Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Senate Hall OOC | Collective & CSA

Whisper

Lean, Mean, Slicin' Machine
pzw4C8l.gif

All teh hax

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Lady Kay"], [member="Janeth Farr"],

Is there a room for neighboring allies to join once/if the terrorist attacks actually to the point that CSA would know about them and they would actually make a call to summon reinforcements?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="HK-36"] - You are just itching to prove a point to Kay, aren't ya? :p

I'm not sure what the extent of the attack will be, but if need be, she'll send a message out to her close neighbour.

Kay-Larr

[member="Gorba the Hutt"] - Really? You're not trying to butter me up for my winnings in the auction, are ya?

[member="Darth Carnifex"] - Hahaha. Thanks, but no thanks :p

Lady Kay said:
Really? You're not trying to butter me up for my winnings in the auction, are ya?
Gorba merely desires harmonious and prosperous trade between the peoples of Hutt space and the CSA. The terrorist attacks on Kwenn station and this future one are appalling and he offers any support he can.

(but also here's some butter)

Kay-Larr

Then, out of the interest of peaceful trade relations, I will accept [member="Gorba the Hutt"] 's generous offer of support...

(By the Force, help me...Not every day that a Hutt wants to...help...)

Kay-Larr

Given that the Coalition is the closest to our capital world, [member="Theo Vereen"] , then it would make sense for them to show up if the call is made. So thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom