Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-LoA

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It's hip. It's new. It's "in." Partial leave of absence #yoloswag420!!!

Okay, back to seriousness.
You guys convinced me to stay, gave me reasons, and against all of my wishes I've done it to leave your kindness and efforts not in vain.
Gonna have stunted activity for a while. I've just been generally depressed, and it is as a direct result of things on this site which have constantly been gas on an old ember in my life thus far. I've already let most of my characters fall into inactivity or announced that I've put them aside until further notice. I don't even use Alachei any more, and she was my main. Now, I've only been using Ashe and only on Mark's and Vanessa's behalves. I figured I might as well make it official and announce it. I'm kicking back, taking a break and maybe even disappearing at some point unannounced, for periods of time. You'll see me use Ashe now and again... that's about it. A lot of my interest in every other character is dead.

I'll probably be a lot less stingy and defensive when I come back in full as well. Bet you're all happy to know. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom