Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-loa

My laptop is going on the fritz again. I got it repaired a few weeks ago instead of getting another one,but now it's backed up again. So my posting will be sporadic at best until I get a new one. I will still be posting 1-3 times a week as often as I can, however there may be a 2-3 days to where I don't get online at all.

Sorry for the trouble about this. It should get resolved by the end of July depending on money issues.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Alexandra Porte"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Wow, I remember you, [member="Kahne Porte"]
From other sites naturally. Don't think we ever did a thread, but I do recall seeing you about on the other sites. :)

Anyway, I was just checking through the LOA threads to see if my bestie had posted an update and saw your name. Just had to stop and say 'Hi' :D

Marina DeVoe

That would be great as I enjoyed interacting with Alexandra Russo (your character's wife) in a few public threads, but never got to finish any threads with her to have my character know her and her family well (other writers lost interest I guess).
It would be wonderful if there is a Porte family thread that has somehow stalled and you'd wish for it to continue with another character in the mix (mine). I don't mind coming in late. I just don't like to see stories abandoned and have offered writers before the same opportunity. :)

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (retired)
*waves at [member="Marina DeVoe"]*

Hello again! Yes, we should definitely reconnect. :) The Twins are now five, and precocious as ever!

*flashes a lopsided grin to [member="Kahne Porte"]* Just like their father...

Marina DeVoe

Hi Alexandra! :D
Oh my, they grew up so fast! You were still carrying them, as well as my queen was when we last visited your system.

I'm still an intern to Queen [member="Faith Organa"]
So whatever it is we do, it should continue to strengthen the friendship and trust between our two beloved systems. :)

[member="Alexandra Porte"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (retired)
[member="Marina DeVoe"]

For sure, I'd like that. :)

We aged the children up with the recent Chaos time jump so yeah they aren't babes anymore. After the GA's collapse, we took refuge in the Outer Rim with the other Alliance Exiles. Now, the Porte's will serve with the Silver Jedi so more means to interact. ;)

Marina DeVoe

Oh my...goes to show you how much I pay attention to board updates. I'm still writing in on going stories that are taking place before TSE's dom of New Alderaan. I mean like they were started two years ago and are still on going. So basically they are taking place in the past...lol
But yes, new stories I will join in will reflect Marina's outtake on the new chaos around the galaxy. :)

Hey guys, sorry about this but I got hit up with some Overtime over the weekend. Also, I've got training Monday through Friday this upcoming week. My full attention has to be on that if I'm am looking to increase my standing to promote. I'll catch up on posts on 9/13

Sorry again for the burden, but it can't be helped.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Alexandra Porte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom