Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-Parliamentary Monarchy interest check

Ok, this isn't truthfully an interest check, as much as it is a preliminary faction advertisement, kind of a rough draft before I can really get in to detail when I have time. I also want to see if there is interest, so I guess it is an interest check but I also want to hear questions and other types of queries about the faction. So in about 2-4 paragraphs I'm going to try and briefly go over the Crystall Dynasty.

General Mission statement,

What I want the Crystall Dynasty to be is a real monarchy, not one based on any force religion or anything like that. I felt like many of the people on Chaos would like this kind of thing, as it entails banquets, foreign diplomacy, extravagant dressing, knights/chivalry, dukes and duchesses, and all that fun medieval and post medieval kingdom stuff put straight into the Star Wars Universe. Another feature that I find is a big component is the force user/knight order the faction will have. Rather than being aligned to one side, whether it be the dark side, the light side, or a neutral/witch kind of alignment, the qualifications only require you be royal to the crown, so one could be a Sith knight for the crown, along side a Jedi or witch, very similar to the Mando way of going about with force users. Now that I have that cleared up I'll get semi-specific with the government, military, and other sections of the faction.

The government is going to be one of the main focuses of the faction. It is a semi-parliamentary monarchy, so there will be a king (Me) who rules over all and the royal family who has some "power" but there will also be a government filled to the brim with fun titles and elegant clothes. There are going to be about 3 levels of government. The lowest would be Barons and Baronesses, (And other such titles) which are ambassadors, barony/county executive (They are sovereigns of cities and other such small areas, NOT planets), and low level politicians. Next would come Counts/Viscounts/Earls, mid level politicians, and planetary governors. And the top level politicians are Dukes/Archdukes/Princes/Princesses who are the royal version of Moffs. They contend to the Royal Cabinet which are our version of the Moff council.

The Royal Army and the Crystal Order (Force user sections) are the armed forces organizations of the Crystall Dynasty. The Army comprises of the Naval and Ground Forces, there will be ranks, ranging from Footman, to Chevalier, to Duke, and the highest being Archduke. This kind of duke is different from the government Duke, but they can be one and the same need be. Upon reaching the rank of Duke, the military officer in question becomes of noble class. For the Crystall Order it is a chivalrous version of force users. No alignment is necessary other than loyalty to the crown. You need not be a gallant knight who wear shiny armor, but you are a de facto military leader (Upon reaching Knight | Knight) and noble, (Upon reaching Master | Count) unless you choose not to be. The force user rank system goes, Beginner | Squire, Knight | Knight, and finally Master | Count.

Some lore and other IC faction stuff, our capital is Christophsis, this is where the kingdom began and will stay. We have a theology, it's some what of a Puritan style, it's positions and name is still under debate, but [member="Judge Cornelius Cromwell "]is working on that if you have any questions pertaining it. Right now I can't think of anything for this bit so I'll probably talk more about it in the replies below.

Finally, Foreign policy will be a BIG thing. Since this is a faction with plenty of royalty and pompous banquets and the such we would love to be involved as much as possible with foreign affairs with other factions. If you are interested in this, please reply below and we can get started with something of the like immediately.

Disclaimer: All titles have little to no correlation to their real world definitions.

Everything is subject to change, if you have any suggestions they will most definitely be heeded and probably added in. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom