the heavy glare. "Cheez, what a greeting. No 'Hey!' or 'how are you', not even a 'how was your trip?' We are impatient aren't we? Some people have no appreciation for ruins." the sith yelled, Shooting the human a green smirk. Dovinus cracked his knuckles lazily and let out a load and overly exaggerated yawn. The ghostly stone skeletons of what were once buildings had entertained him for a while, hoping from rock to rock like a child and yelling like an animal to see the wildlife run scared. He had certainly taken his time getting the area he was to meet his fellow apprentice in order to plant a trap for an unsuspecting Jedi. He had never worked with this Sith before, but he had heard rumors he could through one heck of a temper tantrum. Once at the top of the incline he finally got a good look at what he was going to spend most of the day irritating. The expression the human had welcomed him with was one of disapproval, which was to be expected. Not many apprentices were fond of Dovinus. Cocking his head to the side, the skull that the sith had been playing with caught the mirialan's attention. Grinning, Dovinus sent the skull flying with a flick of his wrist, merrily watching it as it shot though the mist and smashed into a ruin, shattered into tiny pieces.

"Don't you just love the sound of skulls crashing? I know I do." Dovinus said sarcastically, before clapping his green hands together. "So...ahh...you...Sorry, I forgot ya' name? Something with an ZzzzZZZzzzz sound in it right?" He asked.

@[member="Hadzu'ska-Dyo"]

The other apprentice, a Mirialan he recognised, shouted back at Hadzu'ska as he hiked up the last of the hill. Choosing to ignore the Apprentice's attempt to get of a bite out of him, Hadzu'ska sat back down on the skeleton, a look of disapproval on his face. "Am I really going to have spend a few days with this clown? What have I done for the Sith Lords to punish me like this?" The human watched as the other Sith eyed up the the skull he had recently been entertaining himself with. Flicking his hand upwards, the skull was sent flying, shattering as it made contact with a wall amongst the nearby ruins. Hadzu'ska opened his mouth to make his disappointment known, but he quickly shut it. He wasn't going to give this idiot the satisfaction of success, although he was getting on his nerves. Clapping his hands together as the task was completed, he continued to say "So...ahh...you...Sorry, I forgot ya' name? Something with an ZzzzZZZzzzz sound in it right?" THAT'S IT! Without having to move a leg, Hadzu'ska was standing right in front of the Mirialan. Grabbing him by the collar of his shirt , the Sith pulled him up to his face so that the man would be able to feel his breathe on his face. "Listen here you kriffing idiot, let's get a few things straight before we start working together. One; my name is HADZU'SKA, got it memorised? Two; you don't do anything, not even open your mouth without my say so, got it? And three; if you 'ever' crack another joke in my presence, I will see to it that you end up like my friend over there that you just threw into the ruins. Got all that smart guy?" Without waiting for an answer he turned walking in the direction of the ruins, leaving the Mirialan to think over what he had just said, taking deep breathes to ease the colour in his cheeks from his rageful rant.

@[member="Dovinus"]

Dovinus

D
There was so much unnecessary rage radiating from the human when he grasped Dovinus's collar that the mirialan thought it would make his tattoos peel off. There was nothing wrong with a bit of anger, but this guy seemed to waste it on really stupid things. Trust my luck to be paired with a toddler with a ego he didn't deserve, he thought to himself. Studying the human the mirialan took the opportunity to have a small peek in the guy's head. Crossing the weakened mental barriers Dovinus's suspicions were confirmed. Narcissistic, obsessed with getting the highest of praise from his superiors....daddy issues. At least he wasn't totally psychotic. Dovinus held up his hands in mock surrender as Hadzu'ska made his little threats, the mirialan was barely suppressing boyish laughter as he half smirked at him. Once the other sith released him, Dovinus let out a loud chuckle. "WOAH! You are a RIOT aren't you Hadzu? This is gonna be a doosie!" He yelled. Man, the rumors were true. He was so EASY to wind up! One comment, and he snaps. He's the kind of guy who doesn't like to be made a fool out of.

Those were Dovinus's favorite type of people.

After watching the other sith seethe for a while, Dovinus began to explode the surroundings. Kicking a few stones with his foot and activating and deactivating one of his crimson lightsabers over and over again just for the humming noise it made, Dovinus decided it was time he introduced himself.

"Name's Dovnius by the way, I don' know if you have heard it around the academy but...I'm bit of a rising star." he said with a menacing grin, walking over to Hadzu'ska's front so he could see his reaction.

He just won't kriffing shut up will he? Hadzu'ska thought, looking up to the Boz Pity sky, praying that the mission would be completed quickly so he could get away from the very vocal Sith Apprentice. The Mirialan's voice echoed through the ruins, piercing the human's ear drums as it bounced back in his direction. The nickname 'Hadzu' left a bit of a sting on Hadzu'ska's pride but he forced himself not to react. Things would just get worse if he bit back at the snarky comments. "Worse for the Mirialan I should say", Hadzu'ska muttered, chuckling at the thought of choking the man, not so talkative now are we? The sound of footsteps soon caught up with Hadzu'ska as the other apprentice ran in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. "Name's Dovinus by the way, I don' know if you have heard it around the academy but...I'm bit of a rising star." the Mirialan said. Oh great, a cocky clown, he thought. "Well it's a pleasure, Dovinus", Hadzu'ska said sarcastically, walking around the other man and continuing towards the ruins. "Now that we've got through all the pleasantries, why don't we get started." Taking a small leather bag from within his robe, he took a tiny object out, showing it to Dovinus. "This is a Jedi holo-communicator, I want you to go and activate the emergency beacon on all of them in the that tower over there." Hadzu'ska pointed in the direction of one of the many decaying tower-like structures. "Once you've done that return to me. That sound simple enough for you to handle?"

@[member="Dovinus"]

Dovinus

D
So he likes to play the leader does he? typical. Dovinus thought as he clipped his lightsaber to his belt. "Ah huh, maybe if you through a please in the front of that then maybe I'll consider it, Hadzu. Manners never killed anyone!" he said and snatched the small object out of the other sith's hand and studied it with wide child-like eyes. He'd do the dirty work. Let the human think he was the big hot shot for a little while. Turning on his heal he began to whistle, casually walking toward the haunting ruins that peeked out from the mist that was beginning to form. Climbing the first pile of stones he pretended to wobble, laughing a mad man as he jumped from rock to rock, leaping with a wide grin on his green lips.

Once getting to the highest point he began to set up the emergency beacon and stared up at the grey sky, shading his eyes once again before calling upon the force to assist him in his jump, Dovinus thrust himself into the air and handed perfectly next to Hadzu'ska and yelled "BOO!" in his ear.

"MISSION COMPLETED LIEUTENANT MOODY STANGER!" He whooped happily, his grin not reaching his eyes.

And now we wait for a Jedi to fall into the trap. Lame.

@[member="Valx Raizod"]

Ignoring Dovinus' smart remark, he watched the apprentice climb the ruins until he reached his destination. Satisfied that he had completed the task, Hadzu'ska turned around, searching for a place to set up camp. He had just pulled up a holo of the surrounding area on his comlink, when a voice yelled in his ear, BOO! "For Kriffs sake" he muttered, turning to look at the culprit. "Surprise, Surprise, it's you." the human said dryly. Dovinus, obviously thrilled by scaring the other apprentice, had started to jump around, bursting with excitement, a large grin beginning to grow on his face. He may as well just tell the Jedi we're here, you gotta hate the newbies, Hadzu'ska told himself. Walking over to the overly enthusiastic apprentice, he placed his hands on the man's shoulders, stopping him from moving. His voice surprisingly calm, he said, "Dovinus you gotta stop with the shouting, do you want the Jedi to know we're here? Now can you please help me set up camp. We're going to be waiting a while." Hoping that his good cop routine would have some affect on the Mirialan, he began to set off towards a small alcove of trees that would serve as their camp site. Blood boiled as he thought towards the events that were nearly upon them. Alright Jedi, let's have some fun.

@[member="Dovinus"]
@[member="Valx Raizod"]

Valx Raizod

PkMn Trainer Red
Valx Raizod walked through the thick forests of Boz Pity. He was there for one reason--relaxation. One might ask, "Why go to a wretched, useless, uninhabited planet for relaxation?" well that's just it--he was alone. He wanted peace and quiet, and so far he'd achieved it. His fellow Jedi were camped a couple hundred miles away from where he was, and he had no intention of returning just yet. They had warned him of recent Sith activity on the planet and urged him to take the necessary precautions. For a blind man, he was fairly proficient in the art of Soresu-style combat. His dual guard shotos afforded him good protection when used correctly.

He stopped and kneeled down, smelling a flower that had just bloomed, "You smell delightful!" He exclaimed to the flower.

Valx continued walking through the forest, unaware of the looming threat. Indeed there was Sith activity on Boz Pity...

@[member="Dovinus"]

JEDI. Hadzu'ska sat up abruptly, extending his awareness outwards, covering the surrounding area. There he was. A lone figure wandering the nearby forest. What a fool, the Jedi had no idea what he was getting himself into, and to walk into it alone, sheer idiocy. Quickly getting up from his make-shift bed, he hurried over to the sleeping Dovinus, his tanned skin shone from the early morning sun, making his pink, fresh scars received from his Master, stand out. Prodding him with his foot, he said, "Dovinus, get up, the Jedi are here. Hurry up and get dressed." Returning to his own rucksack, he pulled out his robes, hastily putting them over his scarred torso. Clipping his lightsaber and comlink to his belt, he turned to find the Mirialan Apprentice still lying there, not having moved an inch from his original position. Using the Force, Hadzu'ska lifted the man up, let him hover a metre above the ground before releasing his grip and watched him collide with the hard ground. "I won't say it again, get up NOW." he hissed in Dovinus' ear.

@[member="Dovinus"]

Dovinus

D
"STANG!" The mirialan cursed as his body smashed onto the cold hard ground. Grimacing the green, tattooed Sith stretched casually, bending backwards click his spine into place. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of their scars this morning..." Dovinus smirked, noting the deep gashes that were no doubt his master's doing. Oh how he loved to rub salt in the wound. The mirialan took his merry old time dressing himself, constantly yawning as he slipped his old and batter black shirt...his clothes were far less nice then the ones Hadzu wore around. Strapping both his sabers to his belt Dovinus rolled his shoulder blades, shifting his force sense into the distance he felt what was getting Hadzu all worked up. Jedi, yes. Powerful, no.

"Well do ya' wanna give the poor nerf herder a warm welcome or not?" He said, a mischievous smirk emerging on the young man's face...and a dark glint shining in his eyes surfacing. Without looking back at the other apprentice Dov began to stride in the direction of the poor, unsuspecting Jedi.

NOW the fun begins.

@[member="Valx Raizod"]

Something seemed to have changed in the Mirialan's eyes and attitude as the duo hunted down their prey through the forest. "Not as talkative today?" he asked his partner, curious to the obvious change in the Apprentice. His earlier comment had caused a smirk to appear on the human's face, but he had not let it's presence known to the jokester, don't won't him thinking I've gotten soft. The pair continued to walk softly amongst the trees, slowly closing in on their unsuspecting victim. Extending his awareness again, he could determine that the Jedi was only a few metres in front of them, unable to see them as a result of the densely packed trees. Stopping Dovinus in his tracks, he said, "Dovinus, let's form a mind meld. It'll allow us to telepathically communicate with each other, so we can better coordinate our attacks." Extending his mental awareness towards the Mirialan, he encountered fortified resistance. Eyes closed to concentrate on the task, he whispered again, "I need you to lower your mental barriers so I can form the meld."

@[member="Dovinus"]

Valx Raizod

PkMn Trainer Red
Valx stopped dead in his tracks. He was being followed. He took a big whiff of the air and smelled the charred remains of a campfire nearby. He could hear faint whispering in the distance. There was a darkness that descended over him. Sith. He thought it best to not let them think he was aware of their presence, so stooped and took a drink of his water before continuing forward.

"Sith," Valx muttered under his breath.

Valx kept an open channel on his comlink in case of an emergency, but he was fairly sure he wouldn't need it. Now he would reveal to them that he was armed. Valx drew his lightsaber tonfas and ignited them, keeping them faced out and down.

"I know you're there, Sith," Valx shouted into the canopy, "I can sense you worlds away. What is it you are doing here on this desolate planet anyway? Does it remind you of your heart? They are so very similar. Besides, a padawan is not much of a trophy, especially a blind one. You'll be the laughing stock of your whole council. So you bring back the head of a blind padawan, who was alone in the woods? Any acolyte with a vibroblade can do that!" Valx taunted them, laughing at their pathetic ways.

@[member="Dovinus"]

Dovinus

D
"You don't want to see inside my head, Hadzu'ska." He whispered.

The mirialan turned to the human with a expression on his face that could only be described as dark. No smile could be found on Dovinus's face as he stared at Hadzu with eyes that looked over then the rest of him. There was an aura of calamity and mysteriousness following the young sith. However, as soon as the Jedi yelled his pathetic excuse for a taunt, Dovinus was snapped back to his normal self.

"Ahhh, there he is." He smirked, before jumping into the trees. Hopping like lightening from brunch to brunch...the alien barely made any noise. Once above the jedi he slammed onto the ground behind the padawan, landing crouched like a frog. "Hey now Jedi, who ever said we were taken ya' for a prize? Padawans make for good practice. All jumpy, and feisty....but not as strong as the real thing." The boy explained before slowly standing up.

@[member="Valx Raizod"]

Irritated by the Mirialan's sudden change, Hadzu'ska opened his eyes, returning the dark glare with an equally menacing one. What's got you all acting so strange, Dovinus? Hadzu'ska thought. Before he could say another word the sound of an ignited lightsaber echoed throughout the forest, catching both Sith's attentions. The lightsaber was followed a voice, "What a pathetic taunt, like we're going to fall for that so easily, right Dov...." Hadzu'ska stopped mid-sentence as Dovinus sprang up into the canopy of tree's, leaping from branch to branch, slowly escaping the human's line of sight. You idiot, you're going to give us away! Quickly using a Force-enhanced leap he landed on another branch and began to follow the Mirialan through the dense forest, increasing his speed to catch up to the agile apprentice.

Hadzu'ska landed next to Dovinus, just missing what he had said to the young Jedi standing in front of them. The young man had both of his weapons ignited, the energy blades casting their light across the dark landscape. Walking over to the Mirialan, he murmured in his ear "We'll discuss what you did wrong later," he raised his voice so that the male Jedi could hear. "For now we've got a Jedi to entertain." Discarding his long cloak, he threw it over a low branch, revealing a dark, black shirt covered in red stains, a mark representing each duel he had taken part in. Igniting his own weapon, the area was bathed in a crimson glow, highlighting the fire visible in his yellow eyes. "You made a big mistake coming here on your own Jedi, and now your going to face the consequences." Calling upon the force, Hadzu'ska used it to enhance his leap, sending him flying with such speed towards his opponent, lightsaber swinging, aiming to slash his hip and carry on through his torso. Now the fun begins!

@[member="Dovinus"]
@[member="Valx Raizod"]

Valx Raizod

PkMn Trainer Red
Valx turned around as not one, but two Sith leaped down from their hiding spot. He turned his lightsaber tonfas around so the blade was going up his forearm, then he took a defensive stance about 20 ft back from them. He knew the risks of coming out alone, if he died, so be it. Everyone was dying, but today wasn't his time.

"So you outnumber me too? That seems a little unfair to me wouldn't you say," Valx said in a mocking tone, "or is this a little excursion for you and your... apprentice?"

Valx knew that if he could get their emotions flaring, they would act out of rage, making hasty decisions and not thinking about their actions. A cheap strategy maybe, but so was two on one. Valx shed his cloak, revealing a white tunic underneath. He assumed they were wearing black or red--the colors Sith favored the most because of there dark natures. He circled them slowly.

"So shall we review? You're attacking a lone, blind padawan, whom you outnumber, in an isolated area. Come on guys, I thought you were better than this," Valx said as a matter of fact way, "we know you're the bastard son of an Askajian slave girl."

Valx waited for their rebuttle, which would probably come as Force lightning.

@[member="Dovinus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom