Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Semper MedTech laboratories

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Gerion Ardik"]

Name: Laboratory #2 "Semper Medtech"
lab_79_01_by_cl88-d45k097.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/218/3/c/lab_79_01_by_cl88-d45k097.jpg

Intent: This structure is part of Semper Medtechs growing prescence in the underground drug industry and an important staging Point for operations and cooperation with other factions.
Classification: Laboratory, drug production facility.
Location: Kalandra, Drunkenwell. The facility is situated on the outskirts of the city where the ruins have kept the area flat. Once approaching an electrical fence hinders unwelcome visitors followed by the facilites security guards after that.
Affiliation: Sempra the Hutt, the Hutt Cartel
Description:
Like most of Kalandras nothing was left from the catastrophe that happened there. Kalandra being a ruined city it also made a perfect location for this illegal activity and the poverty in the city alsoe paves way for a profitable market, all in one place.
The Jackals agreed to have this building errected to Sempras special needs as long as credits were finding its way into Jackal pockets as well.
Hence, there has been no prior owner.The laboratory was bought by Sempra the Hutt from the Jackals and their chief pirate [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]. The construction site was chosed because of its solitary location with a lelveled ground around for easy surveillance.

The laboratory is a narcotic plant and a vital source for the Hutt Cartels spice income in the sector. It is therefore heavily guarded. Inside the slave staff works 24h to assure the Hutts production rate increases.
After that it was heavily renovated and reshaped to fit its new purpose. Sempra installed a security team and flew in slaves and drug addicts, forced to slave in the lab. Even though this is no military building the nature of the lab requires heavy security and the guards here are well paid to maintain the facilities safety.
The entire building is surrounded by an electrical fence, which would kill weaker creatures but probably only slow down stronger ones. The yard inside the fence and around the facility is a hostile Environment with stern looking Weeqyay and Nikto guards accompanied with guard hounds and cameras spread out across the Buildings exterior.
There is a small entrance with a gate to the north side. To the south resides a small dock for Sempras personal visits.
The main building is a large flat building, the ceiling rising over 6 meters with several barred high windows.
The laboratories interior is mainly made up as a large open work area with one main room where the drugs are packaged. There is a corridor leading to the testing laboratory where new forms of spice are being tested. The slaves working in here leads a slightly better life then those in the main room. these slaves have skills that the Hutts wishes to keep and therefore their pysical and mental state is handled with a little bit more care then the expendables outside. The larger main room containd benches and production lines resembling a factory more then a laboratory.
A security room hangs from the roof, with a panorama windows allowing for 360 degree view of the ground floor. Here is also room for the guards and administrators of the laboratory while the production area at the bottom floor is filled with the slaves manufacturing the spice. The slaves work duties are everything from seperating, to testing, to packaging.

At the rear end is a large storage found. The room is well guarded by a huge thick durasteel door and a fat Gamorean guard accompanied by heavy surveillance equipment. the room is blaster proof and without serious bombardment the only way in would be through that door.

There is a larger office next to it with plenty of room for a hutt to hold office. On daily basis the laboratory chief administrator works from here and when Sempra visits the room is turned into a small hutt throne room with all the luxuary that is required for that purpose.

Dev thread - acquiring the facility: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55844-heroes-with-an-agendakalandra/

Could you please expand the description a bit more? Tell us more about the different rooms and areas in the lab, and the kinds of things that go on within the lab.

And why don't you also add a brief history for the location as well. Tell us how it came to be, if the facility has changed hands or was just built for Sempra alone. Also tell us if there have beens any other significant events that have happened to the building over the years.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Ok I troed to expand it a bit, but I have not been part of chaos when the the catastrophy at Kalandra happened. All I know is that a big shit storm happened and the town went boom. Now the jackals try to rebuild and let Sempra in on the cake so to speak,

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

right, so I changed the text slightly and added a picture. I tried to do some detective wrok regarding the history of Kalandra but all I can point to is that the planet was more or less ravaged during tha last major event "the netherworld." Not sure how much is required but if need be I can keep looking for those historical things?

I am not sure what else there is so please give me more specifics on what is required to continue from here.

Thank you for your time!
Cheers!

You're fine. You don't have to give more planetary details. I was just curious as to the facilities history, if it had changed hands and who had built it, etc.

The thread you linked, could you please add it to the sub as a development thread. It certainly applies to this, in that way :)

And lastly could you add a link for the image source to show where it came from please?

Otherwise, looking great. Just need those last two things altered and we are golden.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom